The Best/Worst Threads and Posts in GTPlanet History

Before the Aries thread, 87Dodge believed that some glorified K car could beat an E30 M3 (a car with genuine touring car experience) around a track. When called out on this, he got incredibly defensive.
Ah.
But does that really make the E30 "GTP Meme"-worthy?

Why isn't there a link for the Camry 2.2 episode? I've read a few references to it and obviously I don't get the joke because I have no idea what you guys are on about. Seems like I'm missing out on something that's very funny.

Why isn't there a link for the Camry 2.2 episode? I've read a few references to it and obviously I don't get the joke because I have no idea what you guys are on about. Seems like I'm missing out on something that's very funny.
I think the thread was deleted.

The thread probably got deleted. It was mentioned before with people saying they can't find the link.

That user effectively deleted his old posts by editing out the information, leaving essentially no information.

Untitled_zpszjufqyv0.jpg

This guy was defending himself in every other sentence before anyone even got back to him... that goes to show right off that he was full of it lol
And from what he was saying he was simply referring to the people that roll forward at the lights because they're impatient. I see a lot of those up here in MA and they just don't floor it. This guy must've gotten confused and thought they wanted a drag race.

In other news, I do the same thing with people who roll through red lights. I'll press down on the gas more than I need to and get past them, and then simply obey the speed limit.

And from what he was saying he was simply referring to the people that roll forward at the lights because they're impatient. I see a lot of those up here in MA and they just don't floor it. This guy must've gotten confused and thought they wanted a drag race.

In other news, I do the same thing with people who roll through red lights. I'll press down on the gas more than I need to and get past them, and then simply obey the speed limit.

Ahhhh yes.. The good ol' roll up to the light, because it's going to change just for you lol. Quite funny actually, we have that a lot in Florida too.

My current car isn't fast enough to blow past anyone off the line, but man is it annoying lol

I didn't "fix" the original post to the E30 because it was meme-worthy.

I genuinely wonder if you all forgot about the GT Suggestions sub-forum, and since the E30 is the most-voted car in that sub-forum, I changed the Aries to the E30.

Back