The Clash of the Titans

• Thread starter Pesselles
  • 342 comments
I would love some Irmscher cars in any GT, especially the Irmscher Roadster (formerly named SeventySeven).
Back to topic, because the French gets angry ;)
What I think...
That's fu..... fast :scared:
I hate you because of your consistent 1:02.
My very first lap was 1:02,4** directly after "select never used car with SS tyres" and "starting time attack on never driven track".
I think that is rather normal? :D

I would love some Irmscher cars in any GT, especially the Irmscher Roadster (formerly named SeventySeven).
🤗 I don't say more because we have two 🇫🇷 🇫🇷 here.
My very first lap was 1:02,4** directly after "select never used car with SS tyres" and "starting time attack on never driven track".
I think that is rather normal? :D
For us this is as normal as to win the Lago Maggiore mission with every single GR3 car in this game, my dear (crazy but very fast) friend 😎

If you would like to race with us, you will get a special tuning...
  • 200 kg at the front
  • power restrictor to 70
😅

Regards
Martin

P.S.We really appreciate that our events and our discussions around that are attractive for you and others on the GTPlanet.
@Pesselles will contact you and do a speed check with you. If you are too fast, you are out (so better don't shift to 4th gear) 🤣

Last edited:
  • 200 kg at the front
  • power restrictor to 70
Damned be that "at the front", oversteering on every single brakezone!

Usually I am not online competitive in racing games as I am way to wary about not hitting others and because cat attention pulls me out of any scheduled event anyway.
But maybe I will try at some occasion.
So dont worry, unless you pick either Lake Maggiore full track or Tokyo East, chances are this was just a fluke, as these are basically the only 2 tracks I know 😅

Last edited:
I See You Wtf GIF by For(bes) The Culture

A warm welcome and from me @Gogga .
We are already friends sometime ago and of course you belong to those who usually " hate" being so fast at the top of my board 😂 .
Anyway since our path is crossed you have to " suffer" the consequences of your move 🤩

Am the oldest GOD here and nobody wants to be like me growing up some day .
The reason?
I have too much weight on my shoulders to lift the rest of Titans!!!!!
istockphoto-1131344345-612x612.jpg

You might hear the worst for me ..... But don't believe a word, its even worst than what they say 🤣

PS
You've been warned for the consequences but the mistake already happens.

Sorry @Gogga,

technical problem!
Every now and then our thread gets hacked by a crazy old Greek nerd who then posts pointless stuff here. Usually something oracular with pictures of gods and heaps of gifs. He keeps hacking into the account of @smoothbore12, who is actually a very introverted, modest and serious guy 😅
Our admins are taking care of it. 😉

You are very welcome!
Martin

Sorry @Gogga,

technical problem!
Every now and then our thread gets hacked by a crazy old Greek nerd who then posts pointless stuff here. Usually something oracular with pictures of gods and heaps of gifs. He keeps hacking into the account of @smoothbore12, who is actually a very introverted, modest and serious guy 😅
Our admins are taking care of it. 😉

You are very welcome!
Martin
I am very aware of this craziness and its good to see that it is much more profound on this side.
But I think I'm seeing a different side of @smoothbore12 here 🤔

I do not even know how to respond to his above post 🤣🤣 but really thanks for the warm welcome!!

I know him to be the more introverted reserved one.
The loud mouth is that French dude @Pesselles 🤣 I know him to be the crazy one 😂

I am very aware of this craziness and its good to see that it is much more profound on this side.
But I think I'm seeing a different side of @smoothbore12 here 🤔

I do not even know how to respond to his above post 🤣🤣 but really thanks for the warm welcome!!

I know him to be the more introverted reserved one.
The loud mouth is that French dude @Pesselles 🤣 I know him to be the crazy one 😂
@Pesselles?
OH no.😄 He is just an AI-bot programmed by @Lomic and @Gorefast to tame the Greek. It's complicated, but you will learn as I did.

All the rest, including me, is real but perhaps sometimes a bit crazy 🤪
But it's too late for you to leave. Sorry.

Cheers
Martin

Last edited:
With this and that, the last few days with more people want to join us , i come close to the verdict:

Craziness is infectious no matter what they say 😂

Where this world is going ?

@Gogga you already did the mistake and now only one thing left to do .
c9d8ac06-0202-4c3d-97ae-b24615da8945_text (1).gif

View attachment 1340821

Great! I finally managed to do, what you either do constantly or at the first try...

I am so proud I go to bed and cry 🤣

Cheers
Martin
And you think that your safe with that ?

Don't need to start all over again.
Pick up the damn phone, give name and address and do the damn order :

I want a pizza with pineapple, sliced anana, chicken, banana and peanut butter .
Its so easy 🤩

And you think that your safe with that ?

Don't need to start all over again.
Pick up the damn phone, give name and address and do the damn order :

I want a pizza with pineapple, sliced anana, chicken, banana and peanut butter .
Its so easy 🤩
We've lost him.... once again :(

My Dear GOD

There's a very easy way to stay safe and alive in the next race: if I'm not too fast for you, kindly follow that car :)

1711712759949.jpeg

Any other action could lead you to a grave... :dopey:

Coldest regards
D

Back