• Honda Integra

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Renault Clio

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Nissan R35 GTR

Votes: 36 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
haha, i got one of those i just don race it online alot because its not as stable as the s2k although i get better times with it (with all aids off) but, i guess the next time i see you on the track i'll bring it out.

oh and in no way did i mean to discredit the 750 pp races because thats where i spend most of my time, i was just replying to thr sjaak68 comment calling us 750 pp racers noobs when the 600 pp racers can be called the same with all the 4WD cars. I just didnt want to start a flame war so ddint quote him.

I'll see you on the track with the GT LM though, i kinda had enough of playing catch up with them.

kudos

No biggie, this thread was doomed to begin with.

It's just a bunch of elitist that feels a need to 'look down' on thers because of their supposedly 'superior' morals / preference of cars.

I drive the evo X online because IRL, I own one and cannot drive it on track!

Albeit, since I am currently using a pad, that means I cannot use Manual (the pain), stuck in auto and simply cannot do much, thus my deep entrenchment in the hack group. I drive clean and make way for cars faster than me. I also drive the NSX and Intergra and GTR (tbh, I find the GTR very boring to drive...it's kinda..so good).

The fact is , for every punter you see driving an evo, you'll see a non punter driving an evo too. It's the driver that punts, not the car!

I have been taken out by every make of car in the game. It just proves that a noob will drive anything, so don't get upset if you have a 4wd in your next race. The chances are that they are clean drivers. In pro classes that is.:)

Well, I got punted by a F430, a Clio and a WRX just then.
I really need to get my DFP soon...I'm getting canned left right and centre lol.
Drove the RX7 just now in 600PP race...

That was challenging on a Pad with auto...*faints*

Albeit, since I am currently using a pad, that means I cannot use Manual

You want to rethink that one, mate. I played with DS right up to GT4 on manual gears. Just use the trigger buttons - R&L 1or 2 for shifting up or down. Makes about as much difference in control going from pad-auto to pad-manual as it does going from pad to wheel.

Honestly - give it a crack. Change your life!

Mate, I've tried using manual on the pad and it's just not clicking with me. I am actually quite fine with auto, just lament not being able to control the trottle and brake that well with em buttons on the pad.

So lo and behold, I got sick of using the pad and went and got myself a nice DFGT.
The wheel is abit bit stiff, kinda like high on the resistance level. Perhaps it will loosen over time (I hope)!

Back