The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
Originally posted by live4speed
I can see Arsenal losing some games now, I think they will still win.

Errrr....Yes. The coming games for arsenal are big. Especially this one against liverpool. Although your optimism is to be expected, ManU have little to no chance of surpassing Chelski and Arsenal in the league.

We have a slim chance of passing Chelsea, wheather we will or not remains to be seen, but I can hope. I think alot may fall on the remaining Man U v Chelsea match still to come.

Damn. That will be interesting. Is it at Old Trafford? And does ManU play Liverpool again?

Yeah, the Chelsea match is at Old Trafford, and we play Liverpool there as well later on, I don't think we play Newcastle again.

So liverpool can throw a spanner in the works for just about everyone. Should be an interesting final 8 matches.

Charlton beat Pool. Ha. And Chelsea lost. Ha. What happened to Leeds? Or didnt they play on Monday.

Henry's 2nd against liverpool surely one of the goals of the season, and yes, Manure still suck :D

Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Charlton beat Pool. Ha. And Chelsea lost. Ha. What happened to Leeds? Or didnt they play on Monday.

Henry's 2nd against liverpool surely one of the goals of the season, and yes, Manure still suck :D

I can't belive they managed to loose against Aston Villa. Grr.

Leeds won against blackburn on the weekend. I think they have a match today.

He could move to spain and have an affair with his personal trainer.

David Beckham should've stayed at Man U. I recon he'll be playing for Tottenham in a few years.

On another topic I was at Highbury for the Arsenal Liverpool game on friday..............what a game. Henry is the best in the world.

He didnt get on with Fergus. Why the press cant leave him alone i dont know.

The press in question (Sun/Mirror) can be read and understood by a seven yearold child. I know that's not the market their aiming for, but the content of those tabloids is laughable.

Originally posted by DRIFT4EVA
Ahahahahahaha. Aston Villa beat Chelsea. 3-2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damnit, why couldn't Arsenal beat Newcastle. Then I couldve used that as a comeback.

grumpy

As for the English press, well they seem to do as they please.

Lucky Bastige. His second goal was a cracker.

Yeah I was screaming my lungs out. I think that was the best game I have ever seen at Highbury. I was in the west bank upper tier as well so I had fantastic seats.

Why does NUFC suck? Chelsea must suck if they lost to Aston Villa. If Iremember correctly AV had an own goal from a throw in last year.

Kolo Toure has been Arsenals rock this season. He has played every game I think. A top defender.

Back