The Barclay's Premiership - 2004/2005 Season - Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,312 comments
Race Idiot
Is it me or does Drogba seem a little bit
emotgay1vd.gif
to you. Although Ljunberg also gives me that feeling as well.

When i said that about Drogba

Rotch
Drogba reminds me of a drag-queen

You were all like "Chelsea h8tr!1!". Or something similar.

Oh, Ljungberg reminds me of Villeneuve :odd:

LONDON (Reuters) - Chelsea on Tuesday denied they were seeking to sign Rio Ferdinand after reports emerged that the club's chief executive Peter Kenyon met the Manchester United defender in a London restaurant.

The Premier League leaders, aware that the meeting would feature in Wednesday's newspapers, made a statement stressing the two had run into each other by chance.

"We have made it absolutely clear to Manchester United that we have no interest in signing Rio Ferdinand and there is absolutely no significance in Peter Kenyon seeing Rio in a busy London restaurant," the statement said.

"This was a meeting purely by chance in a public place. Both the player and Manchester United are fully aware of the circumstances of the meeting and Chelsea's position on it.

"Any suggestion that there is an explanation other than a chance meeting will be met with the strongest legal action."

Chelsea and their manager Jose Mourinho were charged last month by the Premier League with making an illegal approach to Arsenal defender Ashley Cole. Cole has also been charged over the affair.

Yep. Just like Kenyon and Cole in a hotel room was "innocent".

:sneaky:

Yes as you can see, we realy need good centerbacks. I mean we only have Huth, Carvalho, Terry and Gallas who are all international level players. So yes we totally need another international class center back so we then have five of them. :rolleyes:

Well it'll be another West ham accademy player that Chelsea have. They're doing very well for Chelsea at the moment, infact Lamps has been your best player and deserves a nomination for player of the year.

Joe Cole isn't doing bad either. ;)

If Rio goes to Chelsea, i'll eat something fairly ineadable.

And West Ham need to get back in the Prem, although they seem kinda inconsistant in the Championship at the moment. What position are they now, 7th?

Yes I'm very happy with the way Cole has come this season. And I can thank Mr. Morinho for that. 👍 ]

Whatever postion West Ham are in, we all know that they are goning to continue to flounder in the Championship. Making good youngsters and then ship them off to the highest bidder.
But with Rio, Cole and Lamps, I've noticed that man U and Chelsea have improved their games massively. Which is great news for England, which is the only team I give a damn about.

Race Idiot
Yes as you can see, we realy need good centerbacks. I mean we only have Huth, Carvalho, Terry and Gallas who are all international level players. So yes we totally need another international class center back so we then have five of them. :rolleyes:

I can imagine the conversation:

Kenyon: Well fancy seeing you here!
Rio: Yea, er, what a surprise?
Kenyon: Well, seeing that the odds of us meeting at the same restaurant in London at the same time are momentously long, lets discuss the cricket shall we?
Rio: Er, yes. I dont like bugs.

demon of speed
Well it'll be another West ham accademy player that Chelsea have. They're doing very well for Chelsea at the moment, infact Lamps has been your best player and deserves a nomination for player of the year.

BBC Sport...

Chelsea trio earn PFA nominations

Chelsea have dominated the nominations for the Professional Footballers' Association Players' Player of the Year award with three stars selected.
Captain John Terry, goalkeeper Petr Cech (saved their butts countless times) and midfielder Frank Lampard have all been shortlisted for the award.

They are joined by last year's winner, Arsenal striker Thierry Henry, Crystal Palace striker Andrew Johnson and Liverpool skipper Steven Gerrard.

The winner will be announced at the PFA awards dinner on Sunday 24 April.

Damn You, anyway did u see what happen to newcastle lol they were gonna win then they got clapted. All the jordi fans are like :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I'm like :lol:

keeno_uk
Damn You, anyway did u see what happen to newcastle lol they were gonna win then they got clapted. All the jordi fans are like :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I'm like :lol:

Jordi? oh Geordie.

I'd say they were like this.
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif

crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif

crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif
crynewc8yj.gif

I thought Harry would pull them out of the fire, but their defence is just too leaky. Charlton are also in a bad patch.

Mike Rotch
Looks like bastige could end up eating something inedible after all 👍

I know, I just don't want it to happen. I like Wayne Bridge and he'll basically be bumped out of the 1st team, also making him probably want to leave. It's the same with Gerrard, everyone keeps saying 'Oh hes going to Chelsea, no doubt' but then who would he replace? He's not a midfield Anchor like Makalele, he's sort of a less consistent version of Lampard and I don't know where he would fit in the team.

If it was not for the team I am a fan of aka Southampton FC Wayne Bridge would of not learned the good things why being kept safe while he was learning in the acamdey.

Arsenal would be in problem city if Cole left. Unless they fleeced arbramovich for like gazillions. But if he is on a free, thats a huge loss. :cygan:

Mike Rotch
Arsenal would be in problem city if Cole left. Unless they fleeced arbramovich for like gazillions. But if he is on a free, thats a huge loss. :cygan:

I don't think it's on a free, i'm pretty sure he's under contract. You probably would get a fair amount for him which would leave you in good stead.

We don't want him, he's a yucky gooner. :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back