The Artistic Competition - Trial - Closed

Thought I would enter this, even though alex and [es] have alredy shut this comp down. :D

My idea was to make a couple pages of Initial D Manga, it's not the best since I didn't spend that much time on it and another thing I noticed after I had finished. Was I used the wrong Trueno, should of used the normal one since this is meant to be the start of the manga. Never mind, I think it turned out alright.
Also, you have to look at it like Japanese Manga, from right to left.

Final Entry

Click for full size.

👍​

WTF TW! The idea is good, but the execution is amazingly real! You must do more acourding to its innovation.

And the Viper may look beast enhancing a bit the contrast and that.

Nice concepts all arround. Franz... come on!

Salu2.alexwrc

haha nice photo Alex.. quitee of of the box, not a car in the photo, lol.

Tangled Web, That Initial D is a nice idea too, the cartooning of the images really gave it that extra punch to it

GrumpEone, what you could've done was to Do arcade mode and pick the FGT, once you have one colour they have every other.. i think it would've saved your time

If I had about 2 hours, i'd make that animation.. maybe that'll stand against the competition

[empty space], alexwrc & Tangled Web: :eek: :bowdown: You guys win. We all should just give up now. 👎 But lets not forget about franz, I hope he does get a shot in on time..... :nervous:

As for me, its a "meh" from me. Can't do much this week, well lets hope I could enter some TT photos next week. :D

Final Entry

haha nice photo Alex.. quitee of of the box, not a car in the photo, lol.

Tangled Web, That Initial D is a nice idea too, the cartooning of the images really gave it that extra punch to it

GrumpEone, what you could've done was to Do arcade mode and pick the FGT, once you have one colour they have every other.. i think it would've saved your time

If I had about 2 hours, i'd make that animation.. maybe that'll stand against the competition

Animation? Like the one in my drift gallery???

HOLY-- !!

All the shots are awesome, Muzzy, that certainly includes you! I'm, very, very impressed with everything here.

Amazing work Tangled Web, but I can’t forgive you!!! You forgot to but the Tofu Shop letters in the side of the car! How could you? :lol: :P

I am impressed with everyone, such cool and good entries!!! Keep them coming!!!

jinjin, that is the most interesting shot i've seen in awhile. Looks awesome!

This comp is really a great one, let's all give it up to LdS for coming up with it!

jinjin, that is the most interesting shot i've seen in awhile. Looks awesome!

This comp is really a great one, let's all give it up to LdS for coming up with it!

Yes, I agree!! Three cheers for LdS, What a great Competition. See if I started a Comp that only ran for 1 week, but had this much interest, and this level of work put into the Images, I would be happy.

Good Job LdS!!

LdS
I thank you all, but I can’t have the credits. 👍

oh, the humbleness! You were the one who resurrected the Comp, so you deserve all the credit! An idea correctly implemented, is often better than the Idea itself.

Look at Apple and Microsoft, they both created companies based on someone else's ideas. And we all know what happened then!! (Only I don't think this competition will yield you billions)

Final Entry
*snip*
Haha, very nice indeed. It reminds me of franz's idea about a 360 view of the shot. You can see it here:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2780089&postcount=513
Which leads me to franz....
final entry

my little contribution

Good as always franz, its always amazing to see your work. You haven't even put a single photo with some flaws in it. :lol: Hopefully you would participate in more comps this time around.... 👍

Back