THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
All done. Gonna unwind now.... 1st day of school tomorrow....
20200824_015014.jpg

...Aw FFS! Give me a break! The school car costs 1.25 mill!!!! I'm gonna have to set bob on the SSX.... or get the next licence for the 24 min nurburg {frown and curse}

Last edited:
images.jpeg

Well here we are at the half way point into round 66.

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 66
For div 1 we welcome back Tinkerbell and toretto with Tinkerbell holding a .954 lead, which maybe just good enough for victory with the sniper not setting his slights any more and I've heard a rumour that the boogieman is hiding in a dark corner.
And for div 2, the comedian has a massive lead, with @CozmicDragon gone it's up to the Saint and Bruce Lee to stop him, can anyone claw back that massive margin?

DIV 1
@nostradavor2 10:19.038
@paddycars1 10:19.992

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 10:36.668
@Thematic 10.49.150
@bjl23 10:51.288

--------------

ROUTE 66

So far
@smoothbore12
@RMan72
@bjl23
@paddycars1
Have completed this incredibly easy challenge, I should of made it harder.

---------------

WINTER OLYMPICS

Can anyone put a stop to the boogieman's gold medal dominance?
Bruce Lee is in pretty good shape to do so, can toretto's speed skating time hold him off?
We will just have to wait and see.

SYNCHRONISED SKATING
@bjl23 0 points - 2,633
@smoothbore12 2 points

SPEED SKATING
@paddycars1 44.845
@nostradavor2 45.710
@slybynight 45.830
@smoothbore12 46.543
@bjl23 51.310

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#38

Please send your replays to @skeagracing

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 4, HOLE 2

Screenshot_20200824-113837~2.png

------------------

Ro..
I discovered today that the wheel controller does not work. Pedals are fine and the wheel is as before, except that neutral is now about 100 degrees counterclockwise. That's dozens of times more than I can, or want, to handle. I had some hope it'd be some one-off, but I power cycled it many times and also restarted the game, and adjusted the SEN and FF settings (or lock-to-lock angle and force feedback torque, respectively). So plans changed and frankly, broke apart.
..ute 66

irc.gif

r66r1.jpg r66r2.jpg r66r3.jpg

That's why I did this segment, instead of the more interesting ones. I will try some things with the device yet.

Damn , this year is going from bad to worst .
I hope the best for @nostradavor2 and to be okay soon .

@Thematic .... no words mate ,its a bit expensive wheel and hope to be fixable but as am aware its a long story this type of repairs and services.

This month has few days to go and hope the next to be better ,i hate August long time a go.
Stay safe brothers ,we might not be able to know what tomorrow will be bring to us ,but we hope for the best and we are not surrender in Fate.

Damn , this year is going from bad to worst .
I hope the best for @nostradavor2 and to be okay soon .

@Thematic .... no words mate ,its a bit expensive wheel and hope to be fixable but as am aware its a long story this type of repairs and services.

This month has few days to go and hope the next to be better ,i hate August long time a go.
Stay safe brothers ,we might not be able to know what tomorrow will be bring to us ,but we hope for the best and we are not surrender in Fate.
Amen!!

Damn F.F. walls and barriers at Bathurst :banghead: :banghead:
I try to improve my time at No tune and Always i 🤬 up in a 4rth or 5th lap :banghead: or whatever , throwing away all the benefits of sleepstreming that i earn before.
$*\%@$%\*&\" @&© Bathurst ......
I only finish two races ,went at 34 and 35s but didn't worth to shoot at them .
Anyway still there is time but i have to ask the blue barrier first !!!!!
Is more than frustrating to make a lap at 2.04 ( which was my best ever in that race) and then to make a 2.09 after :yuck: spoiling everything .
Soo pissed that i start whistling like an old train .

Damn F.F. walls and barriers at Bathurst :banghead: :banghead:
I try to improve my time at No tune and Always i 🤬 up in a 4rth or 5th lap :banghead: or whatever , throwing away all the benefits of sleepstreming that i earn before.
$*\%@$%\*&\" @&© Bathurst ......
I only finish two races ,went at 34 and 35s but didn't worth to shoot at them .
Anyway still there is time but i have to ask the blue barrier first !!!!!
Is more than frustrating to make a lap at 2.04 ( which was my best ever in that race) and then to make a 2.09 after :yuck: spoiling everything .
Soo pissed that i start whistling like an old train .
Start practicing now because the next race is going to be at Mount Panorama Racing Circuit with the Dino 246 in iB International B: GT All-Stars Championship: Race 3.

Last edited:
Thanks guys, it's serious situation, I had big car crash and day after I had to break down doors because of the suicide attempt in my family. There's much more problems on the top of this so wish me best.

@slybynight just do special events, senna, sierra and stuff, you'll have bunch of credits.
Good luck with everything.... always a storm before the calm etc....

As for me..... Bob's on the SSX job.. praise the lord for that free vision Merc....

I hope all school lessons are not so expensive.... I don't want to have to set up "my-little-earner" again...

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, everything is already better. There was one more incident after that because I was involved in fight for no reason but yet again am not injured or anything, it's not very smart to attack me but whatever. Yesterday did some laps on the ring to relax, it was nice to be back. After that I took Cobra but didn't have time to finish all 3 races. Will probably make it till Sunday.
!! Spoiler alert!! you'll have to do some laps on the ring too.. soon :P

lHAntRO.gif

ONLY 24 HOURS LEFT

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 66

DIV 1

DIV 2
@Thematic 10.49.150

--------------

ROUTE 66

@smoothbore12
@RMan72
@bjl23
@paddycars1
@Thematic
@nostradavor2
@slybynight

---------------

WINTER OLYMPICS

SYNCHRONISED SKATING
@bjl23 0 points - 2,633
@smoothbore12 2 points

SPEED SKATING
@paddycars1 44.845
@nostradavor2 45.710
@slybynight 45.830
@smoothbore12 46.543
@bjl23 51.310

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#38

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 4, HOLE 2

Screenshot_20200830-092253~2.png

------------------

tenor.gif

Sorry I'm late guys

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 66

DIV 1

DIV 2
@Thematic 10.49.150

--------------

ROUTE 66

@smoothbore12
@RMan72
@bjl23
@paddycars1
@Thematic
@nostradavor2
@slybynight

---------------

WINTER OLYMPICS

SYNCHRONISED SKATING
@RMan72 0 points - 3,018
@bjl23 0 points - 2,633
@smoothbore12 2 points

SPEED SKATING
@RMan72 44.488
@paddycars1 44.845
@nostradavor2 45.710
@slybynight 45.830
@smoothbore12 46.543
@bjl23 51.310

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#38

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 4, HOLE 2

Screenshot_20200831-101716~2.png

------------------

Now its all over, is there any chance @nostradavor2 or @paddycars1 could let me know how to get round in 2:04? Do you short the chicane? (Not questioning legality (I did it), but is it any quicker(obvs wasn't for me))? Or is it all done by drafting AI cars?
I only tryed once for that event on TT mode I did 2:02.09 before the race just to understand the drivability of the car'yes you can gane more from cutting the chicane but not bye much i think?

Congratulations to the winners :P .
The Fifth element wrote his first school win over two from our " Monsters " and earn the Multipass !!!
tenor (8).gif

A new round opens ,a new week starts and hopefully the damn August is leaving us :odd:
Hope @Thematic to be in charge at this round solving his wheel problem .
Today here we expect 40-41 degrees !!! So an F day is ahead and am waiting to see how Tinkerbell will make things worst with his choice at this round.
Stay cool , stay on one foot !! stay as you pleased anyway.

Latest Posts

Back