THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Have a drink that my family invented "The Negroni"!
1234.PNG
Cheers :cheers:

@slybynight I can not play PS3 & PS4 at the same time, so something has got to give and the PS3 is the one to go.

tenor.gif

NO-TUNE CHALLENGE
ROUND 65

DIV 1

DIV 2
@smoothbore12 8:48.653
@Thematic 8:48.877
@bjl23 8:57.053

--------------

WALK A FEW FEET IN ANOTHER MAN'S SHOES

@Thematic 3:56.403

---------------

WINTER OLYMPICS

SUPER G
@RMan72 3:43.570
@nostradavor2 3:44.929
@Thematic 3:49.962
@smoothbore12 3:53.019
@slybynight 3:57.374
@bjl23 4:02.066

CURLING
@RMan72 .002
@Thematic .006
@bjl23 .063

---------------

SKEAG'S RACING SCHOOL
CLASS#37

@skeagracing, your winners please

---------------

THE KNOCKOUTS
COURSE 4, HOLE 1

Screenshot_20200817-094717~2.png

------------------

SkeagRacing School Results:

We are doing something a little different today. We are saluting the most improved drive at the school since it started: Smoothbore in P1 as the most improved race car driver. In P2 RMan with his “amazing and usual consistency”. P3 Thematic, “keeping up the good work you have been doing at the school”.

Also Racin 510 is my assistant Racing Instructor as he has helped me with the SkeagRacingSchool since the beginning.

Oh man , as about Fail you really " end it" without participate on your own events ,which was quite interesting especially the no tune settings.

As for me might be at home holidays but am trying to spend time with my daughter which i saw her usually twice a year.
Here my first participation after very long time at school which the outcome caught me by surprise i can say .

Hope to keep improving and when i " grow up" to be like Hugh ( our Hugh not Jackman ) which is always ,fast ,classy and elegant as a person and as a mate.

Here was my entry for Noel's school, I was disappointed the FXX didn't show up but the Enzo put up a good fight. Once again Ford beat Ferrari :mischievous:

Congratulations to @smoothbore12 on his win and @Thematic for his great driving in a difficult race.

Stay safe all and enjoy a Negroni on Noel :cheers:

Thanks mate ,you too.
You drove fantastic and i don't know how you avoid the three cars chasing separating the Enzo from the flock but you drive wise and brilliant :bowdown:
As about FXX make no difference his appearance at that race since wasn't as fast as we use to see her,in fact at my search was behind McLaren when i meet her and my biggest problem was to separate the front runner from the others to be just the two of us.

Waiting to see Saint's run and how he deal that tough race .
An applaud for him also and 3 negroni for each of us.

News at the echo of last round.

@smoothbore12 is celebrating his school win in a kind of ..... weird manner as his neighbours confirm this morning
200.gif

@Failmaster21 once again couldn't manage to write a time even on his own events !!!
A short talk with one member of his team reveal that he was suffering from oversteering issues and we leave this comment at your judgement .
Although we found a " leak" on the net but still we're not certain what challenge was from....
tenor (7).gif

@slybynight finally end his his heavy modifications on his rig and now its counting whats left to start crossing swords with hub players
Hje.gif

@bjl23 once again was very busy to respond the way he could this round but we all know what is capable for and some ( me mostly) afraid of his comeback
tenor (10).gif

Last we left the unfortunate @Thematic who once again in front of the table filled with goods ....remain starved.
@RMan72 denied his responsibility about the fact but the truth is what we know so far from Saint's response
tenor (11).gif

Thats the echo news stay whatever is comfortable to you but first of all stay safe.

@Failmaster21 once again couldn't manage to write a time even on his own events !!!
A short talk with one member of his team reveal that he was suffering from oversteering issues and we leave this comment at your judgement .
Although we found a " leak" on the net but still we're not certain what challenge was from....
Very real footage

News at the echo of last round.

