The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Took a nice drive from my LA house to the Miami one. Grabbed a couple of Epic and Legendary loot crates along the way too. Now my Giulia and Mini (the car I was driving in) are nearly maxed out with Legendary parts.

I did it tonight first time with a car all epic parts all 7 parts matching it was getting annoying I have about 5 rides just missing the one right epic part. You get a cool whooshing effect when you do it :)

Another question here guys, might seem basic but it`s doing my head in, ive got one demolition derby car, how do i actually buy another?, where are they?, when i bought one i had a few to choose from, but have no idea where to find them now, ive had a look under vehicles roster etc, but cannot find them under any brands..

Help.. :)

Another question here guys, might seem basic but it`s doing my head in, ive got one demolition derby car, how do i actually buy another?, where are they?, when i bought one i had a few to choose from, but have no idea where to find them now, ive had a look under vehicles roster etc, but cannot find them under any brands..

Help.. :)
They're under the Fender manufacturer.

Is there anyway to turn off the LIVE bit of the game, is that because its online?, it`s so annoying, slow as heck to do things, or you get the returning to main menu because of inactivity etc..

I just bought the Crew 2 is it worth getting the Season pass?

I don't believe so.
As the only thing with season pass is you get 3 exclusive cars and an extra house on the west coast.
Everything can be obtainable in the game without it.
(Just that Season pass gets the new cars 2 weeks earlier or a week earlier than normal but for free, however it's not that hard to make money in the game so...)

I just bought the Crew 2 is it worth getting the Season pass?

The Season Pass in TC2 doesn't really work as a traditional SP, think of it more as a time savers pack. You get all the perks @TJ13 mentioned, plus a 20% discount on all in-game items.

..as much as I don't like going into threads for no other reason than to beg people to come help me 100% something, I'm doing it now because I'm close enough that my I'm-this-close-I-might-as-well-do-it-because-Idunno-it-makes-me-a-more-accomplished-human-being-on-social-media clause applies. It's just two minor photo ops that have proven too difficult for randoms to comprehend I need help with.

Specifically, I'm asking for someone with either a Ferrari or a Monster Truck (preferably both) and who is also willing to let me slipstream them down Key West Bridge in a Touring Car. Oh, and a PS4 might be useful as well. Just, you know..

If you happen to be wanting those same Photo Ops, or perhaps need help with anything else, I'm willing to offer help in exchange.

Let me send you a message on PSN... or not...

Uhh.. yeah.. *hastily changes privacy settings because surely that message that bricks your console isn't a worry anymore and I'm so good at keeping on top of these things*..

..should work better now?

I’ve sent you a couple of messages. Until I get a response back, I’ll be hanging around the Key West area.

..for some reason, I don't think we're seeing the same messages, because I've sent you a couple of messages and never gotten a response. Strange..

Either way, I managed to cheese both of them. Turns out that if you park close enough to the edge of the ever-popular halfpipe, that counts as a Monster Truck jumping your Ferrari. Useful knowledge, that.

That being said, my offer for help in exchange is still valid. Maybe not right now, as it's getting a bit close to dinner time, but food, sleep and work aside.. :lol:

Looks like I had my messaging set to Friends Only too. Whoops.

Anyway, I don’t need anything in exchange. Enjoy your 100% completion.

How much do we want to bet I can predict what the three most popular liveries for the M6 will be?

That said, I'll take that drop. Nothing remarkable, no, bu- hang on a second.. *frantic googling*..yeah, that's the Mercedes that used to be a police car and never got a road version. Huh.

How much do we want to bet I can predict what the three most popular liveries for the M6 will be?

That said, I'll take that drop. Nothing remarkable, no, bu- hang on a second.. *frantic googling*..yeah, that's the Mercedes that used to be a police car and never got a road version. Huh.
I'm also curious on what kind of visual customizations we can have for the Mercedes.

Another thing, these Contracts are very cool. They give you a challenge if you want the bigger CC.

Right now, I am doing 6 Hard Aerobatics events. Doesn't sound hard, but my planes are a bit underpowered. So I try to find as many Loot Crates as I can to get to the required level.

That's a solid drop. 👍 I never played Calling All Units so both cars are new to me.

I find it weird/interesting Ivory Tower stuck with the 4-cylinder variant of the GLC when there are several AMG models available.

Latest Posts

Back