The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
My McLaren almost has a perfect balance of Rich and Popular. The problem is that the last part I need to do is a Legendary one, which requires A LOT of Bucks to cycle through the perks...

What I said earlier is quite literally just IT recycling the stock "cheering on" voice clips from Street Race in a Rally Raid race.

Probably it is :D i just don't listen to them they are already ruining the atmosphere with this "teenage cool milenials festival style" :D

Probably it is :D i just don't listen to them they are already ruining the atmosphere with this "teenage cool milenials festival style" :D
I wish it was only that. It's also just poorly-written cringy nonsense with unlikable characters who won't shut up. :lol: The only one I could stand is Tucker.

The story in the first The Crew was silly, but it was at least tolerable to watch it play out.

Yeah, the voice acting in this game is pretty horrible. :lol: It's like most of the cast where just told to read lines from a script with no emotion whatsoever, although Sofia's persona somewhat suits the Freestyle theme.

However, the mechanic (Dino) is just on another level of cringe, how many times do I have to hear "You're gonna win this, easy-peazy lemon-squeezy" at the start of a race? :crazy:

Yes the cringe style of The Crew 2 is in my opinion biggest flaw xD I don't know what they where thinking doing it. It is like they made kids a target audience. This whole atmosphere would fit better to a Hot Wheels game than this :)

On the other hand I also hate the "Festival vibe" from Forza Horizon. I definitely prefer first Race Driver GRID atmosphere for example.

Yes the cringe style of The Crew 2 is in my opinion biggest flaw xD I don't know what they where thinking doing it. It is like they made kids a target audience. This whole atmosphere would fit better to a Hot Wheels game than this :)

On the other hand I also hate the "Festival vibe" from Forza Horizon. I definitely prefer first Race Driver GRID atmosphere for example.

I sure do hate all that dudebro crap.

What made race driver grid unique was because of its racing atmosphere.

Toca Racing 3 was also great too especially the Old dude :)

I hope in the expansion (if there will be an expansion), they'll integrate some parts from the first game to add more flair. Possibly bring back the rest of the crew, Alita is already in the game anyway. And I think Latrell mentioned Alex in a Drift event.

Well that's backfired massively since the game is still 12/13+ in most territories. :lol: Forza Horizon 2 and onwards have achieved a 3+ rating, but that comes at the cost of some ridiculous censorship, particularly in songs. Words like God, High and anything associated with gambling are ruled out.

But it is not like anyone takes age ratings seriously anyway.

Who would win, an entire squadron of (mostly) the best SR cars, or a soccer mom in a crossover?

26-05-2019_12-00-50_PM-eo5nd0yl.png

I decided to take a break from Forza Horizon 4 until its next expansion and I’ve started playing The Crew 2 regularly again.

I’m really glad they added more events to do as well as Live Summit and Ace difficulty. The main reason why I dropped the game was because there was nothing to do but grind after completing everything.

I decided to take a break from Forza Horizon 4 until its next expansion and I’ve started playing The Crew 2 regularly again.

I’m really glad they added more events to do as well as Live Summit and Ace difficulty. The main reason why I dropped the game was because there was nothing to do but grind after completing everything.
It's definitely better than when it launched. Still a grinder if you're wanting to get the big perks on your Legendary parts...

Does anyone knows is Summit requires Playstation+ Subscription? Mine is ending tommorow and I want to wait for some discounts from State Of Play, and it will be shame to loose this sweet Huracan Performante :D

I wouldn't think it does.

Speaking of, the only Summit event left for me is (of course) the Veneno race...

Hopefully I can grind up enough Bucks to get it.

I wouldn't think it does.

Speaking of, the only Summit event left for me is (of course) the Veneno race...

Hopefully I can grind up enough Bucks to get it.
Even though I had the other 2 cars I still saved some cash buying the bundle don't forget to check ;)

So looking into the next summit.
Need a bugatti
So what's the best money making event?
I heard laurels car part 1 is good but is there any others?

So looking into the next summit.
Need a bugatti
So what's the best money making event?
I heard laurels car part 1 is good but is there any others?
One of the LA street races (forget the name, might be Downtown LA South?) takes under 2 minutes in a 280 Car or bike and isn’t too hard on Ace difficulty especially if you use a bike

I personally love to make money on the Hypercar New-York to San Francisco race. It is pretty long but on Ace you get plenty of cash and it is quite easy one even on Ace. There used to be a glitch when AI on ACE in half of the race get lost and you could peacefully drive to the finish line :)

I personally love to make money on the Hypercar New-York to San Francisco race. It is pretty long but on Ace you get plenty of cash and it is quite easy one even on Ace. There used to be a glitch when AI on ACE in half of the race get lost and you could peacefully drive to the finish line :)
Normal - 7 minute gap
Hard - 5 minute gap
Ace - 2 minute gap

Yep :)

Damn. I won't get that huracan. I can't get over the Platinum points limit xC Anyone knows will it be availbe later for purchase in game with bucks?

Damn. I won't get that huracan. I can't get over the Platinum points limit xC Anyone knows will it be availbe later for purchase in game with bucks?
Last I remember hearing, the Summit Reward vehicles will remain summit exclusive only. They will cycle around and be rewards again in the future, but when that will happen, I dont know.

Last I remember hearing, the Summit Reward vehicles will remain summit exclusive only. They will cycle around and be rewards again in the future, but when that will happen, I dont know.
Hopefully they'll put them as Gold rewards next time.

Back