The Barclay's Premiership - 2004/2005 Season - Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,312 comments
In non-Premiership news, Swansea City could be gaining automatic promotion next week. :)

And yay, Chelski won the title! It's good to see a team winning it that hasn't won it for so long.

Even if it is with dodgy Russian money...

demon of speed

It's pretty sad that they couldn't stay in the 1st division, especially a team with their history. And all the great players they have produced as well.

Oh yeah, new Arsenal kit.

311b2az.jpg

I dunno, it looks odd.

Boos. I want the old red and white strip.

And JVC as the sponsor.

And Nigel Winterburn at right back.

Race Idiot
It's pretty sad that they couldn't stay in the 1st division, especially a team with their history. And all the great players they have produced as well.

Oh yeah, new Arsenal kit.

311b2az.jpg

I dunno, it looks odd.

I'll be getting one. But couldn't they at least of done the decen tthing and lost the obscene O2 logo for one season at least. I hear that even Barca are going to have sponsorship on their shirts for the first time in their history next season - they've struck a adeal with the bloody Chinese government of all people! What's the world coming to?

ExigeExcel
I'm going to laugh at every arsenal supporter I see wearing that kit :P

Oh, really? That doesn't surprise me ...

ExigeExcel
2nd Division : -
Come on Swansea!!!

... as with that comment you obviously have an excellent sense of humour!

chaser_fan
I'll be getting one. But couldn't they at least of done the decen tthing and lost the obscene O2 logo for one season at least. I hear that even Barca are going to have sponsorship on their shirts for the first time in their history next season - they've struck a adeal with the bloody Chinese government of all people! What's the world coming to?

Yeah, I think it would look pretty cool without the sponsor. I heard about Barcas sponsorship deal, isn't it something to do with the Chinese olympics? I think i'll try and get this seasons barca shirt, mainly because it's one of the nicer la liga designs and it's sponsorless. I've got this seasons Porto shirt, but it's got their portugese league sponsor which doesn't look as nice as the one they use in the champions league.

I still like my Chelsea shirt best though, I just hope that they switch to addidas next season when they switch sponsors. That Umbro design with the samsung logo looked nasty. My old chelsea shirt got ruined though, the one with the autoglass sponsor.

Cant ManU do anything right - i mean drawing with WBA? Poor Soton, sure to get the cop now :(

At least Arsenal qualify for the Champions League now :)

DQuaN
It's a good job you will probably never meet me then ;)

In that case, I will catch a train up and laugh at it.

Which of the bottom four does everyone want to stay up? I hope Norwich stay up and if they do I'm going to buy the away kit. :embarrassed:

Yeah, i wanted Norwich and Palace to stay in the prem, but it looks like thats not going to happen as one of them or both could easily get relegated.

I want Southampton obviously :D

Where's your sense of trandition people! :mad:

I predict the three that will drop are:
- WBA
- Palace
- Soton.

đź‘Ž

Back