The Barclay's Premiership - 2004/2005 Season - Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,312 comments
Race Idiot
You could laugh at Henry giving Reyes the evil eyes every time he does something wrong.
henry2nz2ul.gif

God that image is wierd.
It looks like he wants some........uh.......Nevermind

Mike Rotch
He speaks the truth!

So your saying you don't want Scott Parker? I think he'd be good paired with Viera and seeing as we have Central Midfielders comming out of our ears at the moment, Jarosik, Tiago, Smertin etc.

If its a toss up between Owen and Parker, I'd have to go with Owen. But Parker looks pertty useful. We need to replace Vieira too - he shoulda gone to Real.

Mike Rotch
If its a toss up between Owen and Parker, I'd have to go with Owen. But Parker looks pertty useful. We need to replace Vieira too - he shoulda gone to Real.

I think the Owen thing seems more likely, seeing how you discarded quality strikers like Wiltord and Kanu. Poor Kanu, poor poor Kanu. :(

Wiltord's doing well though.

I'd hope that Parker will eventualy replace makalele, who is a damn fine midfield anchor. Without Makalele, Lampard wouldn't be half the player.

One thing about Lampard though, he seems to have infinite amounts of stamina. He hasn't missed a game for like 150 something matches.

Kanu? Kanu who missed from like 8 inches out ;)

Wiltord should have stayed though...just like Overmars.

Mike Rotch
Kanu? Kanu who missed from like 8 inches out ;)

Wiltord should have stayed though...just like Overmars.

This is comming from the team with Ljungberg who did the same thing, exept he did it infront of a completely open goal.

I think Overmars retired.

Race Idiot
This is comming from the team with Ljungberg who did the same thing, exept he did it infront of a completely open goal.

I think Overmars retired.

This coming from a team where its two center backs have been secretly trained by Kurt Angle to wrestle a keeper to the ground in set pieces?

Overmars went to Barca before he retired. He should have stayed like Denis. đź‘Ť

I never realy saw silvinho much at Arsenal and what I can remember Van Bronkhurst wasn't very good when he was at Arsenal.

That harks back to the days when Paul Merson was starting fights with everyone on the pitch. Ah yes, the good old days, when Arsenal beat ManU 2-0 at Ellis Park and Bryan Robson got sent off but Ian Wright punched the ball into the net to enable England to beat SA at Wembley.

:D

Mike Rotch
but Ian Wright punched the ball into the net to enable England to beat SA at Wembley.

Isn't that like the eleventybillionth time you've said that. And god Bryan Robson has aged.

Mike Rotch
Quite possibly.

I hope Soton dont get relegated.

It's quite close now, West Brom are on the same amount of points but have let more goals in.

I just wonder which players from the relegated teams will stay in the Prem.

Thats the problem...once a big team like a Leeds or a Coventry that used to be in the premiership goes down, all their good players leave making it that much harder to make it back up.

Well I can't see anyone from Norwitch leaving, because they suck so bad.

West Brom have a ton of players that could possibly go, Kanu, Gera, Cambel, Greening. Crystal Palace, I can only think Andy Johnson, Leigitwood (young defender) and maybe Routledge.

What a great weekend :D Birmingham, Norwich and the Shay all provided some health entertainment.

Ha, Fergus snubbing ManUTV đź‘Ť

Back