The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,007 views
Have we decided anything else in the last 24 hours? I haven't been on GTP for a while.
 
cnd01
Have we decided anything else in the last 24 hours? I haven't been on GTP for a while.

We've confirmed a season 2.

:sly:
 
That works. I'm really wanting to take the Mazda 3.
 
I will probably end up in the Aston Martin or the BMW.
 
I think I'm gonna use the Focus.
 
What are the specs for the focus? And the mini? I remember the mini getting some spec changes last season
 
5150S2K
What are the specs for the focus? And the mini? I remember the mini getting some spec changes last season

No idea yet. I'm waiting for the online to be fixed first.
 
Yeah, hopefully this is the last push before dedicated servers. 💡 Also, D, I sent you an FB message. Please read.
 
MrMelancholy15
Yeah, hopefully this is the last push before dedicated servers. 💡 Also, D, I sent you an FB message. Please read.

Me?
 
Oh, you do know who you are. Hi, D.
 
MrMelancholy15
Oh, you do know who you are. Hi, D.

D? I'm not totally sure if that's me or not.... And if its me, I have no new messages...
 
Yeah. I sent one. So confused. But, yes, consider the third letter of our name. 💡
 
MrMelancholy15
Yeah. I sent one. So confused. But, yes, consider the third letter of our name. 💡

Alright. And is it the one from earlier? I replied to it....
 
Alright. And is it the one from earlier? I replied to it....

My Blackberry's deciding to filter through my Facebook notifications. I didn't know. It worked, though, as you know.
 
MrMelancholy15
My Blackberry's deciding to filter through my Facebook notifications. I didn't know. It worked, though, as you know.

Yea, were going good now. (Seems like you've gotten tired of us xD)
 
When is the preseason going to start? And during it can we test different cars?
 
5150S2K
When is the preseason going to start? And during it can we test different cars?

Once gt5 gets its online officially fixed.
 
Are the ST cars going to have the same specs as last year?
 
tbwhhs
Are the ST cars going to have the same specs as last year?

Yes. With the two additions.
 
Are we starting preseason this week since online has been repaired?
 
Last edited:
Are we starting preseason thid week since online has been repaired?

Is that true?


If so, good post. I'm curious, too, but, I don't know if Polar wants to rush.


You can use the time to practice, and you might win the first race... Could be worth practicing.
 
Nope I'm thinking Polar wants to get possible cars evaluated first then make a spot race. Then start pre seasons.

Might be wrong, this was just a guess... I am trying to sort my own series but I will test the two STs when I can, sorry.
 
paulmac2k9
Nope I'm thinking Polar wants to get possible cars evaluated first then make a spot race. Then start pre seasons.

Might be wrong, this was just a guess... I am trying to sort my own series but I will test the two STs when I can, sorry.

Someone's caught on ;)

That is the plan!
 
I'm assuming the GS specs won't be any different just we ditched the Challenger, RX-8, and the Ruf.
 
I'm assuming the GS specs won't be any different just we ditched the Challenger, RX-8, and the Ruf.

Yep :)

ST and online are the only issues now :)
 
Let's just say GT5 is the issue :lol:

More/less.

And i'm, frankly, getting tired of all this... I have yet to be disconnected from iRacing.... Nor blinking for that matter...
 
More/less.

And i'm, frankly, getting tired of all this... I have yet to be disconnected from iRacing.... Nor blinking for that matter...

If it's any sign of hope, there was no lag in the ORCA race last night with 10 cars.
 
cnd01
If it's any sign of hope, there was no lag in the ORCA race last night with 10 cars.

Limit this to 6 per class?
 
Back