• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Make Or Break
Laps 1st 2:44.807 2nd 2:42.629 3rd 2:41.619
8:09.055
makeorbreak_results.jpg
Soft, unassisted.

I just pre ordered a PS5, expected ETA 2021 :boggled:
What is expected at 2021 ? The Gt7 or what ?
For me is better to be later title the GT7 than be a launce game with ps5 , the announcement of ps5 put it at 500 Euro for Europe at launce.
Its enough money and i hope to save at least the game on a sale and i hope to make them pare with a brand new G923 which is also quite expensive against the G29, for no particular reason since they are identical .
After all ,the more the delay of GT 7 ...... The more the fun in our hub.

PS
We are waiting a heavy metrological system the next two days that probably will make serious damages at the places that will hit.
So if you don't have news from me , probably i will be without electricity , internet etc.also am about to leave next week out of base ( maybe Thusday) so i don't know what i will be able to play under these circumstances.

Now i get it @bjl23 , anyway end of November is not that far from 2021 and after all 2020 is very F year :scared:

Yesterday i must run over 15 races at no tune with various fields in order to see if i can get any sleepstreming on second lap which ( almost) always was my slower one since at second lap never get any sleepstreming advantage .
Thanks to a " push " from GTR at Blancimont was able to keep a bit higher speed all the way and get lucky.
So no tune final update
IMG_20200917_205622.jpg

me neither. I'll buy also motogp for fun but basically will get ps5 only for GT. I hope there will be equivalent wheel for 5 as was DFGT for 3 because in games am not interested in H shifter and the wheel is unbreakable. Today I was playing a little bit but was driving RUF BTR stock on Toscana, Eiger K and Materhorn (or whatever the name of the track is) and it was fun really :)

Also my car is fixed... AGAIN.. Nothing can break me or my car, they can only try :P

IMG_20200918_184503~3.jpg

IMG_20200918_183647~2.jpg

Hope the girl doesn't mind 2nd picture lol

me neither. I'll buy also motogp for fun but basically will get ps5 only for GT. I hope there will be equivalent wheel for 5 as was DFGT for 3 because in games am not interested in H shifter and the wheel is unbreakable. Today I was playing a little bit but was driving RUF BTR stock on Toscana, Eiger K and Materhorn (or whatever the name of the track is) and it was fun really :)

Also my car is fixed... AGAIN.. Nothing can break me or my car, they can only try :P

View attachment 958774
View attachment 958773

Hope the girl doesn't mind 2nd picture lol
I am very happy for you.

@Thematic really gives me a hard time this round, can't pass him at no tune but i managed to take a short lead at make or break and that was possible when i realise that i can take 130 R with only a lift of ,slide and go .
Also i find out that even if you pass in the lead at the end of second lap you can't gain an advantage from the second car ,he will reach you always .
The game slow them down to make it possible to win and that was obvious cause at that run was 8 sec. down in 3 place starting the last lap .
I do change the field 3 times here .
IMG_20200918_210044.jpg

As about GT7 nobody knows when will be launch .
Probably won't be a launch title and that's very fine for me .
The meteorological bomb didn't hit us yet ( hope to stay that way ) and everything is fine here.
Habe a good weekend guys.

I am very happy for you.

Thanks Noel, I just realized I forgot to answer your questions regarding Croatia. Please feel free to contact me anytime. It would be so great if you come to visit and I'd be more than happy to help. Also It'd be amazing if I could meet you in person and grab some lunch or something, maybe in some restaurant placed where are some nice roads leading to it just so I can say I was driving with the professor :)

Update from Leeloo's garage:

Loving the school! Just doing my best to get an entertaining yet spotlessly considerate lap! I think the last 512BB nurburgring challenge affected me somewhat, I just wasn't getting any "tingles" ... so I am running comfort hard with max power.

Have borrowed a Mig welder to build a frame for the race seat for the rig... that begins tomorrow.

Alongside that I am fitting the sensors for lateral and longitudinal G, building a small scale (model) seat with hobby servos, and programming the arduino controller.

Busy times.... so prob won't be doing anything other than school this round.

As for gt7... what is the news on multi monitor support? I have spent a lot of time researching VR vs Multi monitor and have decided on the latter. That is a financial fait acompli for me. Which means i will move to PC if I have to, but AFAIK, there is no game offering the range of old cars that GT does, so I will miss it.

Which reminds me.... I need to hit ebay for another 2 ps3's while sony are still being generous enough to provide the updates... I need to future-proof my rig for offline play.... I can not foresee a time when GT6's offerring of cars and tracks will not be reliably entertaining.

