The central: HOW TO gold all licences, mission challenges and track experiences thread (video guides inside)

• Thread starter Alex p.
  • 273 comments
Im I the only one who feels like 1.31 has made circuit expirience harder? Went back after they wiped leaderboard, and I have a hard time matching my pb. Car feels nicer to drive, just seem slower to me 😊 maybe I just have to adjust to new physcis 🤷‍♂️

I’m going back and trying to gold all the missions that I’ve left in silver. After watching YouTube guides for mixed class racing 1 (GTR500 gr2 one) they’ve changed it after this update. I beat the old time I had by 2 seconds and still not within striking distance. The old guides show the AI in different spots than current and any little touch and it’s restart

Edit: After >100x attempts I finally got gold in this event. Was by a hair too drafting and pulling ahead at the finish line. It takes close to a perfect lap and a lot of luck though. The 911 & NSX battle the whole lap, so you have to be riiiight on their tail coming into the chicane and get ahead of at least one of them by the next turn - but dive bombing here is sooooo testy because they'll turn into you and it restarts. On 2 of my attempts I was able to get ahead of both on this turn, but I ran into the back of P1 on one attempt and completely bonked the last cutback and spun my wheels and wasn't able to catch P1 on the other. Oh and I prob hit the R8 45-times on that first left lol

Last edited:
Im I the only one who feels like 1.31 has made circuit expirience harder? Went back after they wiped leaderboard, and I have a hard time matching my pb. Car feels nicer to drive, just seem slower to me 😊 maybe I just have to adjust to new physcis 🤷‍♂️
I've been doing the first 20 license tests today and it's been kind of a mixed bag for me. Been faster than before in some, been slower in some others. I'm aware they're not necessarily the best challenges to test the new physics but hey, so far it's not that big change I initially expected. Very curious though how things develop ... :)

You are not able to get it
Genius from Gran Turismo cut the time
For Gold trophy's
For S-2
Year 2022 for gold was time 2:02:30
Year 2023 gold 1:58:70 ???!!!

Wtf they don't even ask players just cut timei didn't check the rest of S- license but the will be more issues

Last edited:
You are not able to get it
Genius from Gran Turismo cut the time
For Gold trophy's
For S-2
Year 2022 for gold was time 2:02:30
Year 2023 gold 1:58:70 ???!!!

Wtf they don't even ask players just cut timei didn't check the rest of S- license but the will be more issues
If the pre 1.31 gold actually was 2:02:30 and a guy like me therefore beats that super license gold target by more than 6 seconds, the test was way too modest. So I think PD's adjustment is more than adequate here. :sly:

For Platinum trophy it's easy to have a wheel or not necessary form your experience,
And last one is available to do a game share play
Thanks for advies

For Platinum trophy it's easy to have a wheel or not necessary form your experience,
And last one is available to do a game share play
Thanks for advies
I admit, not sure here what kind of advice you're looking for ... 🤔

You sure can plat GT7 with a Dualshock, definitely no wheel needed.
However, no matter what input device you use, platinum takes skill, passion, patience and more - you do not get it just like that - and honestly, that's how it should be.
As for share play ... it's not possible imo. I'm not an expert though, you better ask other folks.
Good luck, mate ! :cheers:

Last edited:
I admit, not sure here what kind of advice you're looking for ... 🤔

You sure can plat GT7 with a Dualshock, definitely no wheel needed.
However, no matter what input device you use, platinum takes skill, passion, patience and more - you do not get it just like that - and honestly, that's how it should be.
As for share play ... it's not possible imo. I'm not an expert though, you better ask other folks.
Good luck, mate ! :cheers:
Okey so we'll need to delete game waisting a lot of time
No platinum Numero 50
Just skipped
Unfair for Cutting time but rest players was lucky
Maybe i sell fast game then i get my Money back
GG

Okey so we'll need to delete game waisting a lot of time
No platinum Numero 50
Just skipped
Unfair for Cutting time but rest players was lucky
Maybe i sell fast game then i get my Money back
GG
If just HAVING ! Platinum is what makes you happy, then yes mate, go delete the game and try to get your funds back.
And btw I have a feeling your membership here on gtplanet is a waste too ...

