THE CHALLENGE HUB, CHALLENGE COMPLETE

• Thread starter bjl23
  • 10,190 comments
Here is my school run guys ( my second one , didn't send the first )

Sorry Hayabusa but no tune challenge was too hard to deal with it ,i played once several days ago just from curiosity ( my white run was at 1.20 plus) but i didn't touch it since.
Congratulations to all the guys that took part on this round .
As about my school run was my fifth in a row and i was a bit pissed cause at 4th hit the barrier at last turn :banghead: while i was easy at first place and the two times before that - other line up - had a collision with two BMW's and with one of them when i manage to separate them again in final turn .
I use SH tyres cause i had better feeling and try to carry ice cream on time.

PS
Boogieman " rock's" :bowdown:

Babis, fantastic drive. It was great to watch with those outside passes. Looking for to seeing you at LeMans
Barnabas

cizjag.jpg

No tune/86., even Get Smart Alexandre!
3:29.165

alsoran.jpg onetwobeye.jpg

Attachments

• notune_results.jpg
    notune_results.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 12
Regarding the school, my suggestion. Since it's supposed to be a wet track, use sports hard tyres. It should be more interesting when you will need to accelerate a little differently from dry track (bots use racing tyres for rain).

Otherwise I used a rear wing (force 20), racing transmission (330 km/h, enough with default tyres & brakes), supercharger and the "regular" power parts (no engine rebuild) to get 577 bhp power and 79 kgfm (sevenhundred something Nm) torque. I tried at first with about 460/69 figures, but the most ridiculous cars went too far away. I don't know if ballast helps with the acceleration, I didn't feel like messing with that (nor the suspension, this time out).

Once again I made a couple of runs where it's not clear which is the better, and once again I picked the one that I did later, because I think my driving overall got a little better with experience. But the worst incident, there, involved me marginally, at most.

Last edited:
Regarding the school, my suggestion. Since it's supposed to be a wet track, use sports hard tyres. It should be more interesting when you will need to accelerate a little differently from dry track (bots use racing tyres for rain).

Otherwise I used a rear wing (force 20), racing transmission (330 km/h, enough with default tyres & brakes), supercharger and the "regular" power parts (no engine rebuild) to get 577 bhp power and 79 kgfm (sevenhundred something Nm) torque. I tried at first with about 460/69 figures, but the most ridiculous cars went too far away. I don't know if ballast helps with the acceleration, I didn't feel like messing with that (nor the suspension, this time out).

Once again I made a couple of runs where it's not clear which is the better, and once again I picked the one that I did later, because I think my driving overall got a little better with experience. But the worst incident, there, involved me marginally, at most.
Are you all set or would you like my setting??

IMG_20210528_082409859.jpg

Leaving Hydra , every faqen day ,no roads ,just steps ,no vehicles ,only mules and your tongue is hanging till reach the work destination .
Come home about 6.30 while the sun and heavy temperature do their best to take you down and the only thing you want is to get horizontal with a serum of beer plugin in both hands.

Last edited:
Back