Last edited:

ib International B: Classic Super Car Festival: Circuito di Roma: Race 1
Total Time 4:20.390 Fast Lap 1:20.107. Pass for the win on lap 3
over the Lamborghini Countach LP 400 1974 at the last corner
before the start finish line. Winning margin 00.091.

Thank you Barnabas for your help with the tune on the VW:cheers:.

Last edited:
@skeagracing nice race, I remember Rome being hard to get clean race, didi it a lot in GT5 in stock Alfa 147 GTA because it was one of big pay races.. I miss gt5 now little bit :/

@slybynight I was also thinking about doing it on CH but than I just decided to drop this thing, and will tune the car properly and use good tyres for the race..

I just found this one, even it was against AI, it was one of the most interesting finishes for me in GT6 and won me @skeagracing school that round :)

@skeagracing nice race, I remember Rome being hard to get clean race, didi it a lot in GT5 in stock Alfa 147 GTA because it was one of big pay races.. I miss gt5 now little bit :/

@slybynight I was also thinking about doing it on CH but than I just decided to drop this thing, and will tune the car properly and use good tyres for the race..

I just found this one, even it was against AI, it was one of the most interesting finishes for me in GT6 and won me @skeagracing school that round :)

One super race and super great finish:cheers:!!

I " save " some time today between 8-9 and try my luck on Goodwood.
Started like this
IMG_20200921_195952.jpg

And 40 minutes later with a stop at low 45 ,end like this
IMG_20200921_203501.jpg

Don't know about the Audi on next round but definitely i won't bother the last one and F mind who design this 🤬 🤬 x:censored: .
My Goodwood page will stay as it is ..... Empty on last challenge
IMG_20200921_204020.jpg

I " save " some time today between 8-9 and try my luck on Goodwood.
Started like this
View attachment 959478
And 40 minutes later with a stop at low 45 ,end like this
View attachment 959479

Don't know about the Audi on next round but definitely i won't bother the last one and F mind who design this 🤬 🤬 x:censored: .
My Goodwood page will stay as it is ..... Empty on last challenge
View attachment 959480
My man I all golded all of them, but damn was 5-3 a bastard. It took me an hour and a half, and lots of angry shouting about bronzes. Yep

Turbocharging through the Ardennes!

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps_4.jpg

We return to Spa-Francorchamps, in our diesel-powered BMW, for this week's challenge. This is a tough race, as the long high-speed sections of this 7km track will really make your power disadvantage evident, but the 120d is very nimble, so we can make it count in the corners.

Our first victim is an Audi TT, which we overtake around the outside into La Source. Next up, we overtake the S13 up the hill towards Raidillon. This is a big run killer, though, as he brakes here while we can go through flat-out, so you can end up hitting his rear end sometimes.

We tuck into the slipstream of the Sileighty and the Legnum down the Kemmel straight and get them both into the next corner. By then, the next group of cars has already opened a gap to us, so we have clean air for the rest of the lap. Just put your head down and push hard.

Onto Lap 2, we get the newer model Audi TT on the exit of Raidillon and slipstream the Scirocco down the straight. We then overtake both it and the Lotus Omega into the chicane in the beautiful three-wide move you see in the above picture.

Ahead of us now is a bug-eyed Impreza and a RX-7. The latter can sometimes get stuck behind the Lotus Omega, but most of the time you'll have to deal with both. We overtake them into the mid-speed S before the end of Sector 2, but they are much faster than us on a straight, so be prepared to defend from them into Blanchimont. If you can't overtake them here, you'll have to take a risky dive bomb into the final chicane, because they'll pull away quickly and you'll be short on time to get first place from them.

After a few tries, my best time was a 6:05.894. I'm pretty sure a sub-6 minute run is possible, but this is the best I can do for now.

IMG_20200924_110227.jpg

Guys the only time left today i try the " short" Goodwood.
Tomorrow ill be gone ,so no race action for a week ( at least ) but i think i could play next round at the end.
Little improvement and a " shave" that cost me 43 entry.
IMG_20200924_212221.jpg

I did a bit the make or break yesterday but what ever i did was useless ,slower first lap ,fast all the way ,two slow laps ,last lap fast , nothing happened between me and second AI.
The only i achieve was a better time and thats all .

As about Spa no tune for me there's no way to hit lower than 6.02 since whatever i try was always at 6.03 high and 6.04s.
I never get any sleepstreming on second lap or at least didn't find a field to do it .
Also am very glad for my mates till now cause i know first hand that everyone respect the track boundaries since you can gain insanely if you "straight " Le compes and cut the chicane .
Kisses boys and wish me luck cause i need it this time.

Back