The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. Oh god...

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 315 comments
After this the car isn't that bad, I raced it on high speed ring no tunes or nothing everything stock, ehh its alright, the only car that kept up with me was the McLarean lol

Fourthly, its sound. What were Amuse thinking when they made the exhaust to the engine and what were PD thinking when they programmed in its sound? It sounds like a frog being tortured. And this thing probably could torture some frogs as well.

...laughable. Seriously, for a car with 600bhp+, I wouldn't expect such a weak engine sound. What it should sound like is the end of the world. Or a frog being tortured. Either way...

Wait, so is it supposed to or not?

Wouldn't the fact you say it's godlike to AI but then say you can't perform in it mean it's not the car but the....?

Wait, so is it supposed to or not?

Wouldn't the fact you say it's godlike to AI but then say you can't perform in it mean it's not the car but the....?
*Bzzzzz* Nope. I've raced C-ZETA enough times to know that he's good enough to handle a car like the S2k GT1 turbo. It's just that it doesn't fit his style. Cuz he uses aids. 👎

*Bzzzzz* Nope. I've raced C-ZETA enough times to know that he's good enough to handle a car like the S2k GT1 turbo. It's just that it doesn't fit his style. Cuz he uses aids. 👎

I don't always use aids, silly. And I haven't raced you that many times TBH...I only use aids on any car that is completely stock. If it's been modified I now use just ABS 1 and Sensitivity 7.

I don't always use aids, silly. And I haven't raced you that many times TBH...I only use aids on any car that is completely stock. If it's been modified I now use just ABS 1 and Sensitivity 7.
Yea, but the 2 or 3 times was enough for me to tell how you drive. And I thought it was the other way round? I thought you didn't use aids on any car that's stock…:lol:

Define please...

:odd:

You write what can only be described as a long and pointless rant explaining how the GT1 Turbo sucks in ways that I fail to see. Do you really not have anything USEFUL to add to GTP forums?

You write what can only be described as a long and pointless rant explaining how the GT1 Turbo sucks in ways that I fail to see. Do you really not have anything USEFUL to add to GTP forums?

Ermm...I have a review section that people enjoy, a tuning garage, a rally shootout, a fanfic...that enough?

Dalightning, he contributes more to the forums than you ever had. You talk about drag racing, and……that's it. He does car reviews, tunes, fanfics, hosts events, and is a bloody nice guy to be around. I don't see what's wrong with it, he's just expressing his opinion in a way we can enjoy. Maybe you should just learn to accept people's opinion, you may know all the facts as to drag race, but on the circuit, nothing is set as fact.

Anyways, for the sake of not having any more posts like that, I think it's best you lock the thread but keep the link in your sig, C-ZETA.

Dalightning, he contributes more to the forums than you ever had. You talk about drag racing, and……that's it. He does car reviews, tunes, fanfics, hosts events, and is a bloody nice guy to be around. I don't see what's wrong with it, he's just expressing his opinion in a way we can enjoy. Maybe you should just learn to accept people's opinion, you may know all the facts as to drag race, but on the circuit, nothing is set as fact.

Anyways, for the sake of not having any more posts like that, I think it's best you lock the thread but keep the link in your sig, C-ZETA.

1st, I never said I have contributed more. Look at the post difference between us...

2nd, I may be into drag racing now, but before I was a pretty big racer. Since I didn't want to have to buy 2 of every car since you can't save tunes, I chose to go down the drag racing road.

3rd, I'm sure he is a great guy as there is some humor in this "Review" but no logistical reason except for the scare comments of understeer and how is sounds, that this should be considered when and if buying the GT1 turbo. I respect his opinion but as this is a forum, we are to compare and discuss our various opinions :D

Now gonna tell you of a quick reply on the RKM thread from me. They're making an S2k Turbo there too :(

I actually bothered to pick one [S2k Turbo] up last night...discovered some extra hatey parts of the car.

The fake 'soft top' on the car looks absolutely horrendous and is utterly noticeable, and there's simply a little too much understeer for my liking.

However, I will say one good thing about the car, ONE THING!!!!!

It's not a half bad drifter.

Except I'm not a pro drifter, and if I was on here, I'd be shouting at bad grammar, shouting at duplicate threads, shouting at people shouting at them, hating every single 4WD around and making quite good catchphrases.

That quite sums up the Drifting Forum for me. :sly:

At least I got to kill the S2k on the awesome Welsh-Fury jump track :sly:

Don't ask why I bought this one. :P

And I used no aids. Mind you, I had just stepped out of the vastly superior AdrenaTune HKS CT230R I have :P

Now gonna tell you of a quick reply on the RKM thread from me. They're making an S2k Turbo there too :(

Come to the dark side and join MFT!! :lol: And stop reviving the thread, it's going to explode with hate and murder threats from new members very quickly :lol:

And I used no aids. Mind you, I had just stepped out of the vastly superior AdrenaTune HKS CT230R I have :P

Don't cry...

It's your chance to review their S2000 GT1 and prove if they're doing it right.

Come to the dark side and join MFT!! :lol: And stop reviving the thread, it's going to explode with hate and murder threats from new members very quickly :lol:

Questionable loyalty, I see. :lol:

It's your chance to review their S2000 GT1 and prove if they're doing it right.

You mean the normal Standard version? That's gonna be...kinda hard, sold my Tsukuba 9h won version after running out of patience to trade it. Was looking to get a good deal with it, it never took off. :guilty:

Nah, it's not questionable, just that Roj hates me and I can't write about RJ's work as freely as I could with Roj's stuff for some reason.

It's the evil, that's what. THE EVIL :mischievous:

You mean the normal Standard version? That's gonna be...kinda hard, sold my Tsukuba 9h won version after running out of patience to trade it. Was looking to get a good deal with it, it never took off. :guilty:

...and I thought they were talking about the turbocharged, >9000 version.

It's the evil, that's what. THE EVIL :mischievous:

I'd lend you mine, but I don't want it back as a pile of scraps, ok?

Nope, it's just that I don't feel like committing to writing something that 9/10 won't be read.

Really? You think that? O.o This one looks amazing the big spoiler looks great the whole car is great!!! But i cant stop laughing because of your "it goes by laughing" things! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

This was the only time I used it in GT5P. I couldn't find any other uses other than BUMP DRAFTING, since it only does 200 so for the crap of it I filmed it for the finish.

I have not used it since. At the time I thought it was fast, but looking back, I had horsecrap opposition. It was only fast on ovals, nothing else. I drove it in GT5, and I hated it and the standard model GT1.

Well that's my 2011 opinion anyway

Last edited:
I was gifted one of these and found it a mentally fast car it is a bit twitchy on heavy braking (set up tweak needed), but hey I like it. To the OP each to his own and I accept you have the right to your opinion.

Fixed.

And yes, I will say to all again 'to each their own', 'have your say', everything like that. ;)

Back