The Crew 2 Launches March 16, 2018 — Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed

I can't wait for this! I actually prefer the monster trucks being dlc, so i don't have to worry about getting hit by one.

Bummed, totally bummed, this was my last hope for a game to play this fall (I'm still on the fence about picking up FM7 right away, may wait until next year, still need to play a lot of FM6). Everything else I am interested in has already been pushed into 2018, including Red Dead R2, Ace Combat 7, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and Sea of Thieves and more....

I may still pick up Star Wars Battlefront 2, will look into the new NFS game (in case it doesn't suck). Just bummed, only my wallet is happy right now. But, that being said, 2018 is going to be a very expensive year. I may have to pick up a Switch and LOZ: BOTW just to pass the time...seems like everything worthwhile is being pushed into 2018.

I can't wait to see the added cities/towns, and yea i agree i wish it was coming out in 2017, but i can wait. Let them polish this master peice.

What is odd to me is that it says 6.30.2018 on PS store.
Anyways beta should be happening soon for those who have entered.

Bummed, totally bummed, this was my last hope for a game to play this fall (I'm still on the fence about picking up FM7 right away, may wait until next year, still need to play a lot of FM6). Everything else I am interested in has already been pushed into 2018, including Red Dead R2, Ace Combat 7, Kingdom Come: Deliverance, and Sea of Thieves and more....

I may still pick up Star Wars Battlefront 2, will look into the new NFS game (in case it doesn't suck). Just bummed, only my wallet is happy right now. But, that being said, 2018 is going to be a very expensive year. I may have to pick up a Switch and LOZ: BOTW just to pass the time...seems like everything worthwhile is being pushed into 2018.
I am the exact opposite I am glad it is not coming out till 2018 I have way to many games this fall. I hope you find something to play.

I am the exact opposite I am glad it is not coming out till 2018 I have way to many games this fall. I hope you find something to play.

I may still end up getting FM7 at least by Christmas, that will be something at lest. I'm not a COD'er so that's out. I may buy Battlefront 2 since it's looking much better than the last one, and I do have the rewards program for the Crew to look into and get started on, I'm sure I have some of the boxes checked but need to confirm that. Elite Dangerous is slowly rolling out the next chapter, the Thargoids, an Alien insectoid race has been introduced and the war with major battles is sure to come very soon, that will fill some of the void for me and there is always minecraft, my kids got me back into that game recently so I've been playing it a lot.

Why is there not a the crew section on this site?

From what I think Jordan said.
Because there is normally 2 topics one for General discussion and the other for screen shots there just isn't any "need" for it.

From what I think Jordan said.
Because there is normally 2 topics one for General discussion and the other for screen shots there just isn't any "need" for it.
i don't understand the "need" this game is absolutely massive..with a ton of content and easter eggs, yet this is the only site i have seen where this does not get it's own section, two games later, 15.000.000+ players and no one cares, poor ubisoft. The crew 2 looks incredible, can't wait to go on a road trip in the GT2 RS. I'll be posting videos soon.

i don't understand the "need" this game is absolutely massive..with a ton of content and easter eggs, yet this is the only site i have seen where this does not get it's own section, two games later, 15.000.000+ players and no one cares, poor ubisoft. The crew 2 looks incredible, can't wait to go on a road trip in the GT2 RS. I'll be posting videos soon.

The game is massive but the point is Jordan said that not enough people play it from here to warrant a separate sub thread.

Yeah, I'm glad I didn't spend a whole lot of time exploring the first game already. Planes and boats will make for a whole new experience, though, and the map does have some fine roads that would be more fun than most open-world games if the physics are significantly improved.

The servers for the first one are still constantly messing around (A bit of a joke tbh as they have never been stable in the two years the game has been out), I hope the crew 2 launches smoother than the first one did.................

Ok, so visual The Crew 2 is much better than The Crew 1, almost like Horizon 3. PBR FTW:cheers: Map is completely reworked and looks much more nextgen'ish. New rides: Lancia 037, Abarth 124, Lancia Delta S4, Dodge Challenger '70, Focus RS '16, Harley Iron, Raptor '17, TT RS, 964 Turbo 3.6, Camaro ZL1, 997 GT3. Now you can walk through your home and different headquarters(car shops). Specs: rally cross, moto cross, drift, drag, street race, rally raid, hypercar, monster truck, and few unknown specs(aerial, water, racing).

Well I am not in the first one so I guess I will just sit this one out and work on other games at the moment.

I just hope the drunken physics from the first game are addressed.
Its redone. IMO, its become even more arcadish(or must i say gripy?), but few friends of mine who try e3 build at Igromir said that its very good.

Back