The Artistic Competition - Trial - Closed

Hey you Drifted a LM! Join the Club! High 5 *

in any case, it's damn choppy, but i'm not surprised consdiering the fact you can't slow the car down. I would've done it in a photo travel location.

Hey you Drifted a LM! Join the Club! High 5 *

in any case, it's damn choppy, but i'm not surprised consdiering the fact you can't slow the car down. I would've done it in a photo travel location.

Well I'm assuming you are refering to my animated gif, (Which can be seen also @: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=2885185&postcount=2), I'll drift anything!! even though those MR's are tough to set-up to drift. I didn't even know there was a LM Drifting Club, <as GrumpEone returns the high-five>

Photo travel would have been a better option, but the drift was pretty good, and I had to capture it somehow, too bad my video capture card died a year ago. But the animation does roughly show the drift, very roughly.

Which brings me to another question, why can you go into fast-Forward, but not slow-motion??

Boo.

Final Entry

Click the image to enlarge it​

If only the PGR4 photo world was so active...

This is the first competition I've been in since I've joined. =)

I hope it's good

Final Entry

Good luck to all! Amazing shots thus far.

OMG, MOGLET!!! :eek: 👍

Don&#8217;t forget to add Final Entry, otherwise I don&#8217;t know if you want to add this image has an entry or not&#8230;.

Boo.

Final Entry
If only the PGR4 photo world was so active...

Beautiful Scenery, I be looking forward to seeing your entry in the Scenery Competition (Starting Later Today)

This is the first competition I've been in since I've joined. =) I hope it's good
Final Entry
Good luck to all! Amazing shots thus far.

Nice Shot, really like how the blur looks. Well Done!

wow, pretty impressive talent here, the two ''nature'' style picture look almost real, fantastic work guy

Wanako, IMHO I think that can Top Moglet's Scenery shot.

Moglet' shot seems a bit strange to me, the high resolution clashes with the cludy environment near the ground, which is why I don't quite like it. I'm disappointed in you Moglet :lol:

@ a Trico Pro, is that really an Entry?
If yes, damn! I hate when someone difficult my Job. I don&#8217;t know if I can accept a .gif image has an Entry. I think no, but I have to think about it. Hmmm. I think I need the advice of «the old ones» about this.

Save the animations for your gallery, or maybe someone should start an animation comp (Unlikely). If you get in the poll a lot of people will vote for you just because it's animated. Obviously you put a lot of work into it, so you deserve recognition for it, just not at the expense of the photographers who made other great entries in this thread. It's like some kids having a soapbox derby and an F1 car shoots past and wins.

Technically you could say that it's more than one picture and that you need to choose one, or that it's not allowed because it's a photo competition, not an animation competition. Either way, I don't think it should be allowed, although it's pretty sweet. Put it in your gallery.

LdS
Theme
Open
Explanation
The theme of art is entirely up to you

LdS
@ a Trico Pro, is that really an Entry?
If yes, damn! I hate when someone difficult my Job. I don&#8217;t know if I can accept a .gif image has an Entry. I think no, but I have to think about it. Hmmm. I think I need the advice of «the old ones» about this.

I know I'm a little newer, then some around here, but I think Trico's Entry should be accepted, it's an artistic comp. He chose 'animated art' as a theme, which does not violate any rule, but if it's un-welcomed maybe week 2, should state "no animated gif's". I give the guy a lot of credit for going far outside-the-box, and he should not be penalized for an entry that is the spirit/ essence of this competition. Just my Opinion!

Also, it takes quite awhile to take enough shots to create the animation, it would be a shame to disallow it, seeing how long he spent composing it.

Final Entry

eliserunbrooklyn3hd2.gif

I say let it in. As a fellow contestant, I say that's ****in' brilliant. 👍

Final Entry

I hope you don't mind, but I was playing with your entry, If you like it, take it!!
I just was learning a Gif animator, I did only minor tuning of your images, added a little brightnees & a little saturation, and a transition effect. Again, one heck of a job ATP

Wow, 19 Entries so far...

Hi everybody!

Great comp. great entries so far.

I couldn't resist going for it too ^^. I dont have time to make it exactly as i want it, but i think it's pretty interesting anyway.

FINAL ENTRY:

You can get a larger size here.

cant wait to see the poll, so much good stuff

Hi everybody!
Great comp. great entries so far.
I couldn't resist going for it too ^^. I dont have time to make it exactly as i want it, but i think it's pretty interesting anyway.
FINAL ENTRY:

Thats 20!!

Very artistic work with the Nike Race-Shoe...

aniavbb0.gif

So Restrictive on avatar size.. only 20KB allowed

Final Entry
LdS
I think no, but I have to think about it.

And the answer is NO. It is a good concept, I bit artistic in a way , but It would be very unfair for the others.

I know, there is no rule saying that you can’t submit animated entries, but that’s is also because, no one ever submitted one, so, there wasn’t a need of it, and I never thought on that rule and that someone could submit a animated entry.

But my final word is NO, and there is no turning back.

(And no, I didn’t ask anyone about it)

LdS
And the answer is NO. It is a good concept, I bit artistic in a way , but It would be very unfair for the others.

I know, there is no rule saying that you can&#8217;t submit animated entries, but that&#8217;s is also because, no one ever submitted one, so, there wasn&#8217;t a need of it, and I never thought on that rule and that someone could submit a animated entry.

But my final word is NO, and there is no turning back.

(And no, I didn&#8217;t ask anyone about it)

It was an "Artistic Comp" , and imo I really went way beyond than others can, I can't control how others think or imagine.. but, :( So be it... i'll look up something else..

Edited: Changed.....

Nice job!! Far less Choppy than mine!! (but my car is cooler...lol) How long did that take??

It's a lot less choppier because I can put the car where i want.. but with photo travel it gets repetitive and boring as you do it...

I spent about an hour im guessing snapping the camera moving and saving, and probably another hour putting them together and uploading..

and IMO, I like the Elise more than a Black 787B (it's road legal at the very least :sly:)

Back