The Bugs & Glitches Thread (New OP)

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 1,986 comments
So I bought I bought a 500k card (don't judge) I spent all but 10k and tried to go to the gt store to re-download the anv cars and I was able to download my 500k card again.. so free money lol.

That sounds like stealing to me, you'll get banned.

No, I could only download it the 2 times.

1. I didn't ask for anybody's opinion
2. Do you work for PD? How would you know if I was going to get banned? I doubt that.. a lot.

You posted here so by doing so you did ask for opinions and I don't need to work for anyone to know that no company is going to take kindly to someone getting something for free which they are meant to pay for. Whether you should be able to do it or not is a different issue.

And reloading car pack is considered stealing too? :confused:

You can't compare content to in game credits, totally different.

Game just froze and my ps3 crashed when I chose to quit game from the ps menu...now my ps3 is checking and restoring system? Never ever seem this nor done this in all the years of owning my ps3.

I was roaming around the bathhurst track, off the track in the top right of the map area when this happened.

oop made a separate thread but i'll post it here - def something going on as far as evos and purchasing the mechanical diff, and then actually using and adjusting it

Holy crap...started the game back up and went back to Bathurst, and lost all sound! Quit back to the menus, nothing! Turned off the game for now, not playing for a few hours...

@ASH32 you know what? I don't care, all i did was post a glitch/error. Why don't you go criticize everyone else who posted in this thread. One last thing.. don't quote this or reply to it because I don't want to read your 🤬 again.

In the cockpit view of the 2000 Cobra R, the rearview mirror and side mirrors have black blocks in them, and keep you from seeing clearly out of them.

3. the "Three miraculous laps" trophy, it seems wrong, I did it in every way and I don't get it. 3 laps within 0.085 seconds and each one is the "best lap".

It seems Okay, by definition on your screen, you did your best lap on lap 4 and then you have to do ANOTHER 3 laps within 0.2 secs

Bug report. Changed sound output to small theater and now the in game music is highly attenuated. Does the same for large theater. Changing back to living room and music returns to a more normal level but still weak. I've fiddled with the BGM volume settings and will check them tonight to make sure they are all at max level and see anything changes.

GT6 v1.01.69xxxxxxx

Anyone plays GT6 with a fat PS3 (60 or 80GB w/card readers and 4 USB ports)? I'm having an issue where the game crashes (and shuts my system off) at random. At first, I thought it was my hardware starting to fail (finally), but I wasn't able to replicate the failures with GTA V and TLOU.

I do want to note that I replaced the original drive so I'm mostly ruling out a HDD issue.

Last edited:
In Corvette one make race in IB all the opponents always drive Corvette Stingray '14 although all generations are allowed.

Last edited:
GT6 loads but the tracks wont load. It just stalls during the loading of a track. Anyone else has this?

GT6 loads but the tracks wont load. It just stalls during the loading of a track. Anyone else has this?
this happened to me once - i turned it off. the second time it happened i just let it keep loading and eventually i was able to start up the race. this didn't happen to be during a championship series did it?

@ASH32 you know what? I don't care, all i did was post a glitch/error. Why don't you go criticize everyone else who posted in this thread. One last thing.. don't quote this or reply to it because I don't want to read your 🤬 again.

Regardless of the term "stealing" it's an exploit which doesn't belong in this thread, let us leave it at that.

Im getting the game freezing in lounges but music keeps playing , has happened to me about 6 times in a row now

this happened to me once - i turned it off. the second time it happened i just let it keep loading and eventually i was able to start up the race. this didn't happen to be during a championship series did it?

I cleaned the disk, that solved it. Damn kids :P

Anyone plays GT6 with a fat PS3 (60 or 80GB w/card readers and 4 USB ports)? I'm having an issue where the game crashes (and shuts my system off) at random. At first, I thought it was my hardware starting to fail (finally), but I wasn't able to replicate the failures with GTA V and TLOU.

I do want to note that I replaced the original drive so I'm mostly ruling out a HDD issue.

Yep, does it to me too. :( Played for nearly 3 hours on other games fine so I believe it could be a GT problem.

Let's see...When pitting with a g25, and I imagine a g27, and using the d-pad for tire and gas selections, your camera changes also while making your selection. EXAMPLE: using down arrow does change in menu BUT also toggles the rear view, as with the sideways directionals changing the value but also quickly giving you the right or left glances.

My tires going into the nurburgring 24 minute race in S class races are set to be intermediate racing because of the rain on that track and are changed to racing HARD when I enter to meet race requirements. Although I can put back the intermediates before the race.

I can use the pikes peak subaru in the 24 minute nurburgring event, but on the second lap when I get darkness, My car has no headlights so the track is nonexistent! no just dark, not there!!!! Test your skills and knowledge of nurburgring with that one! Should come up with a warning that this event has time changes and you won't be able to see ****!

Don't know if this one is a GLITCH per say but in the x-bow and racing against your ghost, your camera is so low in bumper view if your ghost passes you it looks like your playing mario kart and he just got a mushroom! You all of a sudden get a feeling of being as close to the road and small as possible

Not only does the music not stay on your personal bgm, but even if you disable ALL of the games tracks for everything you will still get it at random!

Back