The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,975 comments
Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_road_america_27-8-120-13-51-34.jpg

Screenshot_gtsupreme_porsche_961_road_america_27-8-120-13-46-8.jpg

Screenshot_renault_rs_01_ks_black_cat_county_28-8-120-23-18-33.jpg

Screenshot_renault_rs_01_ks_nurburgring_28-8-120-23-23-54.jpg

Screenshot_griiip_g1_pc_v1_19-8-120-23-50-43.jpg

Guys, are you interested in doing a "screenshot of the month" poll every month? There should be a topic (like "Ford" or "Crash" or "Green Hell") and every user is just allowed to post 1 picture from his choice. At the end of the month the thread starter creates a poll in this thread and the winner may choose the next monthly topic. Interested?

Guys, are you interested in doing a "screenshot of the month" poll every month? There should be a topic (like "Ford" or "Crash" or "Green Hell") and every user is just allowed to post 1 picture from his choice. At the end of the month the thread starter creates a poll in this thread and the winner may choose the next monthly topic. Interested?
Hummm... not that I'll stand a chance, but at least it'll get some attention to this thread (and that's good). I think it's a great idea. 👍

I'm in for the contest but it should be done in an exclusive thread. Here the the contest snaps will mix with dozen of no participants ones, what would means a huge mess.

Last edited:
I'm in for the contest but it should be done in an exclusive thread. Here the the contest snaps will mix with dozen of no participants ones, what would means a huge mess.

Yes but I think this makes no sense as long as there isn´t a subfolder only for screenshots and photos. But you´re right - posting them in this thread creates only a mess.

You mean the resolution multiplier?

View attachment 954511

And set the image to png instead of jpeg for lossless compression!

View attachment 954513

@VaiHalen , @Fall Guy
Thanks, i guess everyone has his own secret recipe... !!!
I'll play with it to find my own settings,
At least i'm aware there is a NICE SCREENSHOT part in CM/CSP settings.
But yeah the resolution multiplier works great, I could easily get higher resolution image than my rig settings (one trick in 3D rendering is to render very high resolution and downsample after, usually makes a crisper image...) will try this later.

you rules.

Last edited:
Back