The Crew 2 Official Game Discussion Thread

• Thread starter dice1998
  • 2,906 comments
Game needs work not more cars don't be sucked in by new toys when the playground is broken

Now that I've hit level 1000+, my primary reason for playing this game is to participate in weekly summits and they're not broken, so...
643.png

Game needs work not more cars don't be sucked in by new toys when the playground is broken
Its easier to leak new content, than game design changes. For example, they changing handling for few classes and doing some work with skills.

I guess they still didn't add Huracan Performante and F12 TDF for buying? Or other form to obtain them? Is there going to be new update soon?

The Huracan was available in the Summit twice already. The F12 may come back.

I heard that the first batch won't be coming back for a while. So maybe the Huracan could become available for purchase in the Catalog.

I think the February update will roll out either next week or the week after.

Based on the future summits being repeats (the ones with the Magma Divo and Black Knight Evo X as prizes, these are most likely placeholders), Update news should be out within the next couple of weeks. 👍

I've been invited to another Test server, maybe more beta handling vehicles or features. I'll give what I can after the session is done.
Is there anywhere I can apply to get in those tests as well or they just randomly pick players?

This week's Summit was a bit of a challenge. The Drift event, especially since I didn't use my PS4 controller like I usually do. I think 794 will last. Now to get the SuperVan and Vulcan in Horizon :)

I have been practicing for the So French Summit ever since I saw it in the list. That Divo won't get away from me this time :)

The Black Knight... eh... I heard it's not as good as the Red Fury, but I'm still going for it for collective purposes. All I need left is the Ghost Recon Raptor.

Stadia players are gonna have it real easy on the Summits; guaranteed Platinums because the playerbase will likely be non-existent.
They still have to finish the challenge while managing not only TC2's wobbly handling, but input latency and hiccups, plus instability in image quality that will make it more challenging to spot upcoming obstacles. :P

Stadia players are gonna have it real easy on the Summits; guaranteed Platinums because the playerbase will likely be non-existent.

Seriously though, Google needs to give up on the Stadia already. The launch was an absolute trainwreck, stop trying to make it a thing...
Most likely they'll have crossplay with the PC version, similar to others Ubi games like The Division 2.

Well, that makes it at least the first racing game it appears in that I actually am interested in playing. I really can't stand playing mobile games.

I will say this, at least the Jesko isn't locked behind pay-to-win garbage anymore.

I remember seeing a tweet saying that if you didn't have any of the cars required to get the Jesko in its special event in Trash-phalt 9, you had to pay like upwards of 3,000 pounds or something.

Back