The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Can anyone confirm are Ferrari F12 TDF and Lamborghini Huracan Perfromante available to buy for credits?
I can't tell since I already own them.

Special edition Carrera GT as the next summit reward, and what looks like to be a Lancer WRC05 in two weeks.
tc2_blazing_shot_month02_ok_359490.png
Looks to me like a Subaru, since some of the old WRC cars still had their stock wing. I'd be cool with either one, though.

Last edited:
Like I said, I'm good with either one.

Also, after hours of event and crate grinding, I now have all my disciplines maxed out. Still working on getting Legendaries, but it shouldn't be hard to do.

Air Race on Ace aren't really that difficult. As long as you hit all the checkpoints perfectly, you don't have to have your plane maxed out. I got them done with mine at 267.

Because we're still sort-of in the season of forgiveness and all that, I reinstalled this for the first time in a few months just to see for myself if they'd done anything to make the game less unbearable in so many ways. All I'll say is that the only thing keeping it from being uninstalled right now is the Mitsubishi WRC05, mostly because I like that someone, somewhere, will have gone "we want to add a new car to the Rally(cross) category, how about the car Mitsubishi made after sitting out the latter half of 2004 to develop it and yet it was still so unspectacularly average its only claims to fame is taking two podiums because everyone else had crashed and how it subsequently killed Mitsubishi's involvement in top-level rallying?"

On a slightly unrelated subject, that new survey (which seems to be an unofficial thing but anyway). There's a lot of "don't care" and "don't really give a 🤬". TL;DR, race/track creator, fast travel anywhere and a set doubling the amount of bucks you make? Sure, sign me up - anything to make grinding less unbearable. I do think it's a shame they don't seem to want people's opinions on the whole "let's make Summit exclusives permanently exclusive because we hate people who don't take PvP aspects ultra-hardcore-seriously or may just be late adopters. Should've bought the game for Christmas last year, shouldn't you?", though given the results from the previous survey.. yeah, that approach isn't going to change, is it? Oh well, goodbye, Mitsubishi WRC05 - was fun seeing you in a game that's not a Gran Turismo or a 🤬 🤬 cash-grab again! Wait..

It still amuses me that, this time last year, I'd have been one of this game's most avid defenders. Wonder what it'll be like this time next year?

It's okay. They had to make it work with the open-to-all thing. Not super worried about not getting Platinum, but I got to 680th yesterday. You never know...

It's okay. They had to make it work with the open-to-all thing. Not super worried about not getting Platinum, but I got to 680th yesterday. You never know...
Just to note that this summit rewards you a free Ferrari F12 for Bronze.

Also the only chance to get "Ride The Jewel" Trophy for just driving the loaned Regera at max if you dont have a million bucks to buy yourself that.

And the bundles is pretty cheap for the contents.
RNFetchBlobTmp_z6du8z6x5soplxdv8xqjuq.jpg

Already completed the summit.
RNFetchBlobTmp_m8uub3axkl9hhxyd6u7j1w.jpg

Last edited:
I just picked this up on sale and I was super thrilled to play it until I found out my internet connection is not reliable enough and it keeps disconnecting the game randomly. I managed to do a fair bit of cruising around and looking at the cars and I liked what I played, but I am very sad I can't play it without worrying about it dropping connection. Wish there was an offline mode...

Been looking for a decent, free-roaming, open world racing game since Test Drive Unlimited and Forza Horizon doesn't cut it.

My connection isn't perfect either. But it's enough for the morning before I leave for work.

Sometimes it's good enough for a good night's grind :)

My connection isn't perfect either. But it's enough for the morning before I leave for work.
My game dropped 6 times in less than an hour last night! I'm very sad about that, because it seems like it would be a fun game.

I have a feeling it's not entirely down to my bad internet connection, maybe the game itself is very demanding or has bad servers or something like that. Because I can play games online with friends no problem, typically.

My game dropped 6 times in less than an hour last night! I'm very sad about that, because it seems like it would be a fun game.

I have a feeling it's not entirely down to my bad internet connection, maybe the game itself is very demanding or has bad servers or something like that. Because I can play games online with friends no problem, typically.
Yeah. The Crew is more Online-heavy than other games like Horizon, so it would make sense that it needs a strong connection when you have hundreds of people playing.

I've been invited to another Test server, maybe more beta handling vehicles or features. I'll give what I can after the session is done.

Last edited:
It ends next Monday, so I'll have enough time to analyze ;)

Hopefully I can spare some time to do the Summit, I like the Bugatti.

EDIT
This thing is buggy as all Hell! Can't really do much without it crashing. At least I got a good look at the new cars and stuff.

Last edited:
RX-7 FC
Hot Rod Drag Edition
Enzo
Plymouth(Roadrunner?)
Jesco
Eclipse 2G
Renault R.S 01
Hummer HX
TC Bikes(Ducati, BMW, KTM)
New Alpha GP fantasy car
Formula 1 Powerboat
Dodge RAM TRX
2019 Porsche
1999 Diablo
Honda CBR

Leaked via VK.com TC2 group.
Welp, guess that means it's safe to reveal everything? I have an almost full list.

Sweet, we will finally be able to change our player characters! 👍

The vehicle list looks really good too; Pro Racing additions has taken my interest the most.

The FC RX-7 is nice -- basically the closest this game has come to including any of my most-favorite cars, apart from the season pass 911. :ouch: The Diablo is welcome too.

Latest Posts

Back