The Cadillac CTS-VR Gentleman's Cup Presented by Derek Speare Designs

• Thread starter Jav
  • 809 comments

Wich should be the track for the last race?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ya, that stuff happens

Jav you might want to check this out from practice when I spun in the boot, pics just don't do justice :lol::lol:

iRacingSim2012-06-1715-26-51-85.jpg

iRacingSim2012-06-1715-35-44-54.jpg

Lol!!! That was crazy! I altered my aproach a bit and squeezed trough! That was my fastest lap too!

Would love to see the standings updated before the final race, I want to keep 3rd... :P

Sorry for that! Will do tomorrow! BTW, did you miss the start on purpose? Was kind of bummed not to see you on the grid, although Simon gave me a good run trough the first lap! Was looking forward to racing you too!

Sorry I've been absent for the passed couple weeks, my iracing membership expired and I'm waiting for my new DSD pro sequential to arrive here in a couple of days.

Which pits are we using? I think it'd be cool to start straight at Eau Rouge, so endurance pits, I'm not sure but I think classic is the same right?

Jav
Sorry for that! Will do tomorrow! BTW, did you miss the start on purpose? Was kind of bummed not to see you on the grid, although Simon gave me a good run trough the first lap! Was looking forward to racing you too!

I forgot to add gas and when I left the grid to add some it was too late... :(

Jav
Jason, I am really sorry for the contact. I was spinning and ended up in the middle of the track and taking you out. I'm sorry man, totally my fault. Sorry.

I know it's been a couple weeks now, but it's ok it happens in racing. I was mad at the time, but I know you didn't mean to do it intentionally. Just sucks it happen so early in the race. I got my car fixed, but it still didn't feel right and I clipped the grass and spun out so decided to call it a day.

I've been busy since then so haven't been able to get on and post just been browsing some on my phone. Haven't been able to get on and race any either so I've had to drop out of the championship. I haven't done an official race in 3 weeks or so now. Got on for the first time the other day and did a hosted oval race with some friends. Maybe if there is another championship I can join again, but until then good luck to the rest of you guys still in it.

Well done all 👍 And thanks again Jav :

Well, 'gutted' sums it up quite well for me. After last weeks USB disconnection BS, this week my internet connection crapped out on me! "Throughput fell to an unacceptable level":banghead:

On top of that, I made the same mistake Coxis did; forgot to add fuel after qualifying. D'oh!

Jav

I don't mean to come across as a points grabbing, self regarding, egotist (I'll let my wife confirm that for you) and I know the scorecard on the front page doesn't have Watkins on it yet, but I think I missing my points for 5th at Lime Rock?

If I've got it right then Aaron and I are on the same points going in to the last race, which will lead to more tension than I'm normally comfortable with!

Jav

I don't mean to come across as a points grabbing, self regarding, egotist (I'll let my wife confirm that for you) and I know the scorecard on the front page doesn't have Watkins on it yet, but I think I missing my points for 5th at Lime Rock?

As far as I know points haven't been updated since the last 2 races, so don't worry.

Yes, sorry for that guys, I was in the middle of a move last week that pretty much took my time, was supposed to be a quick one but I got caught out by all the crap one can manage to collect over 2 years... It'll be up this week, promise!

Championship standings updated on post #2.

If there are any discrepancies please let me know.

Well final placings for 6th, 7th, 8th are going to be interesting.

Is it worth getting my failure excuses in now? (I was thinking of, "the dog ate my steering wheel" - ?)

Jav
Championship standings updated on post #2.

If there are any discrepancies please let me know.

New layout. Very nice.

Assuming I didn't make any calculation errors, I believe it is mathimatically impossible for Mark to tie or surpass my point total. 💡

New layout. Very nice.

Assuming I didn't make any calculation errors, I believe it is mathimatically impossible for Mark to tie or surpass my point total. 💡

I believe at this point Mark need's to defend 2nd place from Jose, depending on where Mark finishes and if Jose wins he could move up to 2nd!

Slim chance of that happening. Given my last race performance I believe I have proven that I am a class A moron. Who the hell forgets to add gas after quali? I had a great race ahead of me, I qualified 3rd for the first time ever. Usually everyone is faster than me in qualifying. :(

I forget to add fuel in about 75% of the league races. This one-man race team can't always do it all.

I havent every forgotten to put fuel in the car, but I know the other race teams have syphoned the gas out to make me look bad. :guilty:

Back