miata13B Messages 8,128 2 smacks past uranus Messages Somebodyshootme Jul 16, 2004 #2 I had a buddy in College we nicknamed "Smokey"
Famine GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author Administrator Messages 92,428 Rule 12 Messages GTP_Famine Jul 16, 2004 #3 Pfft. This poll sucks. We ALL know it should be "The Dukes" vs "Boss Hogg & Roscoe P. Coltrane" Mmmm. Daisy Duke...
Pfft. This poll sucks. We ALL know it should be "The Dukes" vs "Boss Hogg & Roscoe P. Coltrane" Mmmm. Daisy Duke...
Ethix101 Messages 2,157 Jul 16, 2004 #4 What about 'The Bandit vs. The Dukes?' That would be a tough one. -Mark
Bollocks#999 Messages 3,834 Messages GTBN_Bollocks Messages Whats an X box? Jul 17, 2004 #5 Famine Mmmm. Daisy Duke... Click to expand... I agree ...but since it aint the Dukes, I went for the bandit, simply because Justice is just to damned stupid for anything really
Famine Mmmm. Daisy Duke... Click to expand... I agree ...but since it aint the Dukes, I went for the bandit, simply because Justice is just to damned stupid for anything really