The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. Oh god...

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 315 comments
Quite honestly, it's one of my most favorite cars, and one of the best handlers straight out of the box.

I don't own this car, nor have I driven it, but I hate it none the less. All because of where it is in A-Spec and arcade mode, completely agree with the C-ZETA on this one. I made this car come 6th in the Tsukuba 9 hour enduro, helped me through it. :)

I haven't really experienced this car, but I don't think I understand the first post. It's really powerful and has lots of technology, making it "noobish" to drive, yet apparantly it oversteers like crazy and is extremely difficult to drive?

And it looks ugly, so you painted it ugly gold with gold wheels?
I mean, the bodykit is basically a SuperGT style kit. It essentially is on steroids.

Maybe it is a terrible car, but the first post doesn't make much sense to me.

Sorry I don't get it. :boggled: What to give a test first?

I'm currently tuning a fully-tuned Esprit that could even reach 370 km/h all by itself. Wait, maybe that's overkill...

Anyways I got the S2000 GT1 Turbo a few days ago and I've yet to drive it.

I really enjoyed reading this rant. I never tried this car stock, but fully modified its a blast to drive. I have it fully modified and slightly tuned and its easily up there with some of my favorite cars. Like most said, in the low gears it can get a bit wild on the tight turns.. but its not all that hard to catch. I dont use any aids besides ABS at 2.. I never really got used to abs haha.

I would love to see you review the Hypermax c230R :D

I would love to see you review the Hypermax ct230R :D

If he said anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, about killing that car, I'll have his head :mischievous:! I'm joking, but I love both the CT230R and the S2000 Turbo. So I'll be organising an event to take out every V16T I see online if he takes the piss out of the CT230R (I love mine! Big fan of it!).

Onboy123
If he said anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, about killing that car, I'll have his head :mischievous:! I'm joking, but I love both the CT230R and the S2000 Turbo. So I'll be organising an event to take out every V16T I see online if he takes the piss out of the CT230R (I love mine! Big fan of it!).

I would never, ever hurt an Evo in any sense intentionally. Plus I actually like the CT230R so no more strikes against the V16T, please!

Onboy123
And isn't it just a Diablo clone which kicks its arse out with every chance? :D

The Diablo is awesome too you know. It's still my personal favourite Lamborghini. And I like things that kick their arse out.

...Sorry. :embarrassed:

Great read. 👍👍

I've been using this Monster for the current Supercar Seasonal. I love it because it makes a mockery of the F1 and R390 when they pop up. Originally I was using the R390 (stock), because it's a lovely ride. However, I fancied seeing if I could make a set of HKS springs work on an S2000 in-game. Working well so far. :mischievous:

Any suggestions on what other S2000s I could use in this Seasonal??

{Cy}

You find this car as a whale, I find this the exact opposite.

You said somewhere that the car sounds like a frog. In fact, this car is a frog. Look at its rear. And you complained about the understeer, what got me is the oversteer. The understeer is mild, but it usually kicks its ass too, just like a frog.

I kinda like the sound though, it sounds a bit like a rally car or something. :lol:

You're mad, mad like an Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. This is one of the nicest cars in GT5, so much power and silk like handling. It's so so fast as well. At the Nurburgring 4 Hours the S2000 is the car that was the most competitive kept pushing me on, we swapped so many positions on the pit stops, (I eventually quit the race because I crashed out and raged ;) ). Anyway this car is awesome, love how the AI drive it and how I drive it!

I decided to somehow pluck up the courage to buy this car. It costs 250,000 Cr. Cheap, you say! Nooby, I say. Then you get to the colour selection. Who could possibly want this thing in Lime Green Metallic?!

I bought mine in Lime Green. It looks sexy ;D

CyKosis1973
Great read. 👍👍

Thanks, merci, danke schön, gracias, all of that. ;)

uMadson?
I kinda like the sound though, it sounds a bit like a rally car or something. :lol:

If it sounds like a rally car, then it's a muted one. The average rally car screams and shouts, the S2000 just growls. Oh wait did I just say something positive about it? :eek: OK then, it's still a frog. :lol:

TheFlyingKiwi
(I eventually quit the race because I crashed out and raged ;) ).

Case in point...read my complaints with the AI. It chases you down until it forces you into a mistake, forcing you off the track and letting it get past and allowing it to run away laughing.

FullSpe3d98
I bought mine in Lime Green. It looks sexy ;D

So making it look like a really ripe pear (forgot about that metaphor :mischievous: ) is sexy. Can I eat it? :P

Last edited:
I love this thing... brilliant for drifting and wild fun. It's kinda like the RUF Yellow Bird for me.

Which makes it uncontrollable when you're not drifting it, I suppose. :odd:

You need to learn to control it. Use the right amount of throttle and balance and you have a neat little car.

Good News! My review of this car has clearly been quite popular, since the icon for saying its 'status' has now reached 'hot' status! :cool: So, I'm asking you guys...

Should I do some more of these? All in one thread of course. I should be able to find and review a good number of the 1040+ cars in the game, and I should be able to enjoy doing at the same time. What do you guys think? :cool:

Last edited:
I honestly love this car, looks wise and performance. Me and my friends do a touge with it around Eiger every now and again, and it is a hand full to drive quickly even on racing softs, but it is so much fun to do so!
I think the exhaust note could do with more ooomph though.

Just throwing my thoughts in to the mix!

Good News! My review of this car has clearly been quite popular, since the icon for saying its 'status' has now reached 'hot' status! :cool: So, I'm asking you guys...

Should I do some more of these? All in one thread of course. I should be able to find and review a good number of the 1040+ cars in the game, and I should be able to enjoy doing at the same time. What do you guys think? :cool:

I, think you should do more of these:sly:, pretty entertaining I guess.

Yes, but only as long as you promise to trash every single one! :lol:

I've painted my Cizeta Lime Green Metallic because of this, lol. Love that color, now I actually likes the Cizeta's looks. But driving it...:yuck:

Next thing is probably going to be the Enzo then. Horrible car, but I still love it, lol :D

You should do more, I laid out some suggestions for cars to try back on pg.2 I think.

I actually wouldn't mind hearing more of your reviews on some cars. Some I would like to suggest:

Corvette ZR1 RM 09
RUF CTR2 96
Bugatti Veyron 16.4 (lol)

Corvette: Might do. Have one that's completely stock. Wanna test it on Sports Hards too since that's what it 'comes' on.

CTR2: Don't have

Veyron: Mine's fully modded and tuned, not wasting 2,000,000 for another which I won't be able to sell.

Obviously borrowing is an option for the last two if I can find friends with them...

Back