The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,008 views
cnd01
Nah, I think the problem has at least been contained somewhat.

Not from the recent posts on the main page :/
 
Not from the recent posts on the main page :/

I think it's better than what people are making it out to be. Everyone is over-reacting IMO.
 
I think it's better than what people are making it out to be. Everyone is over-reacting IMO.

The fact that the game is about 2 years old and we are just now getting problems with the online (As if it were ever really that great...) speaks volumes to me. If they say it wasn't because of the update, then they've been tinkering with the online. That's great! Too bad they haven't told us what they were trying to do... That being said, it was probably just some dude that tried to buy something online using the servers and downloaded one of those stupid pop-ups... That caused a chain reaction and the guy that was trying to steal his creditcard ended up changing 1 letter or one of the 0's and they can't find it :P

To that guy, well done my friend, well done.
 
I'm in a drift series on Tuesday's and we had no online issues at all last night
 
For the spot race are have we decided what track we are racing on?
 
james6653
For the spot race are have we decided what track we are racing on?

Indy. It'll mimic the brickyard sports car challenge.
 
Ok thanks. Some Friday when specs are ready at the same time as usual right?
 
Ok thanks. Some Friday when specs are ready at the same time as usual right?

Not sure yet. It won't be part of this championship.
 
Not sure yet. It won't be part of this championship.

I will be. My G27 will not get rusty... 59 laps of Indy will stop that.


But, even though I'll be in ST this season, 💡, I'll be completing the full 59 laps. :lol: I just have to be very fast. Should be easy. The G27 and the latest issue of Grassroots Motorsports Magazine will help me. (And, I might get a subscription for my birthday on Monday, or Christmas...)
 
I need to make it to the indy race for sure. That's is where most of my cars get dialed in at.
 
Does anyone remember what the ST lap times were at Indy? I just to get a rough idea on what the Focus's specs would be, I had it set at 225/1350 and ran a 1:48.9.
 
43s/44s is what I ran.
 
43s/44s is what I ran.

Well you are a lot faster than I am. I only had adjusted the camber, toe, and weight distribution a little bit, and there is a lot of room for improvement.
 
I know we are over this but I have discovered a way to make the Mustang SVT Cobra R 50/50 weight ratio. If anyone would like to test my spec for the car.
 
No as has also been discussed that car in no way shape or form fits in here.. :p
 
I understand I said if someone wanted my specs to test for the series. I didn't think anyone would want my specs but it was a nice thought.
 
It was. But so was Paul's, too. That body style of Mustang doesn't look right.


So, no testing today? Or...?

I might hit the G27 up tonight. I will be racing ORCA though XD
 
MrMelancholy15
So, no testing today? Or...?
Sounds good to me anyone else?
 
Stay tuned to the motorsport news because they'll be announcing new cars for next year. That may give you a base to add cars to this series that possibly may be in game.
 
Stay tuned to the motorsport news because they'll be announcing new cars for next year. That may give you a base to add cars to this series that possibly may be in game.

I always am ;)

But I don't think there will be any big changes to the cars, but I wouldn't mind a new car...
 
I always am ;)

But I don't think there will be any big changes to the cars, but I wouldn't mind a new car...

There won't be a spec change on any current cars, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Evora found its way into the GS class. I thought there was going to be an Evora in the GT class in Rolex this year :(.
 
No race tonight I take it.
 
Back