The Book of Turismo

• Thread starter Schwartz
  • 528 comments
Thou shall not drive backward in online rooms EVER! If thou shall drive backward in online rooms, I will have the power to DESTROY them!

Thou shall not open a Room with the title "Clean or Kick" and then use the person ahead of you as your brake.
Thou shall not enter a room labeled "500pp Street Cars", and then proceed to complain the Performance points are not high enough.

thou shalt not glitch on the holy grounds (Nurburgring)
thou shalt not fire your bob
there shall be no comparison to forza or need for speed EVER

Thou shall use thy car that pleasures them, unless thy car is against thy host's rules.

Thou shall not rammeth thy host's servants (everyone else).

Thou shalt NOT abuse ingame chat.

Thou shalt NOT talk back to thy host.

Thou shalt follow thy lobby rules.

I feel like Shakespeare now xD.

This thread wins the GTplanets. 👍

There's only one Console, the PlayStation, and Gran Turismo is His Game.

My favorite one.

here are mine (I burrowed the words of the KJV, and... made a few switcharoos :dopey: in regards to our Lord Kaz, hehehehe) ;

I ) Thou shalt not take the name of the Kaz vain: for the Kaz will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

II ) Keep the Tsukuba Circuit to sanctify it, as the Kaz hath commanded thee.

III ) Six days thou shalt labour for credits and bonus log-ins, and do all thy work.

IV) But the seventh day is the sabbath of the online: in it thou shalt not do any grindings, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy bobs, nor thy guests that is within thy household; that thy kin and thy bobs may rest as well as thou.

V ) And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Forza and Need for Speed, and that the Kaz brought thee out thence through a mighty console and by a stretched control/wheel: therefore the Kaz commanded thee to keep the sabbath day.

VI ) Honour thy Nissans, as the Kaz commanded thee; that thy driving distances may be prolonged, and that it may go well with thee, in the driving game which the Kaz giveth thee.

VII )Thou shalt not kill host rooms with your excessive ping

VIII ) Neither shalt thou commit adultery with Forza.

IX ) Neither shalt thou dupe cars of 1,000,000 credits and over.

Neither shalt thou bear false witness about your driving skills.

Last edited:
On the first day, Kaz seperated arcade racers from The Playstation
On the second day, Kaz seperated trees, creating tracks.
On the third day, Kaz gathered the tracks below the cars, creating garage's and GT Auto's, and Kaz caused corners to sprout from the tracks.
On the fourth day, Kaz set lights in the cars to separate time change and weather change, creating the foglights, the headlights, and the rear lights.
On the fifth day, Kaz had the tracks bring forth fast creatures, and blessed them to be delayed.
On the sixth day, Kaz had the tracks bring forth racing creatures, and made man in Kaz's image, fast and slow, giving Japanese cars dominion over the cars and the tracks, and blessed cars to be happy and be delayed.
On the seventh day, Kaz patched the delayed creatures, uploaded DLC for fishes, and gamed on to level 40. A and B Spec.

On the first day, Kaz seperated arcade racers from The Playstation
On the second day, Kaz seperated trees, creating tracks.
On the third day, Kaz gathered the tracks below the cars, creating garage's and GT Auto's, and Kaz caused corners to sprout from the tracks.
On the fourth day, Kaz set lights in the cars to separate time change and weather change, creating the foglights, the headlights, and the rear lights.
On the fifth day, Kaz had the tracks bring forth fast creatures, and blessed them to be delayed.
On the sixth day, Kaz had the tracks bring forth racing creatures, and made man in Kaz's image, fast and slow, giving Japanese cars dominion over the cars and the tracks, and blessed cars to be happy and be delayed.
On the seventh day, Kaz patched the delayed creatures, uploaded DLC for fishes, and gamed on to level 40. A and B Spec.

Standing Ovation Sir:tup:

The Ten Commandments (Yamauchi 5:1-5 GT5)

1 “I am the Yamauchi your God, who brought you out of the land of Forza, out of the house of Turn 10. You shall have no other gods before Me."

2 “Thou shall not make for yourself a ridiculous car, or any likeness of anything that is in the Nurburgring above, or that is in Forza beneath, or that is in the Need for Speed under Forza; you shall not honor them nor race them. For I, the Yamauchi your God, am a jealous God, visiting the Turn 10 and Electronic Arts users, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Polyphony Digital and keep My Commandments."

3 “Thou shall not take the name of the Yamauchi your God in vain, for the Yamauchi will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain."

