The Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo. Oh god...

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 315 comments
Never say crap about Amuse's S2000s.... May Hideki Tanabe(Owner of Amuse and creator of Orange Touge Monster Amuse S2000 R1) R.I.P......Riced is different term by the way. Want a rice car? Look on google before saying anything about ricing. Stupid 14 year olds...

Last edited:
The only thing I hate about this car is the fact that it has a 7th gear. :lol:

But everything else "I rearry rike". :) But still, R1 is still my favorite Amuse.

This car on the Nordschleife on racing soft with all aids off(ABS on 1) is beyond fast, it is faster than a fully modded GT-R Vspec.

With TCS off you will need good control on the Nordschleife to prevent spinning, but after 1 lap your rear tires are shot.

And I love it, but then again i love just about all hondas.

This car on the Nordschleife on racing soft with all aids off(ABS on 1) is beyond fast, it is faster than a fully modded GT-R Vspec.

With TCS off you will need good control on the Nordschleife to prevent spinning, but after 1 lap your rear tires are shot.

And I love it, but then again i love just about all hondas.

Yeah, I B-Speced the Nurb 4 hours with my Epson NSX fully tuned, and that Amuse always put up a good fight, but then my Bob and NSX both laughed at the lack of torque and pulled away after overtaking.

It's one of the best cars in the game in my opinion. Point it in the right direction, press the loud pedal to the floor and bob's yer uncle.

The standard one, the amuse s2000 gt1, is by far worse

Its the RINGER in the 9 hour tsukuba. It will seriously put laps on anything close to it in PP

Had many disappointing mornings due to that thing, waking up seeing that 2nd place.

Its the RINGER in the 9 hour tsukuba. It will seriously put laps on anything close to it in PP

Had many disappointing mornings due to that thing, waking up seeing that 2nd place.

The RM NSX should be able to put that car in its place.

TakumiFuji01
Never say crap about Amuse's S2000s.... May Hideki Tanabe(Owner of Amuse and creator of Orange Touge Monster Amuse S2000 R1) R.I.P......Riced is different term by the way. Want a rice car? Look on google before saying anything about ricing. Stupid 14 year olds...

Well said

:rolleyes:

Yea, very smart. I bet you felt very proud of saying that. Edit that bit in as a final dig at him while inadvertently insulting an entire group of users, why not? You're doing a really, really good job at setting an example for the other users of your age. Who are you to call us stupid? I remember you, you couldn't even look for a tune when the thread for every single one was bang in your face! At least he can figure out that if you want something, you have to take the initiative to look before falling on the floor and asking for help.

"Never say crap about Amuse S2000"? So we're not allowed to have opinions on this subject now? Is this not a debatable subject? Can we not have an opinion on Amuse S2000s now? Who are you to say that? We all have our own views, and this is what the forum is for, to give our views on a subject.

And as for ricing and ricers? It's just an opinion, we all have our views on this matter. I think a bright yellow Civic with showy rims is a ricer whereas someone might think it's one of the best he's seen. It's all subjective.

Edit: A quick peek at the quoted user's stats reveal that he's just a mere 13 years old. Kind of sums it all up, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Perfectly said, the Amuse S2000 is a tuner, not a 'ricer'.

R.I.P Hideki.

TakumiFuji01

👍 👍 👍 👍

RIP Tanabe-San. You have brought great street/track cars to us all to admire and fully respect. From the S2000 GT1 to the lightweight all carbon R34.

You will be missed :(, but your monsters will carry your name forever! ;)

I don't get the problem with the bodykit, there is nothing wrongly placed about it at all.. The general car design is sleek and aerodynamic.

My bro C-ZETA only hates the GT1 Turbo but I'm damn sure he likes the others. ;)

:rolleyes:

Yea, very smart. I bet you felt very proud of saying that. Edit that bit in as a final dig at him while inadvertently insulting an entire group of users, why not? You're doing a really, really good job at setting an example for the other users of your age. Who are you to call us stupid? I remember you, you couldn't even look for a tune when the thread for every single one was bang in your face! At least he can figure out that if you want something, you have to take the initiative to look before falling on the floor and asking for help.

