THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Iron Lotus Saved replay, not that I'm expecting to win since Bryce has already run faster
Your on top of the leader boards now, with that time 👍
IRON LOTUS

@Racin510s - 5:15.717
@bjl23 - 5:17.738
@lfm58 - 5:23.509
@RMan72 - 5:24.527
No need for a replay in this event as nothing can be cheated.

Got me a 2:06.XXX after some tuning and practice.
Send in a pic

Edit
In this track till now my victims are
One sheperd
3 sheeps
One cow
And after so many trys i see no dogs walking any more !!!!
:lol: Your meant to drive on the road

2:05.908

20181010_175924_HDR.jpg

DS3 Ill post up a replay video cuz I'm new and nobody seen me drive clean yet.

I hope to have more time to work on it before deadline

2:05.908

View attachment 772301

DS3 Ill post up a replay video cuz I'm new and nobody seen me drive clean yet.

I hope to have more time to work on it before deadline
Good work there is still 11 days left in this round, on the first 4 posts there is a count down timer
Screenshot_20181011-091333.png

Just press the link where it says CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW MUCH TIME IS LEFT.

in the meantime try some of the other events like the NO-TUNE, BATTLES, GONE IN 60 and ONE HIT WONDER, some of them might not be your thing but give them ago who's knows you may enjoy them.

And finally with your first time sheet posted I say WELOCME TO THE HUB I hope that was the first of many to come.
:cheers:

In Iron Lotus am dead last ,way up from 30s and th GTR on my tail at the end , good behavior but against the others the iron turns to butter in lap times .
In materhorn where the pasture grows and the animals graze , i left no animal alive in the right side of the 2nd sector from the offs i had :D
Tryin to be " clean " and fast its hard for 3 laps in a row but i want a fair outcome ,its close all that cars with the Tomy having the edge .

@K3Tuning ..... seems you improve one sec.per day !! Good work mate.

@Racin510s , you are wondering how its done.
I took the Saleen now but its almost the same as the MP4 ,but MP4 feels better and safer if i can say that.

A bit scary from inside but thats what it is

The laps are from free run ,testing ground.

Ευχαριστώ πολύ φίλε μου. :):cheers::)Mr Comèdian I am struggling in 2 places. The top of the hill right hand turn and the left hander at the bottom of the hill. The rear of the MP4 wants to spin out at the top of the hill right hander. I have tried tweaking the rear suspension and it is getting a little better. Manual tranny makes a big difference but I am not coordinated enough. The videos are excellent and I will watch them many times. I must convert klm/h to mph as I learn better from seeing the speeds. Can't thank you enough.:cheers::cheers:

I never run MT gears , i can't with the ds3 , thanks mate ,as for the miles just change your indication to khm.
At the driving options if you want to copy them. MP4 is easier , just break little earlier and let her roll ,it the car i enjoy the most from those 4 .

PS
You did good with the Greeks mate

I have taken out all the flags on the downhill. Spun out at the right hander at the top of the hill. I can get through the first sector fine but the last down hil is my achilles heal. Still trying to tweak the rear suspension to get through that corner. The videos from Mr Comèdian will help a lot. Not only does he make us laugh but provides great help.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: Η βοήθειά σας είναι ανεκτίμητη

EDIT: My old friend @Kenzel has just published a bunch of new GT6 tunes. You can check them out here: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/resources/authors/kenzel.278136/ I have used many and they are very good.

Edit II: Great runs in the TT @K3Tuning

Last edited:
Shalom all. Just curious how many wheel users we have vs DS3's. I know @skeagracing uses a wheel and I think the majority of us are on DS3's. I'd really like to know if ya'll don't mind. Thank you.

I run MT throttle n brake on the triggers and shifter on the right stick

TC zero and ABS 0/1 zero for tuning but 1 for competing.

@K3Tuning that is a great idea. I am going to try that. I also uses triggers for gas and brake. Been trying hard to get used to using the left joystick for steering. I can do fine in long sweeping turns but the intricate stuff like the 'Ring nope. Thanks for all the responses. :cheers:I formally used a used DFGT but the FFB motor died. I started with a DS with GT1 and had the wheel through GT5 and very early GT6 and use R1 and R2 for throttle and brake, d-pad/ left joy stick for steering. The one thing I miss is throttle control and MT you have with a wheel. I use TC1 and ABS 1.

Actually enjoyed this event very much. Love how some cars drive in stock trim much of my tuning style is focussed on making the cars faster while keeping the character of the car
Good, its good driving cars in there raw form. If a car is bad it can be tuned to its good, but if it left stock it becomes all about the driver.

FYI: the winner of the NO-TUNE CHALLENGES picks the next car.

Back