The central: HOW TO gold all licences, mission challenges and track experiences thread (video guides inside)

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 273 comments
Thank you for the insane effort you put into this :D

giphy-3d11fb792bb924a84.gif

Slightly off topic but has anyone managed to tune a car to get the speed trophies? I refuse to buy VGT cars especially the Tomahawk so if that's the only way to get them then I shall wait until we can sell cars before wasting my credits on it

Slightly off topic but has anyone managed to tune a car to get the speed trophies? I refuse to buy VGT cars especially the Tomahawk so if that's the only way to get them then I shall wait until we can sell cars before wasting my credits on it

If I understand correctly, you want a non-VGT car that goes 600 km/hr? :boggled:

But the trophy is 600 km/hr... :confused:

And even the Tomahawk will only get there with boost.... Just buy it and get it done
There's a trophy for 500km/h too

nah I'll wait until we can sell cars then if that's the case need my money for other things

LS7 swapped Silvia is probably the only way you're gonna get the 500 kmh trophy, excluding slipstreaming. For the 600 kmh trophy, you're out of luck.

Some say that Fisherman circ exp is easier than Sardegna rally circ exp.
Some say the opposite as me.

I have got the gold on the last license Spa on my first time.
I have got gold on all sectors and full lap on Norsdchleife in 2 hours and 1 hour for Laguna Seca and spent 30 mins for Tokyo tracks.

But that Fishermans I am 1.5 secs behind gold.
I tried so many things, steering sensitivty, torque distribitutions, brake balances but no way.
I tried early/late braking early/late turnings.
I have spent more than 4 hours on this track but no gold.

I know one of the tricks is to hold the car straight forward.
But sometimes the car understeers too much.
I have watched lots of videos people go like crazy drifting at high speeds, I can't do it perfectly with controller.

So is there any tricks which I don't know or I will leave it for good forever, rallying in this game is not for some and me.

Last edited:

I have got gold on all sectors and full lap on Norsdchleife in 2 hours and 1 hour for Laguna Seca and spent 30 mins for Tokyo tracks.

I tried so many things, steering sensitivty, torque distribitutions, brake balances but no way.

I have watched lots of videos people go like crazy drifting at high speeds, I can't do it perfectly with controller.

So is there any tricks which I don't know or I will leave it for good forever, rallying in this game is not for some and me.
Turn ABS off and put Brake Bias fully to the rear. Apply brake & accelerator together as required

Last edited:

More practise. With pauses of multiple days. Give it time.

The only advice I can give for the rally tracks is to SEND IT.

OK, I memorize courses the old way: corner, entry speed, when to punch it, required exit speed. Here are my tips for golding some of the CE's:
Northern Isle: Go fast and turn left. This is really more about throttle control.
Route X: Go REALLY fast and turn right. Though this isn't a CE, try this in a Tomahawk X and maintain 400 MPH on the straights.
High Speed Ring:
Hit the gas and keep on it until you come to a left turn after the second straight. I call the entire long left turn 1 (minimum exit 195 MPH), this is turn 2. Move over to the grass on the right and smoothly press the brake. Aim the car for the inside curb. When the brake indicator vanishes, smoothly press the gas. Minimum exit here is 126 MPH and you should be on the grass on the right side struggling not to hit the wall. Enter Turn 3 on the grass on the left, aim for the inside and stay there to the exit. Speed through this entire corner should be 80. Immediately cut to the inside of turn 4, once you hit the apex press the gas until the Zonda just begins to understeer, then adjust accordingly so you exit on the green pavement on the right at the tunnel opening. Exit speed should be 91. Stick to the inside of turn 5 with the pedal on the floor. Turn 6 is critical. Entry speed is 155MPH, so you will need to TAP the brake. Stick to the right hand 1/4 of track until the Zonda finally turns in without losing speed. Once it does, cut the apex and aim for the grandstands. Ease the car towards the center if you can without compromising speed. The timer needs to be at 56 seconds when you hit this apex.
If you miss any of that you will not get gold but finish the lap anyway.

Assist settings: Max on both of the ovals (Northern Isle is a given and Route X is just a fun challenge that will net you two PSN trophies but no credits or CE). On High Speed Ring, all visual aids on, bumper view, ABS and ASM on/default, auto drive off, TCS off, controller sensitivity to 10, strong countersteer, your choice of transmission (I used auto) and replacing the car.
I will upload my HSR replay.

I've been going on my own for CE golds. My advice, learn the speeds for each corner and learn when to and not to use assists. Learn where the driving line assists are wrong and brake deep into the turns when possible. You won't change the world all at once. Aim simply to finish all sectors and the lap first, then step up to the medals in turn. If you get stuck, move to the next sector or even the lap attack. Come back in a favorite car and run the tracks you're having trouble with.
Most of all, be patient. Some days you just ain't gettin' it, so go race or something, or skip the games altogether and go hiking. The next day, give it another go. You'll get it.

Last edited:
is it easier now or i just have more experience?

i have S license just few days when the game came out. i only gold all national B, the rest are few gold and mostly bronze and silver.

so i tried to revisit them and to my surprise, some of them that i struggled very hard last time, i gold’ on just 1-3 tries, specially the A9 nsx and A10 supra.

Maybe should change the F1500T to the bugatti veyron gr1 for the drag race. I figured it would outperform the regular bugatti due to less weight. Installing turbo charger on that and I beat the viper by almost half a second :) It really comes in handy now in my 850 pp vgt book chapter. Have to use max restrictor and 140 kg ballast though to get it legal. So easy to race.
But that viper hmmm could I tune a viper to run like that :D. There is one in the used car place but it´s so hard to earn money in this title so trying to avoid buying to much.

Maybe should change the F1500T to the bugatti veyron gr1 for the drag race. I figured it would outperform the regular bugatti due to less weight. Installing turbo charger on that and I beat the viper by almost half a second :) It really comes in handy now in my 850 pp vgt book chapter. Have to use max restrictor and 140 kg ballast though to get it legal. So easy to race.
But that viper hmmm could I tune a viper to run like that :D. There is one in the used car place but it´s so hard to earn money in this title so trying to avoid buying to much.
Cool. By the way, if you put similar attention to tuning some cars for the Tokyo WTC 600, you won't have any trouble with money in this game.

i have S license just few days when the game came out. i only gold all national B, the rest are few gold and mostly bronze and silver.

so i tried to revisit them and to my surprise, some of them that i struggled very hard last time, i gold’ on just 1-3 tries, specially the A9 nsx and A10 supra.
Both.

Same here. Been revisiting License Tests this week. I worked hard to bronze them back in March and April and never touched them since, and either I've become significantly better or they've become much easier to do (or both, obviously). Got Gold times on all tests within a couple of attempts, currently I'm mopping up the Super License tests (the 1 lap time trial challenges) and only really worry about the offroad rally one and the final test in Spa in the rain.

Last edited:
Same here. Been revisiting License Tests this week. I worked hard to bronze them back in March and April and never touched them since, and either I've become significantly better or they've become much easier to do (or both, obviously). Got Gold times on all tests within a couple of attempts, currently I'm mopping up the Super License tests (the 1 lap time trial challenges) and only really worry about the offroad rally one and the final test in Spa in the rain.
When it comes to Spa, don't be afraid to turn on assists.

The GP nurb circuit experience is untimed until you cross the start/finish. Really odd. So the goal is 100% about exit speed to the start line. I got my best run just coasting through the cones on the left (generous track limit), and then full throttle to the apex and all the way to the start line.

Back