Year 2022 vs 2023
S1-gold 1:12:100 vs 1:12:400
S2-gold 2:02:300 vs 1:58:700
S3-gold 1:00:00 vs 0:58:300
S4-gold 2:00:00 vs 1:58:500
S5-gold 1:25:800 vs 1:25:00
S6-gold 2:15:00 vs 2:10:500
S7-gold 1:07:400 vs 1:07:300
S8-gold 1:32:900vs 1:31:500
S9-gold 1:24:400 vs 1:22:800
S10-gold 2:26:00 vs 2:25:00

Just for rest community
Be aware before installing

Why should I spend 10000xhour to catch gold 🥇
where there is equality in the game there is no

I thought after a few years you'd enjoy playing the game, but I see no point
nonsense ticket prizes just joke 🤣

I'm glad you reminded me to delete my account. Stay safe mate Enjoy the game all best

Does anyone have a clue what a realistic top time for the 1.31 S1 license ( Aventador on HSR ) could be ?
Gold is 1:12:400, the demo is 1:10:500, the leaderboard however is full of people who run around 1:07:700 which appears to be quite impossible as long as you try to stay clean.
My suspect is these guys possibly wall ride or something, sadly their replays aren't public.
A clue, anyone ?

Does anyone have a clue what a realistic top time for the 1.31 S1 license ( Aventador on HSR ) could be ?
Gold is 1:12:400, the demo is 1:10:500, the leaderboard however is full of people who run around 1:07:700 which appears to be quite impossible as long as you try to stay clean.
My suspect is these guys possibly wall ride or something, sadly their replays aren't public.
A clue, anyone ?
I guess it could be wall riding.

A clue, anyone ?
I havent tried any of the licenses, missions or other little tests the game has since the v1.31 update. I got gold on all of them in v1.30. My guess is there could be a wall ride technique on this one if the game does not quit your game for touching a wall. But I would think that touching a wall would be considered a disqualifier just like going outside of the track limits. I don't know.

I havent tried any of the licenses, missions or other little tests the game has since the v1.31 update. I got gold on all of them in v1.30. My guess is there could be a wall ride technique on this one if the game does not quit your game for touching a wall. But I would think that touching a wall would be considered a disqualifier just like going outside of the track limits. I don't know.
I know from my own experience that slight contact is possible without getting dq'd, in T2 at least. Not sure of course whether this allows for a true exploit. I'm really wondering though 'cos usually I know quite well how I compare to the top times ... and the gap seems harsh here.

I’ve never fully golded the super license. I was always missing about 6 of them. Decided to re-dedicate myself to the grind in the new 1.31 environment.
I‘m a low end B driver (I find good C lobbies to be better/cleaner) and managed to get three of them today.

The S-4 at Tokyo I found much harder. Finally got it after about 400-500 km’s over a few days.
The S-2 at Monza I found much easier than in the past, got it after about 50 km’s.
The S-7 at Leguna I also found easier and got it after 100 km’s.

I drive using TCS 1 or 2.
Still missing S-5 Sardegna, S-8 Interlagos and S-10 Spa. I haven’t tried these yet post 1.31.

Wondering what other drivers of my league think of which they find easier or harder.

I’ve never fully golded the super license. I was always missing about 6 of them. Decided to re-dedicate myself to the grind in the new 1.31 environment.
I‘m a low end B driver (I find good C lobbies to be better/cleaner) and managed to get three of them today.

The S-4 at Tokyo I found much harder. Finally got it after about 400-500 km’s over a few days.
The S-2 at Monza I found much easier than in the past, got it after about 50 km’s.
The S-7 at Leguna I also found easier and got it after 100 km’s.

I drive using TCS 1 or 2.
Still missing S-5 Sardegna, S-8 Interlagos and S-10 Spa. I haven’t tried these yet post 1.31.

Wondering what other drivers of my league think of which they find easier or harder.
I'm a newbie B driver as well and I found Laguna Seca and Spa to be the hardest to get gold on. This was in v1.27 when I golden them. I really have no ambition to try and beat them again.

Managed to gold everything except the Tokyo Central CE now. Some tips below.

Rally CEs
  • Torque split 50:50, ABS Default, BB 0, other aids off
  • I tried using handbrake as suggested but I just got more distracted in the end. Not easy holding a button on a constantly moving steering wheel.
  • The KEY point in the end for me is to set up the car's slide well in advance of the corner (especially if there's a jump before corner entry) AND use a higher gear than suggested in the HUD (e.g. if the HUD flashes 3rd gear, use 4th). For some reason using a higher gear makes the car a lot less understeery under power, and you don't lose too much acceleration since these Gr.B cars have such a fat torque curve.
  • Keep your line tight, hug the inside wall as much as possible.
  • Take it easy over jumps. Your car doesn't accelerate in the air so it's actually better to brake slightly before a jump so you land faster (Trackmania players will know what I'm talking about).
  • The Fisherman CE is the easiest for me once you learn the track, followed by Sardegna and then Colorado hardest. The Focus is like a truck to drive and the jumps on this track are a huge pain.