@smoothbore12 is celebrating his school win in a kind of ..... weird manner as his neighbours confirm this morning
View attachment 950082

View attachment 950083

@slybynight finally end his his heavy modifications on his rig and now its counting whats left to start crossing swords with hub players
View attachment 950084

@bjl23 once again was very busy to respond the way he could this round but we all know what is capable for and some ( me mostly) afraid of his comeback
View attachment 950085

Last we left the unfortunate @Thematic who once again in front of the table filled with goods ....remain starved.
@RMan72 denied his responsibility about the fact but the truth is what we know so far from Saint's response
View attachment 950086

Thats the echo news stay whatever is comfortable to you but first of all stay safe.
If you could do these at the end of each round that would be cool

If you could do these at the end of each round that would be cool

I wish i could but i don't think i can make it at least every round.
Need time and inspiration plus to search for the right gifs .
Today i was on the mood with plenty of coffee + time ;)

And just to brake the egg first I'll post what I've done so far.

Speed skating
IMG_20200817_211146.jpg

No tune second attempt
IMG_20200817_131558.jpg

Very hard challenge this round since is quite long on a difficult track that disaster can show up in every lap .
Also ALL my laps was with fully respect to the downhill S .

This one was from yesterday and was quite hard to pass my previous record .
Perhaps was there from a past challenge cause from what i remember i never insist in any Goodwood trial.
IMG_20200816_114937.jpg

I think this was the longest school race I have done, and with a large margin.

The slideshow you have come to expect.

I'm surprised I was just several seconds behind at the finish, though this is about as fast as I like to go here. LMP are better to look at as opposed to wearing them. 👍

Good run mate but the fron runner gives you a hard time and at your run there's no third car involved for the top spot.
In fact they are all far behind :boggled: , something that never occurred to anything i race with various fields .
It was a long and tough race for sure .

To celebrate the 66th round I give you
ROUTE 66
Drive your way across America and do some races along the way, take your time and enjoy the views.

Objective: win all 3 racers

Vehicle:
Ford GT40 Mark I '66
OR
Shelby Cobra 427 '66

Venue: international B, tour of America, races 1, 2 and 3

Tyres: SS

Driving aids: no restrictions

Tuning: car to remain stock.

This one was from yesterday and was quite hard to pass my previous record .
Perhaps was there from a past challenge cause from what i remember i never insist in any Goodwood trial.
View attachment 950228
We did this one in the GT6 'My Home' Hub which is why you have a low time already.
3 runs and I've beaten my time from then, more to come hopefully as well :odd:
20200818_111233.jpg

... well there is an excuse actually, but you guys might be able to help me with it. My main account on my main PS3 (the one with all the cars and money) was nicely changed by a small Leeloo to set the driver name as his real name. I really dont want to release video with that on it. Does anyone know how to change the drivername now that they have shut down the servers? I could of course set up another account, but it will take me a while to get some money together and unlock all the races.... I have already tried transferring save game to another PS3 with a new account, but it takes the drivername with it grrrr

... well there is an excuse actually, but you guys might be able to help me with it. My main account on my main PS3 (the one with all the cars and money) was nicely changed by a small Leeloo to set the driver name as his real name. I really dont want to release video with that on it. Does anyone know how to change the drivername now that they have shut down the servers? I could of course set up another account, but it will take me a while to get some money together and unlock all the races.... I have already tried transferring save game to another PS3 with a new account, but it takes the drivername with it grrrr
If I'm correct your driver name on the game has nothing to do with internet connection or PSN, you should be able to change your driver name in the game settings.

PS if your worried about us knowing your real name, don't be as we know everyones real name here.

Hugh, I think it's just win the race.. I forgot to to this one :(

@slybynight I might be weird but what's the problem if someone knows your real name? I think all of us here know our real names...

ps 10:19 is not that fast... I think under 15 is going to be easily done.. between 10 and 15 I think

ps Bryce, I didn't change oil in TVR but I think people wil do. that automatically and means a lot on that small stage. Not that my time. is great but just saying :P

Latest Posts

Back