The cars: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Does it actually exist in that form in real life? I searched but I could not find anything about it.

To all of you R1 non-believers:

You can see it at the 00:55 and 11:11 mark.

And I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread.
The good: NSX-R LM Prototype Road & Race Car :sly:
The bad: None comes to my mind at the moment, all cars performed just like I expected.
The ugly: Lexus SC430 :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Last edited:
To all of you R1 non-believers:

You can see it at the 00:55 and 11:11 mark.

And I can't believe I haven't posted in this thread.
The good: NSX-R LM Prototype Road & Race Car :sly:
The bad: None comes to my mind at the moment, all cars performed just like I expected.
The ugly: Lexus SC430 :yuck::yuck::yuck:

Thx for the vid. It is a trully great car.

The good:the Celica, because it is amazing for dirt tracks.
The bad:The Enzo, because it the handling is slightly stubborn.
The ugly:any car in white, because the psp rendering is horrible.(I personally wish the psp had the ability to AA )

For me,

the good (so many cars... but first name coming into my mind) : Toyota WEDSSPORT CELICA (JGTC) '03 (Love the Woodone but what a great surprise this car !)

the bad (quite a few I don't like actually...) : the Bugatti Veyron -To speak the truth, she is not that bad but I was so desappointed in this car... and I only run with her to earn money.-

the ugly : if not the Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98 because it wasn't design for beauty, I would say the TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00...

Deffinetly, i cannot believe how bad the Cerbera was

Like the Escudo, the Cerbera Speed 12 was designed for racing, not for beauty, I mean, the Chapparal 2J isn't a looker

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12

The TVR Cerbera Speed 12, originally known as the Project 7/12, was a high performance concept car designed by TVR in 1997. Based in part on then-current TVR hardware, the vehicle was intended to be both the world's highest performance road car and the basis for a GT1 class endurance racer. However, problems during its development, changing GT1 class regulations and the eventual decision that it was simply incapable of being used as a road car ended the idea, forcing TVR executives to abandon its development.

[...]

Design-complete in 2000, the TVR Cerbera Speed 12, like its predecessor, never had a true measurement of engine power output officially taken, although the original engine (which produced 800 bhp) was employed yet again. The weight was kept down to 1000 kilograms and TVR reminded people that they were making a car that they thought would beat the McLaren F1 with the words "over 240 miles per hour" mentioned on several occasions. The new car would also be built in parallel with a new race car, although TVR were forced to opt for GT2 class as the GT1 class had been dropped some years previous. The new race car managed to run for a few seasons in the British GT Championship and had some success, winning several races.[citation needed] It did however have problems with reliability, often leading to the car retiring from races. Meanwhile, the road car was almost ready and TVR had taken a good number of orders and deposits for it.

If what you mean is that the road version of the car was built for performance and not for beauty, I'll have to say that you have a point here...

However, every car meant to be sold for everyday use are designed to suit a lot of of criterias, beauty, if not the most important, is sure one of them, and is not the easiest part because the "beauty" must not interfeer with aerodynamics and other restrictions...

There are two versions of the car, and we definitely have the road version, this car was meant to seduce with its lines too : that's why I put her in the ugly... other lines could be chosen without interfeering with performances...

And this design for a 2000 year car ...!!! There are less beautiful cars, but for a car with that performance + price ... !!! Could have done better than a "batmobile" look, in my opinion. And I'm sure some of us like her look... I just don't, that's my opinion...

Have a nice day guys !

:gtpflag:

good:suzuki escudo on pro with all aids off awesome car in dirt and tarmac and F2007
BAD:bugati veyron its just undrivable very bad handling
ugly:i cant remeber any ugly

Good: Citroen GT, Nissan Skyline GTRs.

Bad: Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren, not that it is but everytime I race with it I go up against 3 Bugatti Veyrons.

Ugly: Forgot the name but those cars that look like telephone booths, just horrible.

Forgot the name but those cars that look like telephone booths, just horrible.
AAAHHH!!! I think you mean the Midget II. It should be used for milk delivery, not racing, although it can be quite fun to race that thing against the old beetle.

Well, to me, I don't have bad or ugly cars.

But, the one that I like but not really is the Citroën GT. When you're driving that thing at 200mph and coming at a sharp corner, you don't know when to brake because the only gear it has is D (which I think stands for "Drive").

My best is the Veyron.

THE COMEBACK

TRACK: Test Course
LAPS: 4
OPPONENTS: GT by Citroën
MY VEHICLE: Bugatti Veyron

I was on lap 1 and I was in the lead. After I completed the first lap, I was asked to do something. I paused it and my brother unpaused it. The car was slowing down and the opponents passed me. I came back to see I was 40 seconds behind. So, I unleashed the true power of the Veyron. I slammed the pedal to the metal.

