The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
Good question. He didnt see too much action at season end, did he? Must have been injured. The squad is too small for his to just be left out.

So who's going where this summer then? Man U are preparing a bid for Lampard, he sai he's flattered that Man U is showing an interest but he wants to stay at Chelsea but he has admitted his talks over a new contract arnt going well. Also Alan Smith has said he would be happy to play for United and United has shown interest in him. We have bought that player from Celtic (Miller or something) who is another young un and aparrentley he shows signs of future potential.

I've heard Veron is out on his ear from Chelsea and Lampard must not go to Man U. Noo.

Noo.

Smith at Man U sound like an idea though.

If Chelsea want to keep Lampard they'd better give him the right terms, he's on a much lower wage than the rest of the players and other things come into it too, Man U are willing to offer him that wage, I don't know everything they are willng to offer him but Lampard has said if he gets offered the right deal from Chelsa that he will stay there no matter what other clubs make an offer, but Chelsea need to hurry up because Man U's offer is being put forward this week coming.

Lampard at ManU would suck ar$e. He must stay at Chelski.

Who saw Viera's goal. Classic stuff. Poor ol Leeds. Finishing 20th :(

But on a happier note, Everton got thumped :)

:)

Attachments

• _0517_arsenal_celebrate.jpg
    _0517_arsenal_celebrate.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 34
Yeah, but Arsenal still might've come back from that. Although evry time Man U and Arsenal have clashed in the Leauge recently it's been a draw.

Heh. Heskey off to Birmigham. And Lampard off to Italy? Chelski would be stupid to let that happen.

He's been influential this season it would be major Suckage to see him leave. Heskey sucks, god knows why he got picked for the England squad. Oh yeah, I read Wiltord is going to leave Arsenal.

They can use the money for Wiltord to buy some extra players. He sucked like a Heskey anyway.

mms://play.wm.arsenal.servecast.net/arsenal/free/champions_2004_250.wmv for High speed

mms://play.wm.arsenal.servecast.net/arsenal/free/champions_2004_250.wmv for 56k

copy and paste into your address bar

:)

He was a bit anonymous since he arrived. MU buying Smith :lol:

A loser + a loser make a winner 👍

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
He was a bit anonymous since he arrived. MU buying Smith :lol:

A loser + a loser make a winner 👍

I think in time he'll get better, he's only like 22 isn't he.

Back