The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
We didn't play any of our top players, Fergie's saving them for the cup final. I don't blame him for not playing a full strenth squad, in Fergie's eyes your either 1st or your not 2nd and 3rd are the same as far as he's concerned so he isn't bothered. Next season should be interesting, we'll have a couple of new players and players like Ronaldo will hopefully start building themselves up and become a permanent part of the United squad.

As for Leeds, they still owe O'Leary money, they need a miracle now, they can level with City on points but they are about 20 goals behind.

Big game tomorrow, Man U v Chelsea. I hope Ferie takes the gaem seriouse and puts out a full strenth squad but I know that he wan't to make sure some of the top playters will be okay for the cup final.

He'll still do his best, he's a prety respectable guy like that but a fe of Chelsea's players are out. Mind you even if wee beat Chelsea they have to lose their last game and we have to win it for us to get secon spot.

I know, I didn't see the whole match but I heared there corner wasn't a corner. Anyway I'm not complaining about that, thoes things even themselves out over the season and it happens to every club. Hopefully next season all the new players can start to gel with the rest of the team a bit more and Ruud can get some of his confidence he seems to have lost recentley back. Saha should've taken that penalty though since Ruud's lack of confidence recentley.

Yeah, Ruud hasn't performed well this season. Which is a shame, because when he is on form he's fantastic. This season all Man U's strikers have been Erratic, although if Ole Gunnar hadn't been injured for so long it might've been a different story.

Yeah, he's fantastic when he's not recovering from oneinjury or another. I always liked Jordi Croyf, but he was always gettinginjured and spent more time recovering than he ever spent playing. I never expected Ruud to score as much this season because were still trying to replace Beckham, theres no denying that he could cross a ball with pin point accuracy when he was on form but overall Ruud has still underperformed this year. Also weve had a few players go recentley and quite a few new faces appear and it usually takes a season or two for new players to fit into the team properly and on top of that a lot of our new players are inexperienced youngsters who have plenty of potential but you can't expect them to be fantastic from the off, they need time to build up experience and they already have skill but they ned to know how to apply it better and thats the key with united's squad at the moment. Oh and the donkey missing his drugs test, I can accept it's an unfair penalty he got considering the circumstances but to miss something as important as that is stupid no matter what.

Rio became an integral part of the team quite quickly, their defence was damn awfull for a while. It's not just that he can't play for Man U, he can't play for England this year either. Meh I think John Terry does a good job filling in in that area though.

On those thoughts, lets just think how awesome Chelsea will be next season.

Ha. Ruud missed another one and ManU have to qualify for the Champions League 👍

A bad week for Newcastle too. Out to Marseille and a draw with Wolves :odd:

Rivaldo want's to play for Bolton. :odd:

It looks like Chelsea are looking at Porto's coach Jose Morhinowhatsit to replace Ranieri.

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
I dont like him. Did you see that guy hug Gerrard?

You no like Alan smith? Unpossible!

I just wonder who will pick him up now that Leeds have been relegated. Man hug Gerrard?

Yea, after Gerrard scored against Birmingham, some d00d from the crowd ran onto the field and hugged him.

I reckon Smith will end up at Aston Villa.

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Yea, after Gerrard scored against Birmingham, some d00d from the crowd ran onto the field and hugged him.

I reckon Smith will end up at Aston Villa.

Wierd, they kicked birminghams ass like 3 - 0. Villa have Angel and Vassel, who I like but he's underrated.

:D

Attachments

• ericcantona1.jpg
    ericcantona1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 39
King cantona at is best lol

When i watched that match i just burst out in lafter:D

That guys had it coming to him:lol: I bet he got some comp out of it though:irked:

King cantona

Back