The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,975 comments
Unedited again:
screenshotacs20141122cxd03.jpg

screenshotacs20141122xefy6.jpg

How does the DOF work in photomode now?

I tried 1.0 but its either two huge thick lines of DOF or completely off. I was hoping the focus right click would be fixed by now too, been like 6 months.

How does the DOF work in photomode now?

I tried 1.0 but its either two huge thick lines of DOF or completely off. I was hoping the focus right click would be fixed by now too, been like 6 months.
You need to turn DOF to ultra in your settings, then you need to go 20 to 30m away from the car en zoom in with your mouse. Now you set the DOF factor to 1 & DOF focus to between 2-3.

You need to turn DOF to ultra in your settings, then you need to go 20 to 30m away from the car en zoom in with your mouse. Now you set the DOF factor to 1 & DOF focus to between 2-3.

Setting DOF focus to 2-3 only left a foot to a yard gap between huge amounts of blur.

What I did since the photomode right click focus got broken many months ago was set the DOF focus from 15-30. Maybe you meant 20-30 instead of 2-3? So already doing that but thanks anyway.

Seems 1.0 nothing changed, you have a thick layer of blur either side of a clear gap. Long ago you could change more values and getting something good plus right click to focus worked. I guess its something they'll look into near the end of the project. Weird though as they had it working reasonably well and then just stripped most of the settings away and disabled click focus.

Setting DOF focus to 2-3 only left a foot to a yard gap between huge amounts of blur.

What I did since the photomode right click focus got broken many months ago was set the DOF focus from 15-30. Maybe you meant 20-30 instead of 2-3? So already doing that but thanks anyway.

Seems 1.0 nothing changed, you have a thick layer of blur either side of a clear gap. Long ago you could change more values and getting something good plus right click to focus worked. I guess its something they'll look into near the end of the project. Weird though as they had it working reasonably well and then just stripped most of the settings away and disabled click focus.
Oops sorry it was between 20-30

Back