The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
Just started up GT6 this morning after being on last night and now my 15th Anniversary Edition suit is missing.
Have looked in the obvious places, can anyone else check for me. Thanks....

EDIT: Ok, I found it. All good now..

Last edited:
As of v1.01 it appears that the brake balance is broken. It seems to have little to no effect on braking behavior.
This can be tested with the ABS off. Even with a 0/10 setting, it's impossible to lock up rear wheels.
I didn't notice this at first because the first thing I do when I get a new car in GT is reducing the rear brake balance to 2 or 3.
Can others confirm this?

EDIT: also check out this post/thread:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-as-well-as-video.282389/page-46#post-9039019

Last edited:
When you put on the game it says:

"Terms &;amp conditions can be checked in-game" or something along those lines. :lol:

Hey guys,

Had a little glitch/bug last night while playing with a friend.

One-Make race with the Raybrig on Ascot 3 Laps. I was ahead of my friend by 3 seconds....I cross the finish line first, the Timer starts at the end as usual, but I could still drive the car, I became second and lost the race.

I'm not sure if PD reads this forum, but that bug kinda sucks....Please fix it!!!

-VolksDude

PLEASE HELP:
I did the pre booking of the Gran Turismo 6 (standard edition), however I can not get access to exclusive cars to which he was entitled. Please Help!

Last edited:
When playing online pretty much every race there would an unfortunate person that would get put a lap down, regardless of position. It was a lottery last night.

AI cars doing stoppies in the Sunday Cup: (YES, I am in the FIT :rolleyes:)

Grand Valley Ost_8.jpg

This was not the only time it happened...

Ahh, and the Huayra can easily do 420 kph in Arcarde Mode WITHOUT drafting :lol:

Hah, same car did the same thing for me too. I thought it was awesome. =)

One real bug I encountered- When racing the Night Masters at MatterHorn, was coming to the finish line on the last lap... and then suddenly my position became last. I believe someone had the same bug in GT5.
Next time I raced, everything was fine. I guess the man with the checkered flag didn't noticed me in the darkness. xD

One time my Merc which has silver rims, suddenly the rims changed red and had a weird shape while driving.

The Speedometer in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI T.M.E. Striped is broken. When you're driving with the metric system on it still shows cockpit view as MPH. When I shift into 5th gear the needle is already at max.

I haven't tried that car but keep in mind that most japanese cars have a 180 Km/h speedometer due to the 180 Km/h factory speed limiter required by local laws.

...That must be it then. It does max out around 180 KM/H. I always figured the T.M.E was an European model. *Shrugs*

The rear wing of the Bugatti Veyron '09 doesn't work at all when you drive it at Ascari. I don't know if it works with the 2013 version though

When you upgrade your car (like exhaust and intake mods) during a race menu screen, right before you start the race your parts will be installed and working but exhaust sounds wont actually appear until the very next race.
Strange.
I also had this sound glitch. I was driving the Renault Clio Sport '00 on the Matterhorn track and exhaust sound only kicked in after half a lap.
I'm on a slim 250gb PS3 and have patch 1.01

Wow... I think it's good that I can't buy the game just yet. Hopefully it will all get sorted out when I get it.
I have my copy and haven't booted it up yet just because of all the news I'm hearing. I'd give it a week or two and see if we get one of PD's major patches before I dive in.

It would seem PD didn't have someone on staff to play through the game after development. These are some major glitches!

A little bit off topic but does anything in this game actually work properly at the moment? I don't remember GT5 being this poor at V.1.01
I played for 10 hours yesterday and didn't notice any real issues with the game besides not making a whole lot of money (just like the early days of GT5). But then, I was focused on enjoying the game and not trying to find every little thing that's wrong with it. 👍

My R8 LMS ultra 15th Anniversary Edition got stuck in the Stockyard yesterday. I could move alle other cars, but that car would not get back to the garage no matter what I did. But when I started the game to day I could move it to the garage on the first try.

Last edited:
For some reason I have a Daihatsu MIRA TR-XX Avanzato R '97 which pulls out incredible amounts of power with the Stage 3 engine tuning.
With all power upgrades and the High RPM Turbo it reaches 588 hp and 60.2 kgfm.
Apparently this is a v1.01 bug.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11111

Found this one to.

It says it's a 400pp cup, but in entry requirements you can have 500pp

This is not an error. The title of the race tells you what your opponents drive, not what PP you're limited to. Read the description.

The only thing I have noticed so far is that when I went into cockpit view in I think a 240SX ? can't rmember for sure which car but it was one with the no detail cockpit view, the track and everything was much darker like I had put on a dark pair of sunglasses, I switched to bumper view and everything was much brighter

Same thing with the Honda FIT and actually most cars I tried. I guess it's supposed to simulate the tint on the windows.

Annoying screw up:

15th anniversary GT86 can't be used in the GT86 vs BRZ one make race.

Last edited:
It would help if it listed the PP of your opponents on the race selection page, rather than just listing the names of the cars. In GT5 I would choose a car (or limit my car) with a PP that's, say, 5-10% lower than the lowest opponent. That's no longer practical.

It would help if it listed the PP of your opponents on the race selection page, rather than just listing the names of the cars. In GT5 I would choose a car (or limit my car) with a PP that's, say, 5-10% lower than the lowest opponent. That's no longer practical.
In GT6, putting the PP ~100 less than max allowed poses a bit of a challenge for a mediocre player.

I don't know why but, my mitsubishi evo IX (the premium one). I can't install any of the custom parts on it, not even the spoilers, it says something like "there are no external parts for this car". I'm using the 1.01 ver.

Dunno if anyone has come across this but at Bathurst racing online, slipstream set to weak I was engaged in a great battle with a dude from the US, we were in Scion FRS recommended garage. He came out of forest elbow ahead of me and hit the wall hard, screwing up his run down conrod (the downhill straight). I got a clean run out of the corner and expected by the end of the long straight I would be at least beside him (if not passed him). Didn't gain an inch and it looked as he was pulling away from me, was very frustrating! Disk version 1.01
N20??

Back