The Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Season 2 Discussion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 466 comments
  • 18,008 views
Should I switch this to a Saturday series, or keep it on Friday?
 
Should I switch this to a Saturday series, or keep it on Friday?

It depends what time on Saturday, but if it would be the same time on Friday I would probably prefer that.
 
It depends what time on Saturday, but if it would be the same time on Friday I would probably prefer that.

I like the Friday time slot.
 
cnd01
How about Monday mornings 9:00 Eastern? :dopey:

Not funny.

Although, I could do it this wendsday before noon my time :)
 
Not funny.

Although, I could do it this wendsday before noon my time :)

I still think the Friday time works just fine.
 
Not funny.

Although, I could do it this wendsday before noon my time :)

Never. I need to sleep then. I really want to be in this series, for season II. It's not that I want to win another championship, but, honestly, I loved battling with Chloe, and Max. :)
 
MrMelancholy15
Never. I need to sleep then. I really want to be in this series, for season II. It's not that I want to win another championship, but, honestly, I loved battling with Chloe, and Max. :)

I think everyone had a lot of fun here!
 
I call successful first season. :) Keep it up, Polar.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
You ever think about running the Ford Focus in ST?
 
Sounds like something I would say.

Have you ever thought "about running the Focus ST in ST?" 💡


:lol: My reply was honest confusion, because I thought that Seth had read that the Focus ST is already in. :ouch: His message left me to wonder who "you" is. Again, English is a terrible language, with only one "second-person" form. :grumpy: The languages I like have two... :sly: or three. :drool:


But, as a result, without context, sentences that make perfect sense are completely lost with me, because Seth's comment was so unspecific, vague, and generalized. Not his fault, though, because he knew who he was talking to, but, due to the flaws in English, he wasn't able to directly imply who he was talking to.


I just mean to say, it's a bit weird that English doesn't specify who "you" refers to, as German/Spanish do so well. [/RANT]
 
Has anyone figured out a base spec for the Focus?
 
I meant 'you' in general terms. I think it's as good as the Civic, but no one ran it. The Volvo is another car that's really good, not sure if that's in ST IRL though.
 
freshseth83
I meant 'you' in general terms. I think it's as good as the Civic, but no one ran it. The Volvo is another car that's really good, not sure if that's in ST IRL though.

Volvo is not.

Since it seems like it need mentioned again...

We're adding the focus and the Mazda 3 equivalent in the game (it has a funky name)
 
Never. I need to sleep then. I really want to be in this series, for season II. It's not that I want to win another championship, but, honestly, I loved battling with Chloe, and Max. :)

Even though you still whooped my ass. This season hopefully will be better in ST class. I want to do some testing against people in ST class to see if my setup is even CLOSE to keeping up.
 
Even though you still whooped my ass. This season hopefully will be better in ST class. I want to do some testing against people in ST class to see if my setup is even CLOSE to keeping up.

That's not fair to say, not at all. You and I battled for the entire race.
 
MrMelancholy15
That's not fair to say, not at all. You and I battled for the entire race.

I think i'll be a much better competitor next season.
 
MrMelancholy15
That's not fair to say, not at all. You and I battled for the entire race.

I saw you guys racing the last few laps, I actually recorded it... ;)
 
MrMelancholy15
I'm not a farmer, I swear!!

You did some off roading! I think you got past at the end?
 
You did some off roading! I think you got past at the end?

Some? I got a little bump, got sand on the tires, and went off like six times in a row. I hate Laguna Seca. :grumpy:
 
MrMelancholy15
Some? I got a little bump, got sand on the tires, and went off like six times in a row. I hate Laguna Seca. :grumpy:

;(

No love for the corkscrew?

P.S- Facebook convo will be raging until 10:45
 
Some? I got a little bump, got sand on the tires, and went off like six times in a row. I hate Laguna Seca. :grumpy:

I think it's just your incredible string of bad luck there.
 
Back