The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. Oh god...

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 315 comments
this thread is completely stupid! everybody loves the GT1 Turbo. Some moderator close this

Ermm...I'm sorry, you can't close a thread because someone disagrees with everyone else (and you're wrong as someone else already proved :lol:). Opinions do not get threads closed. Otherwise the GT5 Spec II, GT5 Spec 2 Disappointment thread, 'Anyone planning to drop GT5' threads would have been gone long before the arguments in there could develop. Although, if I were a mod, those threads would have been cleaned up by me a while ago anyway :D

this thread is completely stupid! everybody loves the GT1 Turbo. Some moderator close this
Nope. Everyone has an opinion, and just because you don't like what you've read doesn't mean you can speak for everyone and just generalise like that. Especially as, if you bothered reading the most recent page, someone actually agrees with him . And if it survived 12 pages and several months, I think the moderators have decided that it's nothing harmful.

Try offering up a good setup instead of demanding closure???

Setups can't really change my opinion on cars like this that have already been tuned to such a range that they aren't physically reachable normally. They can certainly make it good, but it doesn't mean it makes the car good as a whole. I mean, CT230R tunes pre Spec II were very important since the car was an understeering horror at stock level (and I still loved it like that), but that's been fixed now so it doesn't matter.

this message is completely stupid! everybody loves C-ZETA. Some bro close this

I'm trolling, don't get mad

Ok, Do you guys think it be better if GT5 had 2 versions of the same car but one is N/A(and without the 7th gear addition) and one is Turbo?

:rolleyes:

Yea, very smart. I bet you felt very proud of saying that. Edit that bit in as a final dig at him while inadvertently insulting an entire group of users, why not? You're doing a really, really good job at setting an example for the other users of your age. Who are you to call us stupid? I remember you, you couldn't even look for a tune when the thread for every single one was bang in your face! At least he can figure out that if you want something, you have to take the initiative to look before falling on the floor and asking for help.

"Never say crap about Amuse S2000"? So we're not allowed to have opinions on this subject now? Is this not a debatable subject? Can we not have an opinion on Amuse S2000s now? Who are you to say that? We all have our own views, and this is what the forum is for, to give our views on a subject.

And as for ricing and ricers? It's just an opinion, we all have our views on this matter. I think a bright yellow Civic with showy rims is a ricer whereas someone might think it's one of the best he's seen. It's all subjective.

Edit: A quick peek at the quoted user's stats reveal that he's just a mere 13 years old. Kind of sums it all up, doesn't it? :rolleyes:
Woah there buddy, why ya stalking me? Ya gay?

and I could report you to the higher authorities. Be like water my friend. Calm your self

Holy triple post batman! And don't think of starting a fight, I cooled my bro Onboy123 a bit and yet you're still up. You too calm down and everything will be fine.

And GT5 HAS both the N/A and Turbo versions. The N/A is standard though.

*sigh*

If I added fuel to your fire then I'd leave the fire extinguisher to the mods, if you know what I mean.

C-ZETA
Setups can't really change my opinion on cars like this that have already been tuned to such a range that they aren't physically reachable normally. They can certainly make it good, but it doesn't mean it makes the car good as a whole. I mean, CT230R tunes pre Spec II were very important since the car was an understeering horror at stock level (and I still loved it like that), but that's been fixed now so it doesn't matter.

What did they do to this car since GT5p? It was a decent car. A bit twitchy, but not bad, and I like a predictable car.

Ok, Do you guys think it be better if GT5 had 2 versions of the same car but one is N/A(and without the 7th gear addition) and one is Turbo?

The GT1 is already in the game.

What did they do to this car since GT5p? It was a decent car. A bit twitchy, but not bad, and I like a predictable car.

I never tried it in GT5P. I cleared most of the S Class there with the Mine's.
shakehead.gif

People consider this a ricer? HAH! I don't agree with dictating what people think about it, but RICER?

Just to clarify, I never actually said it was a ricer. Just it seemed more like one than a tuner given what it was to begin with.

I have a real love/hate relationship w/this car. I love driving it but when I'm if in a race it almost always ends up beating me in whatever I'm driving.

Just to clarify, I never actually said it was a ricer. Just it seemed more like one than a tuner given what it was to begin with.
Yea I know. You just don't like the looks and how it handles. I'm not sure what else I'm missing. Is it too powerful for you? :sly:

I wouldn't think it's more like a ricer than a tuner. If an individual were to semi-tune his import and add an over-sized exhaust, that's a ricer. A tuning company turning an S200 into a rage machine is more than a tuner. I know "ricers" are just imports that are suped up crappily usually, but this is a tuning company that made this. Different story.

Last edited:
yea i know. You just don't like the looks and how it handles. I'm not sure what else i'm missing. Is it too powerful for you? :sly:

I wouldn't think it's more like a ricer than a tuner. If an individual were to semi-tune his import and add an over-sized exhaust, that's a ricer. A tuning company turning an s200 into a rage machine is more than a tuner. I know "ricers" are just imports that are suped up crappily usually, but this is a tuning company that made this. Different story.

<3

Is it too powerful for you? :sly:

It's not too powerful for me, just it's too powerful given it's an S2000. It's been divided too far from its roots for me. Turbo, 7-speed, 600hp+, that isn't S2000-ish at all. The CT230R, for instance, isn't completely divided from an Evo 7 since the power increase is still not completely ridiculous for an Evo 7, it's still got semi-normal parts on it (it's just a 5-speed). The S2000 GT1 is pushing personally acceptable power limits for an S2000 but it is just about fitting, plus that's NA anyway and has a 6-speed. The Carbon R is nowhere near what you can get an R34 too, I know, and other Skylines fit into that spectrum as well. The power upgrades they get over stock are very good, but the GT1 Turbo is taking an S2000 too far for me.

Every time this thread gets going again it makes me want to go drive this car because I remember how awesome it is. The turbo version is easily one of the top 10 cars in the game, and the N/A version is pretty great too. These cars look really good in black too.

obsidian-2
every time this thread gets going again it makes me want to go drive this car because i remember how awesome it is. The turbo version is easily one of the top 10 cars in the game, and the n/a version is pretty great too. These cars look really good in black too.

+3

Jai
If only it sounded so good in GT5 :drool:

If you look at the standard GT1, the car has no Amuse Carbon Hardtop, Front & Back bumper design is different, and Spoiler is different while the Premium GT1 has it's Amuse Carbon Hardtop, new Front & Rear Bumper design and new spoiler.

It's not too powerful for me, just it's too powerful given it's an S2000. ..

Oh really???? too powerfull for a S2000??? then check this Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo (the real one and its not the S2300) - over 600 BHP

http://thenaritadogfight.com/2010/12/15/feature-power-house-amuse-s2000-gt1/

Quote - A Dynapack sheet from June 2010 reveals the HP gains of a handful of Amuse S2000 parts. When the GT1 was in turbo trim, it made over 600 HP; a true monster!

Still think its too powerfull???

Last edited:
Back