Other CEs
  • I found using ABS Weak is actually better with current physics. The understeer under braking is the same between Weak and Default, but your braking distance is slightly shorter with Weak. Get all your braking done in a straight line and coast when turning. The new tyre physics is too dumb to allow trail braking :rolleyes:
  • Brake balance is now adjustable so use it. Mostly I just leave at zero. Some MR cars need -1 to front (e.g. Audi R8, Huracan, Ferrari 458). Some 4WD Gr.4 cars I put +5 rear just because the understeer is so extreme (Lan Evo, Atenza).
  • Other aids at zero.
  • Learn to use manual. Some cars need to be short shifted otherwise you lose a LOT of time (e.g. Corvette 3/4 rev bar, GR Supra 3/4, Radical 1/4).
  • TYRE TEMPS is a huge thing in the first few corners. You'll find that you understeer/oversteer more than the demo run so be slightly more careful. You can make up the lost time elsewhere.
  • Apart from the rally and Tokyo CE, the 2 I found most difficult are Watkins Glen and Road Atlanta. I just don't gel with the track and car. You might find other CEs more challenging.

Missions
  • The Jeep mission just needs super smooth steering and use the whole width of the track. You don't need to touch the brakes at all. Just lift off the gas for the downhill 90 degree corner. You should overtake the 2nd car just after the apex. Just get inside the last car in the final turn and you're gold.
  • The SLR mission needs good timing of overtakes. I use TC1 for this and shift at 3/4 rev bar. Stay away from 2nd gear. Unfortunately you have to be quite aggressive with the overtakes and also avoid touching the AI. Slipstream the last car as much as possible and hopefully you'll get him just before the finish.
  • Cone knockdown 2 I had to switch to a controller for more quicker steering. Don't accelerate too much, keep your turning circle tight and remember you only need to nudge the cones, not topple them over completely.

I also went back to GT Sport today to try out the new monthly TTs, and usually it takes me a few laps to readjust to GTS physics because of the extra understeer. Today I didn't need to adjust and in fact I found GT7 to be MORE understeery. 6 years, 1 new game and multiple physics updates later and we are no better than where we started. What can I say PD...
For everyone interested ...

Looking at most of your times on these trials etc, I'm surprised you need any tips!
I just thought @LeGeNd-1 's tips deserve a spot here in this thread. And I always find it interesting comparing other drivers'
experiences with my own.
Guess you've noticed I've "started from scratch" ... S-6 ahead. :crazy:
The good thing about PD's clearing the leaderboards is, so few people try again that I could grab quite a number of top 10 spots. :lol:

Last edited:
I just thought @LeGeNd-1 's tips deserve a spot here in this thread. And I always find it interesting comparing other drivers'
experiences with my own.
Guess you've noticed I've "started from scratch" ... S-6 ahead. :crazy:
The good thing about PD's clearing the leaderboards is, so few people try again that I could grab quite a number of top 10 spots. :lol:
I think you held the number 1 spot on my friends list on every one, pre wiping! Based on lack of effort from everyone else (me included), it's a fair bet you'll be there again 😆

Hi eveyone,

I've read many posts on "Autopolis" and "Lake Maggiore" 1 hour races but most of them are related to previous versions (< 1.31).
I plan to race Autopolis with the S660 Honda and the Lake Maggiore with the 911 RSR but I'm open to any other suggestion.

What are your advices / strategies for these 2 races?

Yes I did :lol:

giphy (11).gif

I think you held the number 1 spot on my friends list on every one, pre wiping! Based on lack of effort from everyone else (me included), it's a fair bet you'll be there again 😆
Given you still lack of effort, b_t, your GT-R showdown mission lap on Tokyo has been a very very hard nut to crack. :D
Where the hell would you be if you tried really hard ? :bowdown:

Given you still lack of effort, b_t, your GT-R showdown mission lap on Tokyo has been a very very hard nut to crack. :D
Where the hell would you be if you tried really hard ? :bowdown:
Yeah, but I bet you've still beaten it though! 😆

I've just been revisiting them in the gaps between the Daily Races, to fill in some time. Will still need someone to do the drift missions for me though....

Back