The Barclay's Premiership - 2004/2005 Season - Thread

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,312 comments
It was more like 25 yard. And considering he deliberatley shot it wide with outward swerve to curl in and beat the keeper. That was one of the goals of the season.

Considering most if not all strikers have lost the art of shooting without swerve, i find it hard to be impressed with it. It was a good strike. But its sort of like being impressed if Wilkinson slots a penalty from the side line. Its his job :indiff:

Mike Rotch
Considering most if not all strikers have lost the art of shooting without swerve, i find it hard to be impressed with it. It was a good strike. But its sort of like being impressed if Wilkinson slots a penalty from the side line. Its his job :indiff:

No, Rooneys job is to lollop around the pitch pushing people about and swearing alot.

I think it's the gooner in you, I bet if he played for Arsenal you'd be like 'OMGWTF BBQLOLMSG' when he scored.

DQuaN
@RI do you think you can make a gif of Norwich's first goal in their 2-1 win over Newcastle last weekend? It was by Safri I think. It was freakin awesomes!!

:rolleyes:

DQuaN

I don't have a video clip of it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So I can't do a gif.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• mourinho_cry.gif
    mourinho_cry.gif
    22.6 KB · Views: 229
Race Idiot
No, Rooneys job is to lollop around the pitch pushing people about and swearing alot.

I think it's the gooner in you, I bet if he played for Arsenal you'd be like 'OMGWTF BBQLOLMSG' when he scored.

No, i'd be all like

DQuaN
You dappa! 👍

I guess its too big for an avatar though :(

Cheers.

Nah, even if I downsized it to 100x100 it would be too hard to see what the hell is going on. Also to get the filesize down would make it completely unviewable.

That image is about 880k, the avatar size limit here is like 20k.

Nice goal tho.

I'll try and do some other angles later.

Well to be honest, most good teams wouldn't have given him all that space. You'd have someone like Makalele, Roy Keane, or Vieira marking you.

Isn't he more of an offensive (lol offensive get it lol, o well lol) midfielder? Nicky butt, is the guy behind the backline isn't he?

Anyway, why are we discussing this? It's Champeens league night.

Race Idiot
Isn't he more of an offensive (lol offensive get it lol, o well lol) midfielder? Nicky butt, is the guy behind the backline isn't he?

Anyway, why are we discussing this? It's Champeens league night.

Then get in your stoopid thread that I'm not allowed in. :grumpy:

Also, Norwich's second goal was poor 'keeping.

*mumble rant mumble*

Race Idiot
MOTHER****ING CHAMPIONS

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

Didnt see that one coming :guilty:

lol. Well Chelsea deserved it, hope your happy Race Idiot, actually no i think Arsenal deserved it :sly: .

Back