The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Ok so I know you guys can't go into details about the customization but can you say it's about the same as the first crew or is it much deeper in the crew 2? I'm mainly talking about from a view point.

this + one highly requested big feature that you can find in NFS or Forza ;)

I'm gonna guess a full blown livery Editor. I think you told me that before if im not mistaken. A decal uploader like Gran Turismo maybe...? Also it sucks that it's kinda the same. I want more things to cutomize like putting neon lights underneath my car and and being able to customize the ride height of the car and etc. Not to mention more front and rear bumper kits that actually look different with each one.

That's great, the release date doesn't seem to clash with any other noteworthy racing titles. 👍

We just need some info about the game itself. The only things we know is boats, planes and other vehicles are in the game along with new specs and they talked about redoing the USA map. A possibility of a full blown livery Editor being hinted as well. I'm still looking forward to the game no doubt but it's time to start putting info out there. I'm curious about a bunch of other things like cops, AI, the upgrade system, online, and of course the biggest deal to me...... customization!

I'm looking forward to this. I only gave the first game a chance after receiving it with Xbox Games with Gold, and it ended up being a surprise favourite. I've spent over 180 hours playing, solo and with a friend. There was just something cathartic about this game, the simple act of picking a spot on the map and just driving there was very relaxing for me. I enjoyed the laughable story and the often terrible dialogue. Collecting and visually modifying the various cars has been great.

I ended up buying the complete edition with all DLC. I like the weekly Summit events and have taken part in dozens. I haven't really touched the Calling All Units portion though.

I signed up for the beta and am hoping to get in. If not, roll on June 29th, I'll be there.

I ended up buying the complete edition with all DLC. I like the weekly Summit events and have taken part in dozens. I haven't really touched the Calling All Units portion.
I enjoyed Calling All Units! I actually got Platinum on all missions :)

And I have about 260 hours of play :)

Something tell me that we will have some news about TDU 3 on E3 this year, i hope yes
I hope so. I loved, still have and play the first one. Great game!!! I look forward to another one for the current consoles.

I played the first one on PS2 and the second on Xbox 360 and PC, and also would love to see a new one. If only for having an alternative open-world racing game that isn't Xbox/Win10 exclusive like Horizon, always-online like The Crew, or ruined by loot-boxes like NFS (or at least I hope so for the last two)

To be honest I don't think either deserves a subforum. :P

On the Closed Alpha: can't say too much, but I'm probably getting the full version when it's released in June. :)

Really liked The Crew 1/Wild Run, very underrated game IMO. Like most Ubisoft games, it took a year (or two) to really get polished, but I really enjoyed it.

To be honest I don't think either deserves a subforum
imo, best solution will be two subforums for not-so-popular arcade racing/driving and track based racing games and subsubforums for franchises and not-so-popular-to-get-dedicated-subforum-but-popular-enough-to-get-subsubforum-games inside those two :lol: Also, i dont get why ETS is in "Other games - Dedicated forums for older games" while its constantly updating :confused:

exaggeration, latest builds throwing money in you face
Well, if they ARE doing something to improve the game, then that's nice. Coupled with no longer needing a constant connection, I would say this new NFS might be worth buying.

Nice, I've earned 15/15 according to the rewards site. It will be good to start the game with a stable of cars for the different event types. I found earning money to be kind of a slog in the first game until you started sending out friends on faction missions and got your daily income level up.

Price of all vehicles in Alpha combined: 100%
Loyalty rewards(18 vehicles we know so far): 5%
DE: 1%
Preorder: 0.71%

Back