The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by KiroKai, Dec 4, 2013.

1. C-ZETA

C-ZETA

Oh, did you not hear of the 13th month plans coming in 2015?

Because PD certainly do.

karelpipa likes this.
  2. jerry555

jerry555

Just started up GT6 this morning after being on last night and now my 15th Anniversary Edition suit is missing.
    Have looked in the obvious places, can anyone else check for me. Thanks....

EDIT: Ok, I found it. All good now..

Last edited: Dec 7, 2013
  3. shirakawaa

shirakawaa Premium

As of v1.01 it appears that the brake balance is broken. It seems to have little to no effect on braking behavior.
    This can be tested with the ABS off. Even with a 0/10 setting, it's impossible to lock up rear wheels.
    I didn't notice this at first because the first thing I do when I get a new car in GT is reducing the rear brake balance to 2 or 3.
    Can others confirm this?

EDIT: also check out this post/thread:
    https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-as-well-as-video.282389/page-46#post-9039019

4. Brend

Brend Premium

When you put on the game it says:

"Terms &;amp conditions can be checked in-game" or something along those lines. :lol:

5. VolksDude

VolksDude

Hey guys,

Had a little glitch/bug last night while playing with a friend.

One-Make race with the Raybrig on Ascot 3 Laps. I was ahead of my friend by 3 seconds....I cross the finish line first, the Timer starts at the end as usual, but I could still drive the car, I became second and lost the race.

I'm not sure if PD reads this forum, but that bug kinda sucks....Please fix it!!!

-VolksDude

6. Wolfman2216

Wolfman2216

PLEASE HELP:
    I did the pre booking of the Gran Turismo 6 (standard edition), however I can not get access to exclusive cars to which he was entitled. Please Help!

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  7. GENERALSAVANT

GENERALSAVANT

When playing online pretty much every race there would an unfortunate person that would get put a lap down, regardless of position. It was a lottery last night.

8. ImmalovemaGTR

ImmalovemaGTR

AI cars doing stoppies in the Sunday Cup: (YES, I am in the FIT :rolleyes:)

Grand Valley Ost_8.jpg

This was not the only time it happened...

Ahh, and the Huayra can easily do 420 kph in Arcarde Mode WITHOUT drafting :lol:

karelpipa likes this.
  9. GENERALSAVANT

GENERALSAVANT

Race matterhorn! I saw an ai bot do a 180 because he did a stoppie but it was on a cresting Hill!

10. unit-one

unit-one

Hah, same car did the same thing for me too. I thought it was awesome. =)

One real bug I encountered- When racing the Night Masters at MatterHorn, was coming to the finish line on the last lap... and then suddenly my position became last. I believe someone had the same bug in GT5.
    Next time I raced, everything was fine. I guess the man with the checkered flag didn't noticed me in the darkness. xD

karelpipa likes this.
  11. sems4arsenal

sems4arsenal Premium

One time my Merc which has silver rims, suddenly the rims changed red and had a weird shape while driving.

12. Odnomre

Odnomre

The Speedometer in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M.E. Striped is broken. When you're driving with the metric system on it still shows cockpit view as MPH. When I shift into 5th gear the needle is already at max.

13. shirakawaa

shirakawaa Premium

I haven't tried that car but keep in mind that most japanese cars have a 180 Km/h speedometer due to the 180 Km/h factory speed limiter required by local laws.

Matserati45, HuskyGT and dalhMSP96 like this.
  14. Odnomre

Odnomre

...That must be it then. It does max out around 180 KM/H. I always figured the T.M.E was an European model. *Shrugs*

15. NFSCARBON1

NFSCARBON1

A little bit off topic but does anything in this game actually work properly at the moment? I don't remember GT5 being this poor at V.1.01

karelpipa and DonJo76 like this.
  16. mralexf1

mralexf1

The rear wing of the Bugatti Veyron '09 doesn't work at all when you drive it at Ascari. I don't know if it works with the 2013 version though

17. mike3648

mike3648

I also had this sound glitch. I was driving the Renault Clio Sport '00 on the Matterhorn track and exhaust sound only kicked in after half a lap.
    I'm on a slim 250gb PS3 and have patch 1.01

18. Steph290

Steph290

I have my copy and haven't booted it up yet just because of all the news I'm hearing. I'd give it a week or two and see if we get one of PD's major patches before I dive in.

It would seem PD didn't have someone on staff to play through the game after development. These are some major glitches!

19. BrandonW77

BrandonW77

I played for 10 hours yesterday and didn't notice any real issues with the game besides not making a whole lot of money (just like the early days of GT5). But then, I was focused on enjoying the game and not trying to find every little thing that's wrong with it. :tup:

Dspecht97, dalhMSP96 and MrWednesday like this.
  20. VolksDude

VolksDude

So this happened to other people....hopefully PD patches this... Cheers

21. MrGrado

MrGrado

RX7 GTX (FC) '90's clock is 1 hour fast.

22. tvvisted

tvvisted

Came to write this one up, noticed it too haha. So far so great loving gt6.

23. NikZer

NikZer

My R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition got stuck in the Stockyard yesterday. I could move alle other cars, but that car would not get back to the garage no matter what I did. But when I started the game to day I could move it to the garage on the first try.

24. 508920

I've had no problems so far, and I'm knocking on wood now too

25. eSZee

eSZee

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11111

This is not an error. The title of the race tells you what your opponents drive, not what PP you're limited to. Read the description.

Same thing with the Honda FIT and actually most cars I tried. I guess it's supposed to simulate the tint on the windows.

Annoying screw up:

15th anniversary GT86 can't be used in the GT86 vs BRZ one make race.

26. umafeckit

umafeckit

It would help if it listed the PP of your opponents on the race selection page, rather than just listing the names of the cars. In GT5 I would choose a car (or limit my car) with a PP that's, say, 5-10% lower than the lowest opponent. That's no longer practical.

27. umafeckit

umafeckit

The stoppies are just silly. It's the AI being too easy on you.

28. eSZee

eSZee

In GT6, putting the PP ~100 less than max allowed poses a bit of a challenge for a mediocre player.

29. marc8135

marc8135

I don't know why but, my mitsubishi evo IX (the premium one). I can't install any of the custom parts on it, not even the spoilers, it says something like "there are no external parts for this car". I'm using the 1.01 ver.

30. d_wagon_man

d_wagon_man

N20??