The Barclaycard Premiership Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 517 comments
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Yea, seems fishy that Saha = Henry = French. Really a silly thing to say upon arrival at a new club đź‘Ž

He hasn't just newly arrived though, but yeah badmouthing your striking partner isn't the greatest thing.

Final score manu 1 arsenal 0 :D

Alot better game than the league game:D
Wez brown was excellent to day great effort from him:tup:
Goal the usuall from scholes's:cool:
Not much to say about arsenal :lol:

Laters

Manu and millwall final f.a cup:D :lol:

Any guess'es who going to win that game:mischievous:

Can denise wise bring millwall to victory:lol: :lol:

Laters:cool:

Originally posted by Venom77
Final score manu 1 arsenal 0 :D

Alot better game than the league game:D
Wez brown was excellent to day great effort from him:tup:
Goal the usuall from scholes's:cool:
Not much to say about arsenal :lol:

Laters

Playing 5 upfront players and they still couldn't score a goal. :D

Sucks to be them, no trebble for them! :D

Now all we need is Chelsea to take them out of the champions leauge and i'll be happy. :D

I hope chelsea win the title this season :D :D

I would love it đź‘Ť:tup:I hope sir ferge will put his weak side out to lose to chelsea if they could win the league and to rest his players of course

Come on the chelsea:mischievous: :cheers: đź‘Ť

Laters

Originally posted by Venom77
I hope chelsea win the title this season :D :D

I would love it đź‘Ť:tup:I hope sir ferge will put his weak side out to lose to chelsea if they could win the league and to rest his players of course

Come on the chelsea:mischievous: :cheers: đź‘Ť

Laters

Chelsea pwn j00's!
Can't wait for the second leg tommorow.

But still 5 attacking players and they couldn't score. Although Scholes did a good job of stopping Reyes from doing some potential dammage. ;)

Did they play Henry? I couldnt watch the game.

He was rested up untill the last 20 mins, which sucked. Which wasn't long enough to make an impact. Man U played like 4-5-1 with Christiano Ronaldo upfront. Which seemed to work quite well.

Well, to me, the fact that he rested Henry seems like he treated the match like a league cup match. Which is strange to me.

Well, to me, the fact that he rested Henry seems like he treated the match like a league cup match. Which is strange to me.

We've won without Henry before. We've beaten Man Utd without Henry before. Henry played for the last twenty minutes, but by all accounts the Arsenal played better and created more chances in the first half. We're not a 1 man team - far from it! However, Scholes' tackle on Reyes should make Henry even more important than usual for the res of the season.

Or maybe it's to keep the players fitness When the subs came on There was no warm up or anything arsenal seemed to just put them on out of the blue :rolleyes:
When i play football as a sub you have warm ups you need it it is vital that you warm up first:cool:

I watched every minute of the game and i think that both teams are evenly matched

Excellent game:tup:

Laters

Pretty much a spoiled season now. I mean, realistically, the Champions league is not gonna happen.

Beating Real in the quarters (assuming we make it) and then beating AC Milan in the final. All this whilst still defending a premiership lead. Not gonna happen :(

Beating Real in the quarters (assuming we make it) and then beating AC Milan in the final. All this whilst still defending a premiership lead. Not gonna happen :(

Who's Arsenal facing next week?

Shame. Viduka and Smith will jump ship if they go down.

Smith had to be convinced, he didn't want to go. But they know that they can make money from the transfer.

Latest Posts

Back