The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Found this one to.

It says it's a 400pp cup, but in entry requirements you can have 500pp

ezeou9.jpg

It is rather odd that they do that, but I feel like it might be on purpose. Possibly to let beginner players a chance...? Doesn't give much a challenge though and it can feel a tad confusing at times. Could possibly decrease in the limit in later events.

It is rather odd that they do that, but I feel like it might be on purpose. Possibly to let beginner players a chance...? Doesn't give much a challenge though and it can feel a tad confusing at times. Could possibly decrease in the limit in later events.

That's right, there's more than one racing cup like that.

Just done a Freshman Cup Race 1 (National B) at Tsukuba and when I crossed the line it didn't let me exit or view results or anything, it just auto drove around at 50mph. :confused:

I reset my PS3 now it's saying "Restoring file system" but all seems well upon reboot. I hope! :nervous:

Just a tip, don't reset the PS if something like this happens, press the PS button (long) on the controller and select "shut down system" (or whatever it called in English). This usually works fine and is better for your hard drive. Sometimes "leave game" does the job too.

Dunno if anyone has come across this but at Bathurst racing online, slipstream set to weak I was engaged in a great battle with a dude from the US, we were in Scion FRS recommended garage. He came out of forest elbow ahead of me and hit the wall hard, screwing up his run down conrod (the downhill straight). I got a clean run out of the corner and expected by the end of the long straight I would be at least beside him (if not passed him). Didn't gain an inch and it looked as he was pulling away from me, was very frustrating! Disk version 1.01

Dunno if anyone has come across this but at Bathurst racing online, slipstream set to weak I was engaged in a great battle with a dude from the US, we were in Scion FRS recommended garage. He came out of forest elbow ahead of me and hit the wall hard, screwing up his run down conrod (the downhill straight). I got a clean run out of the corner and expected by the end of the long straight I would be at least beside him (if not passed him). Didn't gain an inch and it looked as he was pulling away from me, was very frustrating! Disk version 1.01

Might have been lag, on your end it looks like he hit the wall due to lag spike but on his end he didn't.

Jay
Might have been lag, on your end it looks like he hit the wall due to lag spike but on his end he didn't.

Could have been, but regardless I was right on his tail down Conrod, should have been able to get a good slipstream

I had something weird happen, I was doing a championship and for the last race, the whole list of cars and drivers were different than the other two :lol:.

When you upgrade your car (like exhaust and intake mods) during a race menu screen, right before you start the race your parts will be installed and working but exhaust sounds wont actually appear until the very next race.
Strange.

Also i turned my gauge clusters off and i want them back but for some reason they wont appear back. No menu i select brings them back even using standard cars. Not a clue how fast or revs i have in any standard car.

Not checked yet but i hope the monkey in trial mountain is back. It needs some animation though. Simulate everything and all that.

Bought and fully tuned the Mira TR-XX. MAN it's quick, and shockingly quite controllable with 500+HP to the front wheels. :lol:

I've found that since the latest update (one that happens within the actual game itself) the game has been taking a long time to load whenever I get back to the main screen. For instance if I go to the dealership, then go back to the main screen it will hang on the main screen with the loading logo for about a minute before the cursor appears again. It's annoying as if you want to go to say tuning parts, then to paint it takes ages.

I just posted this in another thread, but ill put here anyway,

First - the RA menu cant be mapped to a button anymore, its solely for the DFGT users now, meaning ABS 0 users cant alter recomended cars brake balances

And Secondly and very importantly, tonight my friend with a DFGT was able to overide the room setings ( all aids and ABS off ) with his DFGT RA menu button, thus turning ABS back on for himself and the traction control etc......

That second one is a huge problem if it wasnt a one off

I'm having sound issues. The game works fantastic but no audio. My Flat Screen and soundbar is at full blast. To make sure I have tried multiple games and their audio seems to be running fine.

The only thing I have noticed so far is that when I went into cockpit view in I think a 240SX ? can't rmember for sure which car but it was one with the no detail cockpit view, the track and everything was much darker like I had put on a dark pair of sunglasses, I switched to bumper view and everything was much brighter

When i take a picture in replay it glitches the hdmi input so my screen comes up with the "1920 x 1080" in the top left corner like when you change AV inputs.
It also does it when you save the photo.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the drivers names are shown rather than nicknames in online racing? Is this a bug or a change of policy?

When you upgrade your car (like exhaust and intake mods) during a race menu screen, right before you start the race your parts will be installed and working but exhaust sounds wont actually appear until the very next race.
Strange.

Also i turned my gauge clusters off and i want them back but for some reason they wont appear back. No menu i select brings them back even using standard cars. Not a clue how fast or revs i have in any standard car.

Not checked yet but i hope the monkey in trial mountain is back. It needs some animation though. Simulate everything and all that.

Yep he's back

Just got this new quick online update. Then once I got in the game I found my that whole garage got wiped out. Even my stats (wins, licenses) are incomplete and messed up. Can't play anything in the game right now. It says on the top bar that I'm in the last car that I used, but the game keeps on telling me to get inside a car when I try to get in any event. Last time I played was about 2 hours ago and this quick update was like the 3rd one I got since after I got the v1.1 patch. Am currently waiting for an update fix, PD better get this right (got all gold licenses up to IA). This sucks

v1.01

Arcade time trial on Mt Panorama with a BRZ from the recommended garage

It seems to have trouble with the penultimate corner (the first one as you lead in). First lead-in, it sounded like the sound was dropping. I screwed up my lap, was told that my next lap wouldn't count, so I restarted. This lead-in, the sound went out entirely, and it didn't come back. I quit the game then, I haven't tried going back yet, so I don't know how permanent it is.

Found this one to.

It says it's a 400pp cup, but in entry requirements you can have 500pp

I'm pretty sure that's by design. The "400 PP" part means that typical opponents are around 400 PP, but you're allowed to go up to 500 PP in case you're a really bad driver (or you like abusing the AI).

While driving my 2010 WRX STi, I noticed that there is minimal sound from 6k-9k RPM's...until I go through the first corner, then everything was back to normal. I have no idea how it's possible, but I restarted the race and it did it again. 10 minute race, Circuit de Roma or whatever.

So far only one glitch for me. Came in 1st place by a long shot out of 10 cars at the first Matterhorn race. When the race was over, it told me that I was in 10th place. I was thinking that a new path opened up or something on the final lap. I repeated the race though and 1st stuck that time.

V1.01
When I try to enter a coffee break event - I get an error message 'This race cannot be started. The race information is invalid' I was able to play these yesterday

Went to Goodwood, and the same
It showed the car as: Z34(370Z)GT then unrecognisable characters - 2013 then unrecognisable characters

Update:
changed car in the garage, no effect
restarted game - and it all works fine now, so only a glitch!

Last edited:
Efini rx7 FD Premium sounds like it's got the engine sample from a supercharged car.

Mr2 super charger does not sound like it hasba charger.

Back