4 “Remember the Race day, to keep it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is the Race of the Lord your God. In it you shall do no work: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your male servant, nor your female servant, nor your cattle, nor your stranger who works at the taco stand in the Nurburgring. For in six days the Lord made the Poyphony Digital and the Gran Turismo, the Nurburgring, and all that is in them, and rested the seventh day. Therefore the Yamauchi blessed the Race day and hallowed it."

5 “Honor your Nissan and your Subaru, that your log on bonus days may be long upon the land which the Yamauchi your God is giving you."

6 “Thou shall not glitch the Holy Land (Nurburgring)."

7 “Thou shall not commit adultery by playing Forza, or any game produced by Electronic Arts or Turn 10."

8 “Thou shall not steal a borrowed car by glitching it."

9 “Thou shall not bring the X2010 to Kart Space, and attempt to drift it."

10 “Thou shall not covet your neighbor's car; you shall not covet your neighbor's Red Bull X2010, nor his Jaguar XJ13, nor his Ferrari Enzo, nor his Nissan GT-R, nor his Fiat 500 (Cinquecento), nor anything that is your neighbor's.”

And on the 7th day, it was announced the world would be released a few months later, and Kaz saw that it was good.

Not trying to derail the thread, but suppose the good Lord had intervened in the making of the game and the writing of the AUP here at the Planet. It might go something like this:

Jordan is my shepherd; I shall not taunt. He maketh me to lie not: He leadeth my beside the spell checkers. He restoreth my Solstice: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for the Game's sake. Yea, though I stalk through the Green Valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no Evo: for Art art with me; Thy Mod and thy Scaff they comfort me. Thou preparest a turbo before me in the presence of Amemiyas: thou annointest my heads with oil; my Capp runneth over. Surely Woodones and Mercs shall follow me all the days of GT Life and I will correctly spell in the House of Jordan for ever.

Thou shall respect the all mighty Nurburgring, and give forth thine time to learn and prosper from the wise man that teaches thou to become a true racer of the highest order of the crowds and teach thine fellow racers/drivers the trade.

Respect ye mighty Spa and the other famous tracks in the same respect as thou shall give to ye Nurburgring. For these tracks give thou pure wisdom in the game that Lord Yamaguchi produced for thee to play/learn. As I call the names: Nurburgring, Spa, Suzuka, Fuji, Tubskua, Le Sarthe, Monza, Top Gear, Pikes Peak, Daytona, Indy and Monaco (Cote de Azure). Any of these names in the book of GT shall be respected by all.

Respect thy cars and they will respect you. For the highest order of Yamaguchi-San is connected to the mighty Car Gods. The Car Gods will be pleased with respecting the machines, when modifications are applied, looks or performance, treat the car with respect, or fear the wrath of the Car Gods.

The Car Gods (Skyline GTR V-Spec II/ Z-Tune/ R35 Spec R, Supra TT, NSX-R, RX7 FD, LFA, Corvette ZR1/Z06, Viper GTS/SRT-10 ACR, Ford GT, Super Snake GT500, S302 Extreme, Ram SRT-10, F150 Lighting, Silverado SS, McLaren F1/ F1 LM/ F1 GTR, CLK-GTR, Speed 12, XJ220, Zonda R, FXX, Diablo SV, F50, F40, Enzo, Elise GT1, Mucelago SV LP-670, R8 V10, M3, M5, C63, SL65, E63, S65, GT3 RS, GT2 RS, 911 Turbo, Alantique 400GT and Veryon Super Sport) have connections to the Lord Kaz and many loyal followers of the religion. So show respect to the Machines, for thy Lord Kaz and other human saints can give you a true passage to The Kingdom Of The Machines.

:)

Thou shalt not blast music into thy headset.

Thou shalt not ask to change the PP in a certain PP only room.

Thou shalt not use 4WD cars in drift servers.

Thou shalt not kick other people just because they won.

Thou shalt not take the name of Kaz in vain.

Cowboys965
I think if you still play it at least once while logged in online it keeps going. ;)

I just finished the 24 hours of Le Mans A Spec which took 3 days. It kept my 200% bonus when I got my rewards but when I went to get my prize it said I have 170%.

MustangCobra95
I just finished the 24 hours of Le Mans A Spec which took 3 days. It kept my 200% bonus when I got my rewards but when I went to get my prize it said I have 170%.

Hmmm. Strange. Idk then.

Back