The best motor bike of Tourist Trophy?

• Thread starter kikiri
  • 9 comments
It’s a bit early for this thread, though from experience so far, it appears that the CBR1000RRW is the fastest bike in a straight line and ‘round the wiggly bits. There, that was easy.

samberto5441ee.jpg

It’s of note that the specifications of the 8 Hour bikes are not accessible within the game. I’ve attached the specs for the Racing Modified 1000cc class below.

It should be the Seven Stars Honda, this is THE most trick Superbike on the planet. Honda and HRC race this bike in British Superbikes just to develop it for the Suzuka 8hr in real life, such is the seriousness that they treat that race. HRC do not race the bike anywhere else but in BSB and the 8hr.

If any of the MotoGP bikes were to be in the game they would be tough to beat.

Stock 05 R6! Hehe, I'm partial cuz of my 04 R6. I did a 1:48:XX around valencia and a 2:32:XX around suzuka. I'm still trying to figure out the chinese characters on the screen, but basically thats with MT and PR chosen as my only options.

On the nurburgring, the stock GSXR1000 reached 200mph on the long backstraight. That was the only 1000cc bike i've playing with so far.

From the 55 or so bikes I have in my Garage, a couple of the BM's (from the Junior Challenges), the K1200R and K1200S seemed to handle very nicely.

I love the way the Ducati 999 feels and handles. In real life I've settled with a CBR 1100 Super blackbird. I dont have the balls to ride it the same way I would in TT!:scared:

Heres a pic of Charlie:

bbird-forum-pic1.jpg

And my helmet:

3in1-pic.jpg

If theres any riders here from Melbourne Australia, Be sure to say hello if you see me!

Best bike?

So far, My best in game bike all rounder is the gsx-r 1000. That thing rocks.
Or basically, all the latest Japanese litre bikes are good. 999R is good too.

But for pure handling, those bloody 250cc 2-strokers rocks!!

Back