"Never say crap about Amuse S2000"? So we're not allowed to have opinions on this subject now? Is this not a debatable subject? Can we not have an opinion on Amuse S2000s now? Who are you to say that? We all have our own views, and this is what the forum is for, to give our views on a subject.

And as for ricing and ricers? It's just an opinion, we all have our views on this matter. I think a bright yellow Civic with showy rims is a ricer whereas someone might think it's one of the best he's seen. It's all subjective.

Edit: A quick peek at the quoted user's stats reveal that he's just a mere 13 years old. Kind of sums it all up, doesn't it? :rolleyes:

Now now Onboy123 calm down, I know this guy and he appreciates JDM stuff well. Not saying that you should shut up, but you're merely a year older than me an' him so you'd better not sound as if you're the boss here. Just calm down.

My bro C-ZETA only hates the GT1 Turbo but I'm damn sure he likes the others. ;)

Now now Onboy123 calm down, I know this guy and he appreciates JDM stuff well. Not saying that you should shut up, but you're merely a year older than me an' him so you'd better not sound as if you're the boss here. Just calm down.
Now now, you better not be trying to rile me up. I don't care if you know him or not, I wanna say what I want to say and you can't stop me. :P

Now gtfo and go back to staring at naked anime girls :P

Now now, you better not be trying to rile me up. I don't care if you know him or not, I wanna say what I want to say and you can't stop me. :P

Now gtfo and go back to staring at naked anime girls :P

Good to see that you're in a good mood now. I can definitely see through your posts as if it's a sheet of glass :P

Yes sir, but that makes me get more friends than you :P C-ZETA my bro, but he never turns me into Misato.

Good to see that you're in a good mood now. I can definitely see through your posts as if it's a sheet of glass :P

Yes sir, but that makes me get more friends than you :P C-ZETA my bro, but he never turns me into Misato.
It took a lot of coke and chocolate to put me into a good mood again, and to be honest, you just need a relatively competent brain to do so. I'm a fairly simple person. :lol:

I thought is was Mari :confused: two-timer :dopey:

It took a lot of coke and chocolate to put me into a good mood again, and to be honest, you just need a relatively competent brain to do so. I'm a fairly simple person. :lol:

I thought is was Mari :confused: two-timer :dopey:

Don't make Mari snatch all the coke, if you know what I mean :lol: My brain is competent, I scored 71 out of 75 in a geometry test.

He said he wouldn't turn me into Mari because of random reasons and that I'd look better as Misato. :boggled:

On topic, I think the S2000 GT1 Turbo is meant to match the "tuner-racers" such as the CT230R and the IS F Racing Concept, so I don't see why this car should be hated.

Jesus Christ, what did happen to this thread? :rolleyes:

I like all the other S2000's Amuse though. The Street Version is nice, the R1 is my favourite tuned S2000 and the GT1 is fast. The GT1 Turbo is too divided from a normal S2000 for me.

It is?! Thing is though, the S2k Turbo shows up in the 9h Tsukuba anyway...

Agreed with OP

:eek: An agreement?!

Because Lime Green Metallic's the only exception to the "100 things I hate about the S2000 GT1" by C-ZETA.

You forgot I said it's good at drifting. Problem is, I'm a rubbish drifter to begin with and the drifting community here is just terrible anyway.

Jai
I don't get the problem with the bodykit, there is nothing wrongly placed about it at all.. The general car design is sleek and aerodynamic.

It just doesn't look pretty to me.

:lol: Wow, that is just an epic fail on his part then. A 1 year age difference and he complains about it :dunce:

Stealth, I see.

I love my S2000 GT1 Turbo

RedBullHangar-74.jpg

RedBullHangar-7_1.jpg

Back