The Assetto Corsa Photo Thread

• Thread starter chromatic9
  • 8,912 comments
ub6Ht8d.png

WOW @Paul Bosch

Guys i just wanted to ask as im new to pc assetto and content manager thingy, in free camera mode where you can really move away from the car etc, is there any way to attach the camera to the cars motion so it keeps the car in focus at low shutter speeds..

thanks

WOW @Paul Bosch

Guys i just wanted to ask as im new to pc assetto and content manager thingy, in free camera mode where you can really move away from the car etc, is there any way to attach the camera to the cars motion so it keeps the car in focus at low shutter speeds..

thanks

Hi. If you want the camera to be attached to the car you must use the F5 camera instead of the F7 one. You will also need to edit SPHERICAL_COORDS=0 on camera_onboard_free.ini at Assetto Corsa\system\cfg so you can fly around your car with the F5 camera attached to your car. Hope that was what you were asking for.

I see thanks a lot yes that was it...thanks...
Don't forget that you can also set-up different Video and CSP profiles for screenshots and max out the nice stuff over what you might have to race with, the Nice Screenshots tab in CSP settings is handy for this as well, and be sure to have a play around with different PP filters too.

👍

Last edited:
Back