A Desperate Plea for Tourist Trophy 2

GTPNewsWire

Contributing Writer
United States
GTPHQ
"It’s very hard to imagine Tourist Trophy 2, but it’s so easy to imagine a Driveclub Bikes-style expansion in GT Sport."

I'd really love this. Punching the bikes through Green Hell, nothing better than this. Maybe someday this expansion will happen, maybe somewehere in the future, along with a weather update, so we have a reason to use those fancy wet tyres. :lol:

I've been saying for years that Tourist Trophy needs a sequel. An expansion would be nice but that would depend on to what extent content is offered. A full blown release mirroring that of GT Sport however, that would be epic. Hopefully PD is following Driveclub's lead and keeping things TIGHTLY under wraps for an out of the blue release announcement. With no follow-up studio closure of course. :banghead:

I really really REALLY hope they don’t add bikes to GT Sport (just like I was opposed to adding them evey other GT game, when ever someone suggested it). But a TT2. I’m fine with that :)

I don't remember if I played TT or not but my favorite bike game ever is Riding Spirits.

16660_front.jpg

Tourist trophy 2 or bikes in gt sport al good to me. I really regret I sold the game and the console back then. It was indeed the best bike game ever. I got moto gp 2017 it's a nice game but I don't feel the bike and the rider.
If there is a official announcement about TT or so I'll make a pre-order asap.

Well Isle of White TT is out next year so maybe that will be what riders were hoping for.

Why not an option for both?

Isle of Man* :) cool place no speed limits in real life all year in National zones. went there once with a few mates on bikes. Not that anyone asked :D :D

Bikes, while better in nearly every way (I'm bias) don't corner like cars. You might have more fun doing it, and it might take more technical skill to do it (very bias) , but a fast car will still go round you.

Price for price though a ZX10R still creams all over any car in that price range I think. In any situation. Except being stuck in traffic in the rain, it's pretty bad at that.

If PD wanted to dabble in bikes again, I would like it to be a separate project. In GTS, I'm presented with a game that celebrates cars and puts cars in my face, in sexy positions, at all times. In Tourist Trophy, it was a clear celebration of bikes and the UI reflected that as well. If I'm in the mood for cars, I want to boot up GTS and see nothing but cars. Same for motorcycles.

I would definitely pay $60 for Tourist Trophy 2.

Isle of Man* :) cool place no speed limits in real life all year in National zones. went there once with a few mates on bikes. Not that anyone asked :D :D

Bikes, while better in nearly every way (I'm bias) don't corner like cars. You might have more fun doing it, and it might take more technical skill to do it (very bias) , but a fast car will still go round you.

Price for price though a ZX10R still creams all over any car in that price range I think. In any situation. Except being stuck in traffic in the rain, it's pretty bad at that.
Doh, I was writing that thinking " this sounds so not right" but I couldn't recall the proper name. My memory is shot.

I still have my copy of TT, dang it that was a great game. I'd be all in for TT2 but like others have mentioned, I think we'd bikes added to GTsport before we got a new TT.

It never happen outside an arcade game. Too many wrecks would happen depending on the players though. Just not likely. Maybe drag races but that would be entertaining for so long.

Back