The Biden Impeachment Thread

Jesus, I just read her statement. Imagine wasting your time and effort on this when more people are dying every single day than did on 9/11. This is what you get when you elect someone who believes an underground satanic sex cult is running the world.

I wonder if she's considered that if the impeachment somehow goes through and somehow ends up as a conviction, you end up with Harris as president and not Trump.

Jesus, I just read her statement. Imagine wasting your time and effort on this when more people are dying every single day than did on 9/11. This is what you get when you elect someone who believes an underground satanic sex cult is running the world.

I wonder if she's considered that if the impeachment somehow goes through and somehow ends up as a conviction, you end up with Harris as president and not Trump.
Nope! In her eyes it would mean that the entire ticket is thrown out and Trump becomes President since the winner was disqualified.

Nope! In her eyes it would mean that the entire ticket is thrown out and Trump becomes President since the winner was disqualified.
Not only that, but Democrats are prohibited from ever running again and the White House is moved to Mar-a-Lago.

Last edited:
The United States has domestic terrorists as members of its legislative chamber. This needs addressing. What are the criteria for basically firing someone as a Congressman or -woman?

The United States has domestic terrorists as members of its legislative chamber. This needs addressing. What are the criteria for basically firing someone as a Congressman or -woman?

You need a 2/3 majority vote in the house that the congressperson belongs to.

You know a Republican is truly barking mad when even their fellow Republicans say "Yeah ignore her, she's cuckoo".

You need a 2/3 majority vote in the house that the congressperson belongs to.
I find it hard to believe that there isn't a mechanism for removing someone who overtly supports a cause and "organisation" that has been declared as terrorist in nature, outside of a chamber vote from their peers..

"...through blatant nepotism, he enabled his son to influence foreign policy..." gives me flashbacks of Ivanka trying to talk with the heads of state at G-whatever-it-was when Trump sent her instead.

I find it hard to believe that there isn't a mechanism for removing someone who overtly supports a cause and "organisation" that has been declared as terrorist in nature, outside of a chamber vote from their peers..

I imagine it's because when they made the rules they believed everyone would follow them in good faith. If someone was problematic, that they would be removed irrespective of party lines. They didn't bank on the modern Republican's, obviously. Hence why Trump wasn't removed last time and probably won't be convicted this time either.

Last edited:
US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Q) has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden for now the second time, though on different charges this time. The three resolutions levied by MTG are "dereliction of duty" for Biden's handling of the Afghanistan situation, another for the "border crisis," and a third for "usurping congressional authority and ignoring judicial authority of the Supreme Court" for the Biden administration's moratorium on evictions during the pandemic.

"In seven short months, Joe Biden has caused America to lose the respect of the entire world. The evidence is clear and his actions are so egregious that he must be impeached," Greene said in a statement.

1629650254106.png

US Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (Q) has filed articles of impeachment against President Biden for now the second time, though on different charges this time. The three resolutions levied by MTG are "dereliction of duty" for Biden's handling of the Afghanistan situation, another for the "border crisis," and a third for "usurping congressional authority and ignoring judicial authority of the Supreme Court" for the Biden administration's moratorium on evictions during the pandemic.

"In seven short months, Joe Biden has caused America to lose the respect of the entire world. The evidence is clear and his actions are so egregious that he must be impeached," Greene said in a statement.

View attachment 1075786
I posted that yesterday, didn't know there was a Biden thread. I was thinking about creating one too but my luck with starting threads...

Famously, this never happened under President Trump.
I'm betting that fewer people respect MTG than Biden right now. How many times is she going to attempt to impeach Biden before it sticks?

And if it isn't?
Then it goes to the Senate where it needs a two thirds majority.

In the tiny chance that it gets one Biden would be removed from office and someone else takes over. I'm not sure who at this point.

Last edited:
It's obviously harder than I thought. Anyway I heard that if Biden does get impeached, the Democrats will lose their majority in the house. Is this true?

It's obviously harder than I thought. Anyway I heard that if Biden does get impeached, the Democrats will lose their majority in the house. Is this true?
Impeachment is just the vote to put him on trial. He'd have to lose his job to affect the majority.

And if it isn't?
Articles of impeachment are presented before the United States House of Representatives. 435 voting members determine whether an officer of the government is impeached, with a simple majority. If a majority votes to impeach, the officer is then impeached. Impeachment can be thought of as comparable to an indictment in the criminal justice system. There's then a trial in the United States Senate. The Senate votes with a two-thirds majority, 67 out of 100 voting members, required to convict. A sentence subsequent to conviction on articles of impeachment results in, and cannot exceed, removal from office.

The Executive (president, vice president, cabinet) is entirely removed from the Legislative (House of Representatives and Senate). One has no affect on the other. Instead, they exist together, along with the Judiciary, ideally against one another to protect against abuses. Separation of powers.

Last edited:
Impeachment is just the vote to put him on trial. He'd have to lose his job to affect the majority.
Oh OK, so he'd need to be removed from office completely.
Articles of impeachment are presented before the United States House of Representatives. 435 voting members determine whether an officer of the government is impeached, with a simple majority. If a majority votes to impeach, the officer is then impeached. Impeachment can be thought of as comparable to an indictment in the criminal justice system. There's then a trial in the United States Senate. The Senate votes with a two-thirds majority, 67 out of 100 voting members, required to convict. A sentence subsequent to conviction on articles of impeachment results in, and cannot exceed, removal from office.
Thank you, that helps me a lot.
The Executive (president, vice president, cabinet) is entirely removed from the Legislative (House of Representatives and Senate). One has no affect on the other. Instead, they exist together, along with the Judiciary, ideally against one another to protect against abuses. Separation of powers.
I don't really understand what you mean here.

In the tiny chance that it gets one Biden would be removed from office and someone else takes over. I'm not sure who at this point.
It would be Kamala, would it not?

I read an article from Insider that said if Trump was successfully impeached, Pence would assume duty per the 25th Amendment.

Oh OK, so he'd need to be removed from office completely.

Thank you, that helps me a lot.

I don't really understand what you mean here.
The Executive branch, which is the presidency and its cabinet of executive officers like the Attorney General with the Department of Justice, executes policy both foreign and domestic. The Legislative branch (consisting of a lower body, the House of Representatives, and an upper body, the Senate) drafts policy, which includes laws, and holds the power of the purse (budget). The Judiciary, at the top of which is the Supreme Court but also includes circuit courts adjudicated by officers appointed by the Executive.

They're all intended to work separately but function together. They're all linked but the point is prevent consolidation and abuses of power.

It would be Kamala, would it not?
Kamala, and then Speaker of the House.

Last edited:
The Executive branch, which is the presidency and its cabinet of executive officers like the Attorney General with the Department of Justice, executes policy both foreign and domestic. The Legislative branch (consisting of a lower body, the House of Representatives, and an upper body, the Senate) drafts policy, which includes laws, and holds the power of the purse (budget). The Judiciary, at the top of which is the Supreme Court but also includes circuit courts adjudicated by officers appointed by the Executive.

They're all intended to work separately but function together. They're all linked but the point is prevent consolidation and abuses of power.
So the Senate on it's own cannot force Biden out of office, correct?

So the Senate on it's own cannot force Biden out of office, correct?
Correct. The House would also have to vote on it. It's probably more likely the House votes to allow it than the Senate (with both being extremely unlikely).

Back