Lap 2: +31 seconds
Lap 3: +24 seconds
Lap 4: +7 seconds
End of Race: -0.4 seconds

That is why I respect the Veyron.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TVR_Cerbera_Speed_12

If what you mean is that the road version of the car was built for performance and not for beauty, I'll have to say that you have a point here...

However, every car meant to be sold for everyday use are designed to suit a lot of of criterias, beauty, if not the most important, is sure one of them, and is not the easiest part because the "beauty" must not interfeer with aerodynamics and other restrictions...

There are two versions of the car, and we definitely have the road version, this car was meant to seduce with its lines too : that's why I put her in the ugly... other lines could be chosen without interfeering with performances...

And this design for a 2000 year car ...!!! There are less beautiful cars, but for a car with that performance + price ... !!! Could have done better than a "batmobile" look, in my opinion. And I'm sure some of us like her look... I just don't, that's my opinion...

Have a nice day guys !

:gtpflag:

Hey maybe the Cerbera Speed 12 should have been kitted out with hover skirts, rockets, and machine guns. Maybe someting like a James Bond car

Good: Citroen GT, Nissan Skyline GTRs.

Bad: Mercedes-Benz SLR Mclaren, not that it is but everytime I race with it I go up against 3 Bugatti Veyrons.

Ugly: Forgot the name but those cars that look like telephone booths, just horrible.

Honda Life step van?💡

ugly: the GUI , STANDARD CARS
GOOD: Premium and some tracks...
bad: Vauxhall corsa

i think youre talking about GT5 and not GTPSP?

i found the corsa in GTPSP to be suprisingly good..i mean its a small car and they only have the 1.4 but it was better than i expected..

( i have the 1.8 gsi corsa, wonder why they didnt put that in the game rather than the 1.4? ) 👎

i think youre talking about GT5 and not GTPSP?

i found the corsa in GTPSP to be suprisingly good..i mean its a small car and they only have the 1.4 but it was better than i expected..

( i have the 1.8 gsi corsa, wonder why they didnt put that in the game rather than the 1.4? ) 👎

Corsa's horrible:yuck::ill:

Well, to me, I don't have bad or ugly cars.

But, the one that I like but not really is the Citroën GT. When you're driving that thing at 200mph and coming at a sharp corner, you don't know when to brake because the only gear it has is D (which I think stands for "Drive").

My best is the Veyron.

THE COMEBACK
TRACK: Test Course
LAPS: 4
OPPONENTS: GT by Citroën
MY VEHICLE: Bugatti Veyron
I was on lap 1 and I was in the lead. After I completed the first lap, I was asked to do something. I paused it and my brother unpaused it. The car was slowing down and the opponents passed me. I came back to see I was 40 seconds behind. So, I unleashed the true power of the Veyron. I slammed the pedal to the metal.

Lap 2: +31 seconds
Lap 3: +24 seconds
Lap 4: +7 seconds
End of Race: -0.4 seconds

That is why I respect the Veyron.

I had a similar problem in a GT by Citroen

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a similar problem in a GT by Citroen

You have to look for visual cues on the track to know when to brake, not a flashing gear number, but of course that takes time to learn the track. I use the flashing gear indicator if its a new track but I usually don't even notice it after I have learned the track well.

Some tracks have features that can be used. A crosswalk on a street, a sign or access road at a track. Then there are some corners where you just have to use the TLAR* system.

Oh, this is for all of you playing GT5 (since there seems to be a lot of GT5 related posts here), DO NOT USE SHADOWS as references for you braking points. Many tracks can be set to different times, and some even have actual advancing time.

*That Looks About Right

I am having great difficulty making this "list" of sorts.

Good: RUF CTR Yellow Bird. Damn, it's soooo effing fun to drive on Nurburgring. Suzuki Escudo (obligatory), TVR Tuscan Speed 6 aaand Ford RS200.
Honorable mentions: Ford GT '05 (fav car in real life ;)), Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II, Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7

Bad: I dunno why but I hate the handling of the Ferrari Enzo :/. Also Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V.

Ugly: HPA Motorsports Stage II R32, only because it was a major disappointment in matter of speed.

Good: RUF CTR Yellow Bird. Damn, it's soooo effing fun to drive on Nurburgring. Suzuki Escudo (obligatory), TVR Tuscan Speed 6 aaand Ford RS200.
Honorable mentions: Ford GT '05 (fav car in real life ;)), Mercedes Benz 190E Evolution II, Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7

Bad: I dunno why but I hate the handling of the Ferrari Enzo :/. Also Nissan Skyline GT-R Spec V.

Ugly: HPA Motorsports Stage II R32, only because it was a major disappointment in matter of speed.

You hate Nissan Skyline GT-R SpecVs:tdown::dunce::odd::eek::mad:🤬:banghead:

You hate Nissan Skyline GT-R SpecVs:tdown::dunce::odd::eek::mad:🤬:banghead:

Why you little b:censored:d

Skylines are amongst some of the best cars in the world

Sorry, that was too extreme

Last edited:
Back