Collectors edition extras

• Thread starter djdest
  • 83 comments
I'm missing the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP, AMG GT Safety Car, BMW M4 Safety Car, Chrom Helmet and Livery-Stickers from the Collectors Edition

Steelbook edition, got the 6 cars, sticker pack and 1.5M. No codes whatsoever for the Japan pack i was supposed to have aswell.

I got everything (even the chrome helmet that many didn't get) except for the 2 safety cars and the Peugeot Gr1. Looks like no one got that safety car pack? Lets hope for a fix on that cause that was actually the pack I was looking forward to the most.

Edit: And I have many duplicates, 6 to be exact.

I got the collectors edition and im missing the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total, Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car, BMW M4 Safety Car, And chrome helmet , i have 2x Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Gr.3 and 2x Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport

This is the 'chrome' helmet from the Steelbook pre-order. It has hints of Chrome.

gzqwRAJ.jpg

Oh I think I got that one, if so it’s not the chrome as I was expecting it to be! I assume everyone is thinking the same!

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-10-18 Download List Official PlayStation™Store Australia.png
    Screenshot-2017-10-18 Download List Official PlayStation™Store Australia.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Yeah my duplicate cars have a exclamation mark over them now as well. Hopefully they will patch it and get the safety car pack soon. My bro got the digital version and he has them, just seems to be a problem with the physical copies.

Whereabouts in the game did you find it?

Does the Chrome Helmet show up in your Purchase History?

I've got the Steelbook, and this is all that shows up when I log into my account at https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/

It was part of the North American steelbook release and does show in my purchase history:

WdZkY76.jpg

• GT SPORT Game Disc and Collectible Steelbook Case
  • GT Starter Pack (8 Cars) – Gain immediate access to cars within various race class, including GT4, Rally and more
  • $1MM In-Game Credit - Build and customize your personalized garage with $1MM in-game currency
  • Livery Sticker Pack – Bonus livery of numerous performance brands and logos
  • Racing Helmet – For your customized driver profile
I entered both codes I received from within the steelbook itself and an email from Amazon.ca, only after I'd done the 1.02 update. All expected items then showed up.

I got the collectors edition and im missing the Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total, Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car, BMW M4 Safety Car, And chrome helmet , i have 2x Toyota FT-1 Vision GT Gr.3 and 2x Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 N24 Schulze Motorsport
Yep same issue as what iv'e got.

It was part of the North American steelbook release and does show in my purchase history:

WdZkY76.jpg

Well... There's one of my issues. With the collectors edition codes. There is no separate Helmet download for me. All I got was the 2 car packs and stickers. And I still don't really know if I have received the stickers or not.

Last edited:
We could do with someone to count how many liveries are in each section of a standard copy of the game for comparison to a steelbook/collectors edition etc

I started my second profile (main racing one) and decided to forego my Demo credits and cars so I would have a reference, thinking the credits from the packs would be enough but, while the cars were added the credits weren't (GT6 added them to both profiles). No drama, i can live with that, but this is what I got on both my accounts...
So, can anyone top 9 duplicates?:banghead:
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171019064841.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171019063047.jpg

Collector's Edition, the Japan and America pack were for pre-order.

Kinda takes the edge off what should be a happy occasion. :boggled:

Last edited:
I had got the same issue (Australia steelbook edition).
When first installed, it only has the 3 cars from the Europe car pack, the avatars, cars from the perorder pack, and only 1500000 credit , but not the 500000 from the preorder bonus, with the cars, credit from the demo carried over.

Since i was having internet issue during the installation, i thought it could have been the reason (or the fact that i did redeem and download the addin Before the main game got updated to v1.02), so i decided to delete the full game install , Plus the save file (for the full version), keeping the beta (demo) save data.

Then did a reinstall of the full version, update the game, login, got some weird credit numbers like 1900000, but no more cars or credits from the demo !!!!
tried again, does not work...!
it is like the demo cars and credit can only be transferred once

same situation with me

This is the 'chrome' helmet from the Steelbook pre-order. It has hints of Chrome.

gzqwRAJ.jpg

i never got that, i still want it

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-10-18 Download List Official PlayStation™Store Australia.png
    Screenshot-2017-10-18 Download List Official PlayStation™Store Australia.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 27
I'm hoping they fix this duplicate car issue, I've only got one duplicate but the idea I can't hide or delete that car icon with the big "!" symbol on it is causing my OCD to go into overdrive!!!!!!!!! :mad::nervous:

So I just installed everything and used the codes that came with my collector's edition.

This is what I got:

12 car pack
6 car pack
2.500.000 Cr
1.500.000 Cr
Livery stickers pack

Problem:

Got
2x Corvette C7 Gr.3
2x GT-R NISMO GT3 N24

Didn't get the Pace Car Pack:

i1HjBmrwW50vyb.jpg

Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total

i1QjIzJaC5RboG.jpg

Mercedes-AMG GT Safety Car

i1cwPWLdWcfjqb.jpg

BMW M4 Safety Car

And didn't get the chrome helmet

____

I still don't have the Chrome Helmet, but I did get the Safety Car Pack (the Mercedes is silver and BMW is white by default, but they look the same and i'm sure I could make them more "orange").

Attachments

• Screenshot-2017-10-27 Download List Official PlayStation™Store Australia.png
    Screenshot-2017-10-27 Download List Official PlayStation™Store Australia.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Safety Cars Pack.jpg
    Safety Cars Pack.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 25
Can anyone help us find a Sony Support number. Can't see anything on the official site. UK phone number would be very helpful. Ill give em a bell tomorrow. Thanks.

Can anyone help us find a Sony Support number. Can't see anything on the official site. UK phone number would be very helpful. Ill give em a bell tomorrow. Thanks.

Sony PlayStation customer services number: 0203 538 2665

Back