The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter chromatic9
  • 13,498 comments
  • 1,201,610 views
AC 1.0 is in da house
14938681194_2b6f388c03_h.jpg

15556752591_76b7e8e60b_h.jpg

15373299368_d961ef9490_h.jpg

15556751281_dfaeae0aaf_h.jpg

14939256023_b5e2e6709a_h.jpg
 
Quick question. When I try to adjust the DOF factor and focus settings it takes forever, it changes at a very slow rate. Do you guys know of any solutions to this?
 
I think this would be the best place to put this. I have made two Steam custom images (the ones that show up when seeing your library in grid view) you guys can use if you'd like:

AC 1.png

AC 2.png


(Credits to @Venom800tt for the Ferrari photo and @chromatic9 for the SLS photo.)
 
Cool, thanks. I've not used grid view on Steam though.
 
Is photomode working in RC 1.03?? App is not showing now. It was good till 1.02 I think
 
Is photomode working in RC 1.03?? App is not showing now. It was good till 1.02 I think

You may have to re-enable dev apps.

assettocorsa/system/cfg | open assetto_corsa.ini | change "enable_dev _apps" from 0 to 1.
 
Wiz
You may have to re-enable dev apps.

assettocorsa/system/cfg | open assetto_corsa.ini | change "enable_dev _apps" from 0 to 1.
I never had to do that before.
 
My eyes keep getting back to this image. There's just something about it. Kind of dark and ominous in a way. Amazing shot, love it! 👍

I never had to do that before.
I'm pretty sure you've always had to do this. It's 0 by default when you install the game. Maybe you've just forgotten you did it. :)
 
...

I'm pretty sure you've always had to do this. It's 0 by default when you install the game. Maybe you've just forgotten you did it. :)

First time I used Photomode I didn't edit anything. Maybe in one of the updates they set it to 1 by mistake.
 
Nice set there Dude27. You have them set to private on flickr though?
 
yeah, I know... I tried to get the same result as Jonz/carbon14 with small pictures but in the same time I don't want to make them public on Flicker because it's photography first... maybe I will have to open a new flickr account just for screenshots. :)
 
here a better size:

gt4582.jpg
 

Attachments

  • gt4581.jpg
    gt4581.jpg
    201.1 KB · Views: 26
  • laf4.jpg
    laf4.jpg
    180.2 KB · Views: 24
  • laf3.jpg
    laf3.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
My eyes keep getting back to this image. There's just something about it. Kind of dark and ominous in a way. Amazing shot, love it! 👍
Thanks man, that was the desired effect :)
 
Back