The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
So if I'm right, the next expansion should be released in March?

As far as I'm aware, the official word is still just "Spring 2019", though given that they repeatedly went on about "every 3 months" in that video they did on it way back when (and that they've kept to that thus far), that's a reasonable prediction. And yes, that's how serious I take my reseach.

The more interesting bit, of course, is to speculate not on when, but on what. If we had any indication other than previous form (and even that doesn't really set a pattern), obviously. I mean, we can still guess, but it's just that - baseless guessing and wishlisting.

Are all the cars in the game only cars that are available in America?

There is a Ford Focus RS Mk2 (among other cars that have never been sold in America), so nope.

It's also worth bearing in mind Ivory Tower is based in France, so European specifications of cars can be easier to get ahold of.

The Mercedes and BMW are now out for SP players, and I'm happy to say that the GLC has AMG bodykits :)

And surprisingly, no one has made the Walkenhorst livery for the M6 yet. I am not that skilled to make my own, so I'll hand that over to someone else :)

Just made platinum lvl 1 and hardly a bike was used ;) well maybe in a few rally raids :) try the saleen touring car its my secret weapon against the mc12 hogs

tc2_infographic_large_343283.jpg

So far, they only announced new Street Race events and Weekly Challenge (which I don't really care for).

February Drop:
Screenshot_20190129-105445_YouTube.jpg

Audi RS 5 Coupe and Porsche 911 GT3 RS RD Limited Edition

Last edited:
Sweet some T300 fix's :) cant see anything about the leader boards being reset though on the new tracks added after the wall riding was stopped I have a 7th in the world in a F1 yet I am 26'000 spot In the very first street race lol

I picked this game up a week ago for PS4 and it's a lot of fun despite its problems like the AI and super dim headlights. I've been driven into walls and may as well be driving blind at night. The offroad races are fun, especially motocross even if most of the jump landings make my spine want to eject itself out of my body. Demolition derby is by far my favorite.

Right now I'm waiting on the 1.07 update to install, which for me is just over 7 GB.

So the download size isn't even consistent across the same platform for whatever reason. That makes a lot of sense.

In other news, the new Street Race (the class/discipline) races are exactly the sort of thing I've been banging on about for quite a while. More of that please. And for Rallycross as well.

So the download size isn't even consistent across the same platform for whatever reason. That makes a lot of sense.
Yeah that definitely confuses me. Could it have something to do with the fact that my copy came with a download voucher for the Legendary Motors pack?

What you get in that is the Mercedes AMG C63 touring car and Harley Davidson Iron 883. It seems as though just those two vehicles would take up the "missing" one gigabyte.

Yeah that definitely confuses me. Could it have something to do with the fact that my copy came with a download voucher for the Legendary Motors pack?

I doubt that's it, because I've had those cars since launch day, so it doesn't make a lot of sense as to why mine is bigger.

Even then, in an always-online kind of game like this, not having all car models in your game would break things quite significantly. There's a reason "car DLCs" tend to be a couple of kilobytes - the model and all that will already be in your game, and all it takes to activate it is a small update changing a hypothetical ContentAccess=0 to ContentAccess=1.

I doubt that's it, because I've had those cars since launch day, so it doesn't make a lot of sense as to why mine is bigger.

Even then, in an always-online kind of game like this, not having all car models in your game would break things quite significantly. There's a reason "car DLCs" tend to be a couple of kilobytes - the model and all that will already be in your game, and all it takes to activate it is a small update changing a hypothetical ContentAccess=0 to ContentAccess=1.
That makes sense then although the difference in update size is still strange. But oh well I guess. Everything still works right for me. :lol:

Looking to make a crew with questionable morals and a hatred of "Bobo the clown" someone needs a pickup I got a few shovels and a nice spot only the vultures go...….

- The Audi is a fun saloon to drive in and has cool visual mods that can make it look like a touring car.
- The Porsche is a blast to rally in! No visual mods other than wheels.

Back