The cars: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Cizeta V16 is the ugly, but with a new and improved physics engine, I'm convinced it handles much better now, and is a good car now. I drove it only once, in the driver challenges.

The good: Toyota Woodone. That V8 sounds really good. Good handling for nicely powered card.

The bad: The Nissan Calsonic Skyline R32 (the older one). That car just cannot corner (or mayby I just cannot :)

The ugly: Citroen GT. The race version in GT5 looks magnificent though.

The good, Mazda 787B. The heavenly rotary noise is still there. The bad, hmmm... The Jaguar XJ220 is a bit of a disappointment, even with it's bullet shape. The ugly, maybe the Mazda Furai? It doesn't look good with most colours.

The good: Subaru impreza STI prodrive. A balanced car thats fitting for almost all kinds of drivers. Novice, expierenced, etc. Drives comfortably on dirt too.

The bad: The cizeta. Only good when driving with R3's. With s3's, its not gonna be fun at all.

The ugly: The toyota 88-cv race car. Can't race in that car anymore. It was good in gt4, but awful in handling in GTPSP.

The good: GTbyCitroen. Unlike MarcoM (no offense), I consider the GTbyCitroen to be abstract art made manifest as a racing car. Plus, it offers one of the best experiences (no gear-shifting lurch, hurrah, hurrah, all consistent acceleration, hurrah, hurrah). My only real complains is that the AI doesn't know how to handle it.

The bad: Bugatti Veyron 16.4. Because everyone has power fantasies.

The ugly: Really, no car is ugly in my mind. Literally.

I got this game(& the psp) just to unlock the Enzo for GT5. The good, F2007, the bad, toyota 88c, i wanted it to be faster than a bugatti, the ulgy, lambo! Where is the wing?!

The bad: Bugatti Veyron 16.4. Because everyone has power fantasies.

With the right tuning, the Bugatti becomes a nimble big machine. But it's still understeery at high speed, because well, it's heavy, and it's got no front downforce.

TEK9[R];4060753
the ulgy, lambo! Where is the wing?!

Only the LP500S has a rear wing. The LP400 and the the 25th Anniversary hasn't.

LP400:
Lamborghini_Countach%28rear-side%29.jpg

25th Anniversary:
Lamborghini_Countach_silver_25_Years_Edition_hl_TCE.jpg

LP500S:
Countachgold.jpg

Yeah, but the one with the wing is The Uber One.

I change my good to the Mugen Honda Civic Motul race car. 222 Hp 890 kg. Great handling car on GTpsp with 0 TC and professional physics.

For me,

the good (so many cars... but first name coming into my mind) : Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 (Love the Woodone but what a great surprise this car !)

the bad (quite a few I don't like actually...) : the Bugatti Veyron -To speak the truth, she is not that bad but I was so desappointed in this car... and I only run with her to earn money.-

the ugly : if not the Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 because it wasn't design for beauty, I would say the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00...

Well....

the GOOD : Amuse S2000 R1 - one of the best handling cars in the history of GT.
the BAD : Ferrari Enzo - handling's very uncontrollable unlike the C6 ZR1
the UGLY : Toyota 7 - top speed is a bit off, slower than any kind of LMP car I can think of.

for me

The Good : Amuse Carbon R , i love its engine sound
The Bad: Bugatti Veyron , because in the curves the car doesn't steer
The Ugly: Nissan Pao, it similar to the Renault 4

Well....
the BAD : Ferrari Enzo - handling's very uncontrollable unlike the C6 ZR1

I used to think as you do however strange thing happened after a Time Attack Challenge we had with : if I was kinda hating running with her for the challenge, when I ran other cars at other tracks, I started to want to run again the enzo... weird and magic ! I'm still not a huge fan, but I 'm enjoying running with her -her engine sound though... what is that ???-...

So, if I do know there are plenty other enjoyable cars in the game, this enzo has something special that makes you want to run with her again -once you patiently learn how to handle her- : what about trying to "master" her ???

Here is the TAC we did with -and you'll see what I was thinking about her at the very beginning-, just give it a shot ;) !

I did try to do the same with the Veyron but... no way !!!

:cheers:

The Good. Bugatti for me. I can sort of handle it but on a small selection of tracks

The Bad. Zonda. Is quite slow for what its meant to be.

The Ugly. Mazda Furai. Cannot handle this car at all not even on the Speed Oval.

^ The Veyron's too heavy, that's why. But with skill, you might be able to master it.;)

I used to think as you do however strange thing happened after a Time Attack Challenge we had with : if I was kinda hating running with her for the challenge, when I ran other cars at other tracks, I started to want to run again the enzo... weird and magic ! I'm still not a huge fan, but I 'm enjoying running with her -her engine sound though... what is that ???-...

So, if I do know there are plenty other enjoyable cars in the game, this enzo has something special that makes you want to run with her again -once you patiently learn how to handle her- : what about trying to "master" her ???

Here is the TAC we did with -and you'll see what I was thinking about her at the very beginning-, just give it a shot ;) !

I did try to do the same with the Veyron but... no way !!!

:cheers:

I "mastered" already the enzo. But with its default settings.

But once I set the TCS on to 1, ASM on, Active Steering off, Professional Driving physics, It's steering is a bit off sometimes; very undesirable. But I do appreciate Ferraris have "out of this world" handling... unlike this one:

View attachment UCUS98632RPLY-F1CA1489B01.zip

Last edited:
For me:

The good: Mugen S2000 is gr8 👍

The bad: Ruf BTR, with the RR layout, it's rubbish in the corners :yuck:

The ugly: all Daihatsu Sirions and Storias :ill:

Last edited:
Me:

The GOOD - RUF BTR - Absolutley wicked drift car.
Opera S2000 - Fastest Car for time trials on Suzuka East

The BAD - Pontiac GTO '04 - Drives like a brick
Ford GT - Too much power for that car

The UGLY - Citreon GT - Agreed on all standards
Lamborghini Countach - Astonisingly ugly...

My Favorite ---> Amuse R1 - Just a blast to drive :)

^ You mean the Amuse S2000 R1? So not the Skyline Amuse.

I agree that the Amuse S2000 R1 is really nice. Nicely balanced with a bit oversteer in it.

^ You mean the Amuse S2000 R1? So not the Skyline Amuse.

I agree that the Amuse S2000 R1 is really nice. Nicely balanced with a bit oversteer in it.

Yeah, Sorry I didnt make that very clear. I think the Amuse S2000 R1 is a all around good car which also sounds good.

Back